Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
03-15-2012 11:03 AM

(03-15-2012 9:59 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  I wouldn't wear them in my hair. The smell won't die down and they are hard to remove.
From The Pheromone Wiki at Love Potion:

Copulins are most successfully worn on the torso and cleavage area. Do NOT use on the face, neck, ears, hairline, etc., as this may produce an impression of the wearer being unclean, rather than sexy.

Sorry, I should've noted that I only sprayed an already dilluted mix (I believe something like 4:1 Androtics Neroli to Essence of Woman ) into the air and walked through it, or more often allowed the scent which had built up from the pillow or headboard on my hair remain, although I did wash my hair. It just didn't completely come out with one washing of hair.

So I was using pretty trace amounts, and I did notice that I couldn't do that endlessly or buildup would occur.

But with that in mind, I wonder what is going on then with Terry's super-doses... or what went on during the very short time that I was using a drop or two...

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2012 11:06 AM by gentlmentlemen.)
03-15-2012 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nmorgen
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2012 4:06 AM

(03-14-2012 3:14 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Whats so confusing to me is why so many women cant stand the smell but men LOVE it. Men also tend to be turned on by our sweat.I have had so many men tell me how GREAT I smell when I am dripping with sweat and my clothes are clinging to me.
I like a man to smell like he just hopped out of the shower,not smell like a sweat factory.Its funny how many complements I get when I smell like lavender,pumpkin pie,vanella and lolita lempicka which has black licorise scent in it. The women and men both cant stop telling me how great I smell then and everyone wants to talk and talk and talk........

Wow! I love the smell of my dh when he sweats. It can actually turn me on.
03-25-2012 4:06 AM
Mara ~ Love Potion
Vendor

Sex: Female

03-25-2012 11:44 AM

(03-08-2012 1:32 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  So, I've been looking for Passion Copulin Contentrate by Stone Labs reviews../..and its smells fresh and light. NOT like ass...whats the deal? I havent 'tested' it per se...dabbed 2 spots on my neck just to test the scent...the SO almost attacked these areas of the neck by sniffing super hard and deep...but I dont smell cops...a blessing? Or little/no cops? I know Love Potion and many swear by SIR, so I'm not doubting, just curious bc Passion Copulin Concentrate smells GOOD! Thanks for the help Smile

Sporty, Yes it's Stone Essence of Woman in a generic base of a cucumber/melon scent. According to what Dr Stone told me about how he doses, if you can't smell the cops outright, I believe the content would be ten drops of Essence of Woman per 1/3rd oz bottle. That's his recommended perfume additive strength, where it still works great, but the cops odor is not overwhelming.

We use much heavier doses in the mixes at LPMP cuz our ladies want the heavier copulin volume, but remember that the original Atsrid Jutte study was only IIRC 3 drops per GALLON of water and it gave her amazing results. So yeah, one can use more, but one does not have to. You get results, as you have experienced, even at lighter doses.
03-25-2012 11:44 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive for Women vs. Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Lexy 11 6,373 11-15-2015 5:06 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma