Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
10-28-2011 10:57 AM

(10-28-2011 10:40 AM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  You just said it yourself. This is Pherotruth, in which it means truths about pheromones. You came in here claiming the fact that you have developed a medical condition by inhaling pheromones and the only thing you have proven is you have this condition. Reading your Qoutes above and your medical report, I think I just wasted my time that I will never, ever get back. You came here gun blazing without bullets. Maybe next time

But I do wish you a fast recovery. Also, try to not come near pheromones, or is that really an option?

I'm done with this thread

It says androstanone triggers the responses I get. My only inter-action with androstanone is in pheromones which I used. I'm failing to see what's so hard to understand.
Find all posts by this user
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

On a side note:

I normally put my mones right under my nostrils sniff for a few seconds each one like they are coke before I put them on in the morning time trying to get self effects fast.

I won't be doing that anymore. Better safe then sorry.

whistle

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2011 11:02 AM

(10-28-2011 10:57 AM)as33156 Wrote:  On a side note:

I normally put my mones right under my nostrils sniff for a few seconds each one like they are coke before I put them on in the morning time trying to get self effects fast.

I won't be doing that anymore. Better safe then sorry.

whistle

I'd stick to spraying on the back on your neck and hands. If you're getting major self effects you're obviously inhaling lots of chemicals. It cant be good whichever way you look at it.
10-28-2011 11:02 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-28-2011 11:06 AM

(10-28-2011 11:02 AM)Ultimate Wrote:  I'd stick to spraying on the back on your neck and hands. If you're getting major self effects you're obviously inhaling lots of chemicals. It cant be good whichever way you look at it.

Thanks the point for some reason I don't get self effects. I feel totally normal but the people around me get drunk off them.

The only one that ever gave me hardcore self effects were a314 and I boycotted AD products ages ago. Others just make me fill happy.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 11:06 AM by as33156.)
10-28-2011 11:06 AM
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2011 11:10 AM

Alpha Dream, why did you delete your post?

Did Jasmine tell you off for calling her stupid?
10-28-2011 11:10 AM

ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-28-2011 11:16 AM

Alpha Dream is not allowed to post stuff about other vendors.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
10-28-2011 11:16 AM
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2011 11:23 AM

(10-28-2011 11:16 AM)ohhmygod Wrote:  Alpha Dream is not allowed to post stuff about other vendors.

I thought his was the most interesting response in this whole thread, talking about the type of things I had hoped for. It's a shame "you're talking bullshit" gets allowed and hard scientic knowledge gets deleted
10-28-2011 11:23 AM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

10-28-2011 11:36 AM

~~~~~~~~
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 10:14 AM by Alpha Dream.)
10-28-2011 11:36 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-28-2011 12:05 PM

(10-28-2011 11:36 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  In all seriousness people, I believe this is real and should be treated with respect.

Your condition, Ultimate, is possible to explain chemically...

It is important to consider however, that an adduct to DNA is chemically impossible to achieve using common pheromones which are used in most consumer products. Androstadienone, Androstenone, androsterone, androstenol, androstAnol, AndrostAnone, DHEA (and derivatives), THDOC, and other "typical" steroids cannot react with Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine, or the phosphate-deoxyribose backbone found in DNA.

What is possible, however, is if one of the AD products you have been using contains a reactive, halogenated REAGENT steroid. This would include most likely an androstane which has a 17-bromo, chloro, or cyano group.

It is common knowledge that Jasmine gets many of her 'pheromones' from Steraloids. Looking at the steraloids catalogue, there are plenty of androstanes which contain reactive halogen groups at the 17th carbon in D-ring.

From my knowledge of organic chemistry, a steroid with a reactive halogen at C17 could easily adduct Cytosine in DNA at the double Carbon-Carbon bond.

Jasmine is intelligent in some ways, but she really has no common sense when it comes to testing new pheromones. I don't think she has a good knowledge of biochemistry, and maybe did not realize the danger associated with adding a reactive reagent steroid to a pheromone formula (if that is in fact what caused this).

I realize that health problems can be debilitating.. I really do understand this. I've suffered with chronic Lymes for many years, and wanted to kill myself on a few occasions, before I found out what was causing me to be sick.

However, please realize that most pheromones are safe to use, and are naturally found either on the skin, or in the body. It is one reckless company that often ruins a good thing for everyone - in this case, likely by using a completely synthetic, unnatural chemical reagent which has no place near or on the body without rigorous toxicological studies, into a product for people to use. The vast majority of formulators out there have a little bit more respect for human health.

The above theory is the only mechanism which I can see being chemically possible. I suggest you forward this theory to the lab, for some of their biochemists to consider.

I also suggest you hold on to the AD products that caused this condition. If you can prove that it contains a reactive halogenated androstane, you have a good base for legal action against Androtics.

As far as the DNA which has been adducted, in time, most of the damaged DNA will be eliminated by causing apoptosis (cell death), when the DNA cannot be repaired. Since you are young, there is less chance for compounding mutagenicity. Your health may suffer for a few years due to diffuse apoptosis, however over time you will slowly feel better as your body will naturally remove the damaged DNA from circulation.

Good luck to you brother, I hope you get well, and hope the recklessness of one company does not ruin things for everyone else who formulates and uses pheromones responsibly.

Thank you for your concise and well thought out reply. Now, THAT makes sense.
10-28-2011 12:05 PM

Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2011 12:12 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Your wealth of knowledge is fascinating. Maybe you have now silenced the last of the doubters
10-28-2011 12:12 PM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shelf life of pheromones? Perception 7 2,131 12-23-2016 1:47 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  How have pheromones changed your life? NikkiReloaded 12 4,813 03-07-2013 9:39 AM
Last Post: The Con Artist
  Your life after pheromones DaveRam 7 3,787 12-04-2009 2:01 PM
Last Post: DaveRam