Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

People In Relationships Let Themselves Go?
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks received:
843 thanks in 354 posts

People In Relationships Let Themselves Go?
08-22-2011 7:43 PM

Hi all,

Once again I make a post in an attempt to understand something better but put myself at the risk of stating the obvious. To shorten the introduction, I'm going to say that it's come to my attention that people in relationships let themselves go once they are in one and it seems to not matter how good they had it or how good they looked when they weren't in a relationship. Over the course of the past 2 months I've noticed nothing my inner circle and friends abroad becoming "wider".

Exhibit A: We'll call him "D.O." This guy was just... awesome. He's a lead guitarists, with a blues rock style of playing, I would even go as far as to say he plays kind of like Jimi Hendrix, he really does, and standing at 6'0" this young Italian had the body of Captain America. He goes and gets his girlfriend pregnant and suddenly he doesn't come out to jam anymoreConfused Now, I'm no fool I know how that thing goes, so he marries her... the baby is born some odd months later, and a few months after that he messages me on facebook for a jam session. My father is pastor of a church so I usually host all the jam sessions because I have the space Sun bespectacled "D.O." walks in and he is SLOPPY, big gut protruding, face is chunky... What the hell happened!?

Exhibit B: Two friends of mine, boyfriend and girlfriend actually... We'll call em "M.W."(The Boy) and "M.G."(The Girl). We all used to work together at a home improvement store. In those days we were fit and trim all of us, but even when I quit and got my office job I found a gym. I recently got together with them to go on a trip to Boston, they both had HUGE belly's they're younger than me! This makes no sense!

There are more examples but I won't go into it... Just know that there are more similar stories I have for people in my life. These people make me want to stay single! Now before you think that I'm shallow and/or ignorant, I know that exercising isn't easy... Hell I have no kids, and just with work, school, and trying to do the musician thing at night, it's hard for me to get in a gym, but that doesn't prevent me from eating right or getting in at least 10 push-ups/sit-ups in the morning... Or maybe it's all in the mindset? Tell me what you guys think!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
08-22-2011 7:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
People In Relationships Let Themselves Go? - JonJon - 08-22-2011 7:43 PM