Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: PHEROMONES HAVE RUINED MY LIFE
10-29-2011 12:32 AM

on another note. I have two weeks off left that I have to take and need a good holiday.

I would like to see some more US.
whats good for a Canadian
10-29-2011 12:32 AM
Find all posts by this user
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-29-2011 12:36 AM

(10-29-2011 12:32 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  on another note. I have two weeks off left that I have to take and need a good holiday.

I would like to see some more US.
whats good for a Canadian

Hmm... it's a tough time of year. A lot of the northern US is starting to get pretty gloomy/unpredictable this time of year.

Miami Beach is nice Smile
10-29-2011 12:36 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-29-2011 12:55 AM

I do love fishing and I am thinking of the Florida Key's I may just fly in there get a condo and relax. Ill keep you posted where I go.
10-29-2011 12:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

10-29-2011 1:08 AM

Mmm yess the keys are lovely Smile

Have a margarita for me.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 1:08 AM by dbot.)
10-29-2011 1:08 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

10-29-2011 1:28 AM

I'll let you guys and gals know when I'm there.
10-29-2011 1:28 AM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-29-2011 3:41 AM

Ultimate, I'm not saying your condition isn't true, and I am not an MD yet so I'm not even going to get into a debate about this, but since this is pherotruth and the truth has more than one side I feel the need to post this.

Chemical Sensitivity or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity is not accepted as being a illness caused by chemical agents, organic or inorganic by the World Health Organisation and is not therefore considered a valid diagnosis of the symptoms you echibiy. This does not mean that the condition isn't real, it simply means that that the interpretation of the cause given to what you're suffering is not accepted as being valid.
Reasons for this are simply that there is not nearly enough scientific evidence in clinical trials that point to the fact that this illness is in fact caused by exposure to chemicals. What worries me is that you are consulting the leading expert in the country on a field that is essentially speculative.
As a pheromone user I am not going to be a hypocrite and say that everything that hasn't been widely accepted isn't true, but there is a difference between spending money on beauty products that may or may not attract women and risking your health by putting your faith on your own speculations and medical advice of an expert in a pseudo illness.
Cronic Chemical Sensitivity does however display symptoms that have been linked to a widespread of other causes, most commonly with psychological disorders, but also things as simple as pollen allergies.

My point is, get a second opinion and don't look to blame the first thing you can't think of. My uncle had rocky mountain fever for years and he suffered for years not knowing what it was and therefore not being able to recieve treatment. The day he was finally diagnosed with this illness changed his life completely. Get all the help you can and a definite answer, don't risk your health over anger and pointed fingers.

I wish you a fast and complete recovery,
misfit
10-29-2011 3:41 AM
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2011 4:02 AM

(10-29-2011 3:41 AM)misfit101 Wrote:  Ultimate, I'm not saying your condition isn't true, and I am not an MD yet so I'm not even going to get into a debate about this, but since this is pherotruth and the truth has more than one side I feel the need to post this.

Chemical Sensitivity or Multiple Chemical Sensitivity is not accepted as being a illness caused by chemical agents, organic or inorganic by the World Health Organisation and is not therefore considered a valid diagnosis of the symptoms you echibiy. This does not mean that the condition isn't real, it simply means that that the interpretation of the cause given to what you're suffering is not accepted as being valid.
Reasons for this are simply that there is not nearly enough scientific evidence in clinical trials that point to the fact that this illness is in fact caused by exposure to chemicals. What worries me is that you are consulting the leading expert in the country on a field that is essentially speculative.
As a pheromone user I am not going to be a hypocrite and say that everything that hasn't been widely accepted isn't true, but there is a difference between spending money on beauty products that may or may not attract women and risking your health by putting your faith on your own speculations and medical advice of an expert in a pseudo illness.
Cronic Chemical Sensitivity does however display symptoms that have been linked to a widespread of other causes, most commonly with psychological disorders, but also things as simple as pollen allergies.

My point is, get a second opinion and don't look to blame the first thing you can't think of. My uncle had rocky mountain fever for years and he suffered for years not knowing what it was and therefore not being able to recieve treatment. The day he was finally diagnosed with this illness changed his life completely. Get all the help you can and a definite answer, don't risk your health over anger and pointed fingers.

I wish you a fast and complete recovery,
misfit

The extent to which I know pheromones caused my condition would be like how you know spilling boiling water on you caused a burn or falling over broke your arm. The side effect I got was equally as blatently obvious. I didnt just devolop symptoms and wonder what caused it later, I knew from the moment I was getting side effects it was the IJ because when spilled it I got an immediate painful headache, and later got usual feelings only when near the spillage. Later it progressed to otherthings.

Again, I already knew what caused it, the blood tests just proved it for the purpose of being treated. It would be an amazing coincidence that I said pheromones caused me all these problems and the blood tests show a pheromone substance which scientist note causes these problems yet somehow it wasnt pheromones causing the problems, dont you think?
10-29-2011 4:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-29-2011 4:09 AM

Ok, so now what? You've already been told the molecule in that report is not the androstanone in mones but something else...Aside from saying Androtics secretly put it in what is now the purpose of this thread? Are you simply going to reiterate everything that has already been over and over and over again? For what purpose?
10-29-2011 4:09 AM
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2011 4:17 AM

Let me reitterate because some you are a little slow. It was the independant laboratory who tested my blood that stated that a certain type of my DNA protein had become 'trigger happy' due to androstanone. This is not their opinion, this is a fact gained from the complex procedures they used to test how DNA reacts to things.
10-29-2011 4:17 AM
Ultimate
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2011 4:20 AM

(10-29-2011 4:09 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Ok, so now what? You've already been told the molecule in that report is not the androstanone in mones but something else...Aside from saying Androtics secretly put it in what is now the purpose of this thread? Are you simply going to reiterate everything that has already been over and over and over again? For what purpose?

There's some other people arent as good at understanding things as you and need a little more guidance. If they question me, I will respond with facts.
10-29-2011 4:20 AM

Share This Thread
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shelf life of pheromones? Perception 7 1,951 12-23-2016 1:47 PM
Last Post: wiserd
  How have pheromones changed your life? NikkiReloaded 12 4,531 03-07-2013 9:39 AM
Last Post: The Con Artist
  Your life after pheromones DaveRam 7 3,626 12-04-2009 2:01 PM
Last Post: DaveRam