Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PT Androstadienone purity levels
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

PT Androstadienone purity levels
04-09-2015 1:54 AM

anyone knows ?

price is very competitive compared to PXS, LAL and AD

but how about the purity of Androstadienone ?

LAL: AV, Wolf, Voodoo, Primitive (Sample)
Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Cohesion, Evolve (Sample)
Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
04-09-2015 1:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

RE: PT Androstadienone purity levels
04-09-2015 2:46 AM

Androstadienone purity is at 98.5%.

-John

You show love, you get love

http://www.pheromonetreasures.com Founder, Owner, and Operator.
04-09-2015 2:46 AM
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2015 3:25 AM

(04-09-2015 2:46 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  Androstadienone purity is at 98.5%.

-John

cheers john

btw, I know a lot of your products are race specific

how many drops of Androstadienone do you think is optimal for an Indian?

Pheromone Treasures: A1 (50mcg/drop), Auraental, Grail of Affection, Captain (Sample), Escape The Friend Zone (Sample), Aura of Amity (Sample)
04-09-2015 3:25 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-09-2015 2:21 PM

I'll vouch for its effectiveness as well. Great stuff.

Maxx55 just got his, he might be able to contribute his thoughts after some more testing.

Anyone else have A-1 from PTres?

My Journal
04-09-2015 2:21 PM
D'man
Pheromonicly Enhanced

Rep Post

04-09-2015 6:21 PM

(04-09-2015 2:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I'll vouch for its effectiveness as well. Great stuff.

Maxx55 just got his, he might be able to contribute his thoughts after some more testing.

Anyone else have A-1 from PTres?

Have it oil and alcohol. I haven't tried either alone. The oil definitely kicked NA up a couple notches.
04-09-2015 6:21 PM

in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2015 9:09 PM

I have the Androstadienone from PT and used it for the first time this past week that was why I was trying to analyze if there were any results and trying to understand how effective PT's version is

below is my experience which I have mentioned in the xist combi thread but have received no feedback on whether its possible Androstadienone might have done anything
________________________________________​​___

known my target for 5 years... past 2 years been out of touch... I did not get her in the past as shes a very moody person n a tough cookie. like one notch below an alpha female with a negative mindset.... n I was the typical needy guy in the past... i was her best friend once... eventually i had been replaced by others... grew angry etc...now after 2 years of no contact I no longer have the neediness and she no longer views me as the needy guy... aim is to reset her thoughts of me n perhaps see if she can develop feelings for me

I went for lunch with target and 2 of her friends. all are Chinese.. I know her friends from a few years ago but have not been in touch.. so first time meeting them in a few years

Dosage : 2 spray of xist on neck, 1.5 drops of Androstadienone from pheromone treasures (approx 50-75 mcg?)

I guess this combo is not really suitable for group meetings as everyone's attention is diversified depending on how the conversation is flowing

nothing mind blowing to report... but nothing negative to report either...her friends were generally respectful instead of like many years ago where ppl will make harmless jokes using me.. not sure if the mones will be working behind the scenes in target's mind

Got a free coffee from her friend after lunch... shes married.. don't think its an example of a hit as she's generally a nice person n she bought coffee for my target as well

only thing to note is just as we parted ways... I put my hand behind my target's lower for a brief second when saying goodbyes and she did the same as well .. this is the part im unsure about... in the past many years I have put my hand son her shoulder mainly with the intention of having some kino but she never responded back...this time somehow I instinctively put my hand on her lower back for a split second and she did the same... maybe im friendzoned Training1

04-09-2015 9:09 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

04-09-2015 9:29 PM

(04-09-2015 9:09 PM)in3deep Wrote:  I have the Androstadienone from PT and used it for the first time this past week that was why I was trying to analyze if there were any results and trying to understand how effective PT's version is

below is my experience which I have mentioned in the xist combi thread but have received no feedback on whether its possible Androstadienone might have done anything
________________________________________​​___

known my target for 5 years... past 2 years been out of touch... I did not get her in the past as shes a very moody person n a tough cookie. like one notch below an alpha female with a negative mindset.... n I was the typical needy guy in the past... i was her best friend once... eventually i had been replaced by others... grew angry etc...now after 2 years of no contact I no longer have the neediness and she no longer views me as the needy guy... aim is to reset her thoughts of me n perhaps see if she can develop feelings for me

I went for lunch with target and 2 of her friends. all are Chinese.. I know her friends from a few years ago but have not been in touch.. so first time meeting them in a few years

Dosage : 2 spray of xist on neck, 1.5 drops of Androstadienone from pheromone treasures (approx 50-75 mcg?)

I guess this combo is not really suitable for group meetings as everyone's attention is diversified depending on how the conversation is flowing

nothing mind blowing to report... but nothing negative to report either...her friends were generally respectful instead of like many years ago where ppl will make harmless jokes using me.. not sure if the mones will be working behind the scenes in target's mind

Got a free coffee from her friend after lunch... shes married.. don't think its an example of a hit as she's generally a nice person n she bought coffee for my target as well

only thing to note is just as we parted ways... I put my hand behind my target's lower for a brief second when saying goodbyes and she did the same as well .. this is the part im unsure about... in the past many years I have put my hand son her shoulder mainly with the intention of having some kino but she never responded back...this time somehow I instinctively put my hand on her lower back for a split second and she did the same... maybe im friendzoned Training1

In3Deep,

Not to get personal here, but since you laid it out there. You claim that you have changed for the better and she has not, yet you still want her to be into you. You claim that you are no longer needy, and yet your actions tell a different story. It sounds like you have a bad case of one-itus.

If you're just looking for a revenge f*ck, or to get your ego stroked - then have at it. If you're looking to get an alpha female, you need something a hell of a lot stronger than Xist and Androstadienone , unless your behavior is all balls. From this description, you sound like a pussycat while she will most likely be attracted to lions.

Get some BW...........practice using it until your balls drop.......then go after her.

Best of luck to you! Smile

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 9:51 PM by theLaw.)
04-09-2015 9:29 PM
in3deep
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2015 10:30 PM

(04-09-2015 9:29 PM)theLaw Wrote:  In3Deep,

Not to get personal here, but since you laid it out there. You claim that you have changed for the better and she has not, yet you still want her to be into you. You claim that you are no longer needy, and yet your actions tell a different story. It sounds like you have a bad case of one-itus.

If you're just looking for a revenge f*ck, or to get your ego stroked - then have at it. If you're looking to get an alpha female, you need something a hell of a lot stronger than Xist and Androstadienone , unless your behavior is all balls. From this description, you sound like a pussycat while she will most likely be attracted to lions.

Get some BW...........practice using it until your balls drop.......then go after her.

Best of luck to you! Smile

I guess u r right

guess its still a blur whether its attraction or a ego stroke

whatever it it... banging her will be a good start

04-09-2015 10:30 PM
maxx55
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-09-2015 11:30 PM

I'll be honest. As of right now I don't see the A-1 adding anything to my mixes (only used it for 2 days, but still). I may be using too much, but I'm not sure. One day was at 50 mcg, today was at 100 mcg since I saw nothing with 50 that I could definitely say was "A-1" specific.

I just assumed that straight A-1 would have a similar effect as Crush XS or have some element of Imprint to it. At the moment, I can't really comment about. I have no idea how much A-1 is in my A-1 based products either. Tomorrow, I'm considering trying to get less than 1 drop to test at a dosage below 50 mcg.
04-09-2015 11:30 PM

Share This Thread