Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pairing l2k v1 with AV
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Pairing l2k v1 with AV
10-24-2013 4:05 PM

So I have use both on there own with great success. And now I am considering pairing them, any thoughts on this ask to why I shouldn't pair it let me know? I am going out tomorrow and I feel like trying them together but I don't want to end up fucking up the night either. I am thinking 2 sprays of l2k and 2 roles AV

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
10-24-2013 4:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pairing l2k v1 with AV
10-25-2013 12:57 AM

(10-24-2013 4:05 PM)piper23 Wrote:  So I have use both on there own with great success. And now I am considering pairing them, any thoughts on this ask to why I shouldn't pair it let me know? I am going out tomorrow and I feel like trying them together but I don't want to end up fucking up the night either. I am thinking 2 sprays of l2k and 2 roles AV

From all the reviews I've read L2k changes over time and seems to work best on its own. The only ones who've ventured out with great success are those that may have added some glace to it (l2k v2). I've also read in some reports and quick spike of New Pheromone Additive could add sexual spark and zest to l2k at the right time. However, L2k and AV are from 2 different vendors and may ruin the effects of each other.. You can try it by why meddle with a great standalone? L2k has proven itself on its own time and time again.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 12:59 AM by dsouza.)
10-25-2013 12:57 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2013 2:38 AM

(10-24-2013 4:05 PM)piper23 Wrote:  So I have use both on there own with great success. And now I am considering pairing them, any thoughts on this ask to why I shouldn't pair it let me know? I am going out tomorrow and I feel like trying them together but I don't want to end up fucking up the night either. I am thinking 2 sprays of l2k and 2 roles AV

Please try this and report back.

Some people have noticed a reaction called "cluster bomb" when AV is used together with a none heavy product. This is an interesting type reaction and not at all what a man is looking for when using mones Girl witch

Please report back, in the name of science...

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
10-25-2013 2:38 AM
piper23
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-25-2013 5:01 AM

(10-25-2013 12:57 AM)dsouza Wrote:  From all the reviews I've read L2k changes over time and seems to work best on its own. The only ones who've ventured out with great success are those that may have added some glace to it (l2k v2). I've also read in some reports and quick spike of New Pheromone Additive could add sexual spark and zest to l2k at the right time. However, L2k and AV are from 2 different vendors and may ruin the effects of each other.. You can try it by why meddle with a great standalone? L2k has proven itself on its own time and time again.

Thanks for your reply, as I said before I have used them speprately without glace and both does wonders for me. Its just mycuriousity has been spiked. you are right though why mess with both stand alone when they have both worked well. Its just there is one side of me saying nothing ventured nothing gained Smile. I will ponder before heading out tonight but I might roll the dice just for the hell of it and see lol. and when I said ruin the night, I didn't want to have all my buddies running away from me. with the women, they will either love it or hate it but I am not worried about them. I am not lacking in options with females, it more a side asking, how could can this get or worst yet, how bad can this mix be lol?
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 5:02 AM by piper23.)
10-25-2013 5:01 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

10-25-2013 5:28 AM

I've mixed them, though it was about a year ago so don't remember all the details. I remember I had a great night though, created quite a lot of attraction if memory serves me right. I used 1 spray of L2K and 1 drop of AV.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
10-25-2013 5:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

V-nice

Rep Post

10-25-2013 10:02 AM

I have them both but wouldn't dare join them. Who knows, there's probably great attraction like D_Darko stated. To me they are both complex products, so If I were mixing, I would use less complex products with these two.

Like bliss/Scent of Eros with Aqua Vitae (nice combo btw)
I'm not mixing L2k v1 ...But I have to admit, I've thought about Core with this...just a thought..lol

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-25-2013 10:02 AM

Share This Thread