Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
10-28-2011 3:21 PM

btw, this acumen lab is pretty interesting. they seem to offer services not found elsewhere?
10-28-2011 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
Login or register to remove all advertising

XPX
Mind Persuader

Rep Post

10-28-2011 3:35 PM

Well guys after reading this thread I think everyone of you should know one thing! All those mones go to your blood stream!

I don't know who tells this that it isn't so but the truth is they go! That's also the reason why I would use some molecules not on skin!

Look at testosterone plasters by the way it is also called 17-ß-HydroxyAndrostenone! You see the similiarities?

Another stupid thing is to say they can't cross the blood brain barrier, for sure they can! They are steroids! If some body has questions and want to here more about steroid pharmacocinetics I would tell him that in a more precise way but I think that's enough here!

Androstenone, -Androsterone, - nol, dieone no problem because they are endmetabolites in your body, they only metabolizing on skin to none! So if you get them into your body they are waste and got secreted outside on skin or urine! but some things we are using here espescially thing with methoxygroups are also very deficult to metabolize for the liver and some are not endmetabolites so they will have a effect on your gene expression!

I tell you that and I often has written it for some molecules because not I'm thinking they are dangerous! Just to tell you a bit the truth that mones aren't that toys as androtics tells us!

I'm sorry for you guy but you seem to had already a latent DNA disease for me or are extra sensible! But I think your message has helped many of us to look with open eyes what we are doing here!

For the most normal people most mone products aren't that harmfull for sure, but if you are testing new molecules, take care what your doing! Sometimes it's even better to spray them on clothes! Inhaling should not caused this problem!

My toys:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Instant Gentleman, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Openess, Turn Up The Heat, P83, P103, P79, Androstenetrione, Neno, P80, P97, Alpha 7, Xcite wipes, PEA, DHEA,Vitamine D3, Wingman 9+O, GABA, True Love, A314, Iso E Super, EST,A1, Anone, Erox, Wingman Xtreme, Moet-nol, Atrione

My journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-into-X

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pick-Up-and-mones
10-28-2011 3:35 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:17 PM

(10-28-2011 9:20 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  OK, I couldn't edit the PDF, but I could convert it into an image file and then edit out the name, which is the only edit I mae to the file. I will post it below.

But, there is no lawyer that will take a case on a contingency unless they are virtually 100% postive they can win it. If this were to escalate to a point of litigation I am not so sure there is any lawyer that would take the case, without a huge up front sum.

@Chris - Sound like a good place to send that TAA simple. If they could fine the stanone in this guy blood stream, maybe the can do the same for our purposes.

P.S. Get well soon
10-28-2011 4:17 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:47 PM

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.
10-28-2011 4:47 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-28-2011 4:49 PM

Went to pherotalk and as soon as I began reading I could tell this is fabrication by an attention seeking individual. No point in carrying on this thread IMO
10-28-2011 4:49 PM

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

10-28-2011 4:57 PM

(10-28-2011 4:49 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Went to pherotalk and as soon as I began reading I could tell this is fabrication by an attention seeking individual. No point in carrying on this thread IMO

He has evidence bro

There is no doubting that he has this condition but all the doubt is placed on whether he is telling the truth, in which the inhaling of pheromones caused all this.

@XPX amazing post, I actually learned a lot and I was proven wrong once again. Looking back now, I'm glad that this thread was created. If it wasn't I would have stayed in my ignorant ways ways. Still though, the cause is not through inhaling and this is all that matters really. If it was then it means I have wasted 2K worth of mones just to give them away to "Ohhmygod" P
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 5:06 PM by SeriousSmile.)
10-28-2011 4:57 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 5:47 PM

I believe this post is what can be called a "troll." A cry for attention with the motivation to cause problems.

Unless he has been drinking pheromones I do not see how he could possibly have been harmed by any such substances.

You also need to be careful with these "nature or natural doctors"

They aren't real doctors, and although some things they do works (a lot of herbal remedies) they aren't really able to diagnose anything.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
10-28-2011 5:47 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 6:31 PM

Hi Ladies & Gents!

It's the weekend. Time to unwind, put on our fancy clothes, colonges, and our best mone mixes and hit the streets or kick back in the recliner and enjoy the fruits of our labour with that special someone.

As with Ultimate please get some rest think positive thoughts about when you are cured. Once this is resolved you will have an amazing experience of how you overcame against all odds to share with loves ones and friends.

What most people don't realise is that if we didn't have obstacles in our lives how could we have any victories? Would life be truly worth living with everything going our way all the time? How would we define ourselves and grow?

Life is about pain,love,betrayal, but most important redemption and how we carry ourselves in these uncertain times. Tons of lessons have been learned today with this topic and I am thankful for it. Kudos to Mark & Beccah for allowing all of us to express ourselves when other forums wouldn't. I'm sure when most of us look back at it we could all have handled this situation with a little more care.

After all if a man/woman comes into the hospital shouting because he or she is bleeding & in severe pain do you chastise them or treat them?

The best treatments in venues such as these are sympathy, compassion, & composure.

I don't believe that Ultimate has come to stir up trouble but came as a good Sumerian trying to get the word out about his predicament so others wouldn't suffer the same fate.

In his hast he may have come off as disingenuous but with the files we have been provided it should at lest put our minds at rest that he is indeed suffering terribly from foreign presence and that shouldn't be taking for granting.

I know many of us have dealt with a family member or loved one who became ill or died and the mental strain this can cause between all those involved. We should whole heartedly be behind Ultimate and his physicians getting to the root cause of this problem so that we may all rest assured that we won't have to suffer as he has needlessly.

The delivery of his message may have rubbed some members the wrong way but that doesn't make his message of any less value to this community then other posts. We all need to take the higher road with this forum. This is suppose to be family and friends meeting up together to share tails of adventure with this hobby we all love.

We all have our moments when we are not at our best. I know this for sure as I am one of those as well as others on this forum. Sometimes it's best to leave emotions to the side and try to approach tough questions with the patience of a mother and the dignity of our fathers.

Life is so hard for so many people these days so why not make this a place that everyone can escape to when they feel they are being consumed by this cruel cruel world.

With so many new diseases and viruses out there who are we to say what is real and what isn't. For sure I'm not the one. The only thing I can do is offer my heartfelt well wishes for gentleman in need.

These are just my humble opinions on the matter.

So lets all have a great weekend while being safe and thankful for what we do have because it can always be worst.

Kind Regards

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 7:47 PM by as33156.)
10-28-2011 6:31 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-28-2011 9:03 PM

eh tu as?

it's all in good fun. When I read any begining line of a post that says "you won't beleive this but..."

I have learned in m life time that when someone says.. "don't you trust me?" then they are not to be trusted.

But this post did bring some great feedback. And it did so because people want to know that what they are spraying on themselves is safe.

If mones were harmeful, the people mixing them in labs would get the highest doses.

Happy Haloween what's yor scariest mix?
10-28-2011 9:03 PM

Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

10-28-2011 9:45 PM

The more I read into this, the less sense all of this makes. You are debilitated by multiple chemical sensitivity? This is a minor condition. I've never heard of a life ruined by multiple chemical sensitivity. Nor have I heard of multiple chemical sensitivity caused by DNA damage..

I've worked around several thousands of grams of pure pheromone chemicals over the past 9 years. I've been exposed to more pheromones than probably anyone else on the planet. I've breathed the fine particles in the air, I've absorbed a great deal of the pure chemical particles through my skin I am sure, I've ingested pheromones accidentally on a few occasions.

And my health is just fine. You were probably exposed to a billionth of the dose I have been exposed to, which begs the question, why am I not sick? For the hell of it, Ill get some bloodwork to test for DNA mutations, and report back. Seeing how I've been exposed to a good billion times the dose he has, it will be a good indication of whether (or more likely not) there is any connection.

I was sympathetic at first, but something really doesn't add up here. I think this guy is just trying to make headlines. Unless his doctors have something to add, some kind of real proof, I don't see much point beating a dead horse. Im not going to post on this anymore (unless my DNA is wildly mutated)..

I wish this tread would go into the archives - whenever someone posts a response here, it bumps this thread to the top of the list. And anyone new to pheromones, coming to this forum to look around, are going to see this at the top of the recent posts, and get the shit scared out of them completely unnecessarily.

I've never heard of someone becoming sick from using pheromones! Headache is the worst side effect I've heard of. Unless androtics put some very biochemically harsh reagents in his formula, there is no connection, and no explanation.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 10:11 PM by Alpha Dream.)
10-28-2011 9:45 PM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shelf life of pheromones? Perception 7 2,131 12-23-2016 1:47 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  How have pheromones changed your life? NikkiReloaded 12 4,813 03-07-2013 9:39 AM
Last Post: The Con Artist
  Your life after pheromones DaveRam 7 3,787 12-04-2009 2:01 PM
Last Post: DaveRam