Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
03-14-2012 3:21 PM

(03-14-2012 3:14 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Whats so confusing to me is why so many women cant stand the smell but men LOVE it. Men also tend to be turned on by our sweat.I have had so many men tell me how GREAT I smell when I am dripping with sweat and my clothes are clinging to me.
I like a man to smell like he just hopped out of the shower,not smell like a sweat factory.Its funny how many complements I get when I smell like lavender,pumpkin pie,vanella and lolita lempicka which has black licorise scent in it. The women and men both cant stop telling me how great I smell then and everyone wants to talk and talk and talk........

Is there no man and set of circumstances (fresh sweat) where you would like the smell?

And to me, I'm not huge on the various musky, sweaty, cheesy and pungent smells by themselves, particularly on first experience, but they grow on me, and in addition while I don't think they're always good solo, they often can add a lot to a smell and be very good in a mix.

Thanks SC5. I may have to get some myself and give them a whiff, would be good to have around for the tests of switching cops blends every so often anyways.

Glad to hear its so light, that makes me feel like I'll have a much easier time putting it to good use. From what you're saying though it sounds like I won't want to dillute it as much either, but we'll see once I test the effects on myself.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-14-2012 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jla734
jla734

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-14-2012 4:18 PM

(03-14-2012 3:21 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Is there no man and set of circumstances (fresh sweat) where you would like the smell?

And to me, I'm not huge on the various musky, sweaty, cheesy and pungent smells by themselves, particularly on first experience, but they grow on me, and in addition while I don't think they're always good solo, they often can add a lot to a smell and be very good in a mix.

Thanks SC5. I may have to get some myself and give them a whiff, would be good to have around for the tests of switching cops blends every so often anyways.

Glad to hear its so light, that makes me feel like I'll have a much easier time putting it to good use. From what you're saying though it sounds like I won't want to dillute it as much either, but we'll see once I test the effects on myself.
Well maybe....A guy in uniform like a police officer or military guy or even a really smart man can be a turn on even if he has his flaws as we ALL have at least some flaws.I could take the sweat if he looked sharp or had lots of common sense vbgSmile
03-14-2012 4:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

halo0073

Rep Post

03-14-2012 5:14 PM

Just an FYI...Essence of Woman isn't supposed to just smell like a day's worth of vaginal secretions...it's more along the lines of six months if you haven't washed kind of potency. And it's no surprise women don't like that smell. Our culture has us afraid of any organic earthy smells. We shower like lunatics and are obsessed with smelling like laundry detergent.
03-14-2012 5:14 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-14-2012 5:30 PM

The smell of fresh perspiration in its self is not offensive when produced by a healthy individual, however when it has been concentrated and aged on the body parts and bacteria have started to work on it and also combine with its ammonia content then it certainly may become an offensive smell.

Concerning Essence of Woman ( i do not store my bottles with the rubber dropper, i store my E.O.W. with a screw cap or within a plastic roller type bottle ) they have to be secured tightly or the fumes and active acids will leach out of the bottles, ( thus the offensive odors wafting throughout the household ) these storage procedures and also the ART of correct application all come with experience.

Essence of Woman is a top selling product and it is also used in Love Potion Perfumes ect with much success.

Last month i attended a big party and in concert with my pheromone application although in a different application location than my regular phero app i had several drops of Essence of Woman applied and covered in the correct manner with cologne or parfume, in this case my cover was several sprays of Amen Angel by Thierry Mugler and it was only sprayed on top of the Essence of Woman when at least 10 or 15 minutes had elapsed from the time the Essence of Woman was applied this gives time for the residual acids within the Essence of Woman to dissapate in sufficient manner so as not to contaminate and spoil the fragrance nature, and the finished application is now fresh and wonderful and it will diffuse beautiful for many hours giving off that seductive and sweet mysterious odor that men as well as women will fall under the spell of this now mysterious and Sophisticated presence.

Oh i nearly forgot, i was greeted with hugs as i entered the party and twice as many more upon my leaving, women can be very off put when it comes to smell and i had on about 3 drops of Essence of Woman applied MY WAY the method which i learned over the years from many experienced women who use Essence of Woman .... with success....

My usual application of Essence of Woman when i choose to use it is between 2-4 drops this works for me and considering i know how to apply it i do not ever get any stinky type remarks, although i do see the benefits of the cops app . . .

Using copulins, or pheromones, or perspiration, or urine is an art form these all work and come to life with the touch of a masters hand,

do understand that Rome was not built in one day or a year and it sometimes takes DEDICATION to master the art of using copulins parfumes and pheromones.

Realize and understand that scent seduction is an art . . Hi

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-14-2012 5:30 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-14-2012 5:49 PM

(03-14-2012 5:30 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  
Concerning Essence of Woman ( i do not store my bottles with the rubber dropper, i store my E.O.W. with a screw cap or within a plastic roller type bottle ) they have to be secured tightly or the fumes and active acids will leach out of the bottles, ( thus the offensive odors wafting throughout the household ) these storage procedures and also the ART of correct application all come with experience.

I never found those dropper type lids to work as well either, I really ought to do the same.

(03-14-2012 5:30 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Essence of Woman is a top selling product and it is also used in Love Potion Perfumes ect with much success.

Last month i attended a big party and in concert with my pheromone application although in a different application location than my regular phero app i had several drops of Essence of Woman applied and covered in the correct manner with cologne or parfume, in this case my cover was several sprays of Amen Angel by Thierry Mugler and it was only sprayed on top of the Essence of Woman when at least 10 or 15 minutes had elapsed from the time the Essence of Woman was applied this gives time for the residual acids within the Essence of Woman to dissapate in sufficient manner so as not to contaminate and spoil the fragrance nature, and the finished application is now fresh and wonderful and it will diffuse beautiful for many hours giving off that seductive and sweet mysterious odor that men as well as women will fall under the spell of this now mysterious and Sophisticated presence.

Oh i nearly forgot, i was greeted with hugs as i entered the party and twice as many more upon my leaving, women can be very off put when it comes to smell and i had on about 3 drops of Essence of Woman applied MY WAY the method which i learned over the years from many experienced women who use Essence of Woman .... with success....

My usual application of Essence of Woman when i choose to use it is between 2-4 drops this works for me and considering i know how to apply it i do not ever get any stinky type remarks, although i do see the benefits of the cops app . . .

Using copulins, or pheromones, or perspiration, or urine is an art form these all work and come to life with the touch of a masters hand,

do understand that Rome was not built in one day or a year and it sometimes takes DEDICATION to master the art of using copulins parfumes and pheromones.

Realize and understand that scent seduction is an art . . Hi[/color]

You crazy artisan you!

Thats pretty crazy, using that amount... thats a lot. But if it works, it works I guess. Now I'm inspired to give such a crazy amount a try as well...

Is that all there is to it, inside of elbows, waiting to apply fragrance a good deal of time first...

Anything else to it?

03-14-2012 5:49 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-14-2012 6:54 PM

(03-14-2012 5:49 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  
Quote:Is that all there is to it, inside of elbows, waiting to apply fragrance a good deal of time first...

Anything else to it?
Thats it in a nut shell, although may have to experiment a little to see what cover works best on your skin type ect, yes i suppose that 2-4 drops is a fair amount E.O.W. but it works for me in getting a good cops cloud out, and i do notice results that are either good or funny.... some women that i communicate with will use 4 - 5 drops at times to achieve their required level of success.

Again i use 2-4 drops E.O.W. depending upon my target situation, and this suits me, its like using Androstenone i suppose where each individual needs to experiment to see just how far he can go either way to obtain the required results with regard to the subject of quantity . . . TAB . . . i know something must be working in my 60 years old favor when in receiving a parting hug the girls press their bra less breasts firmly into my rib cage . . . thus leaving me with an um er raised expectation . . .Heat

My thread >
03-14-2012 6:54 PM

gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-14-2012 11:06 PM

Terry, I'd just like to say you're awesome.

Also, how did you come to the inside of your elbow as your best application?

So far my best results have been hair, having tested neck, wrists, back of hand, and combinations of those. Hair seems to be superior for me to the point of it being better than any of those combinations, but not just in the normal way that other mones can be better there... there's something special about putting trace amounts of cops in my hair beyond just putting normal 'mones in my hair instead of on my neck/wrists. I never could reason out what it was or why though, perhaps your incites on how you came to use the inside of your elbow would help.

Either way I'm very curious now, and as always inspired by your posts. Cheers! Smile

03-14-2012 11:06 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 11:56 PM

(03-14-2012 5:30 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   The smell of fresh perspiration in its self is not offensive when produced by a healthy individual, however when it has been concentrated and aged on the body parts and bacteria have started to work on it and also combine with its ammonia content then it certainly may become an offensive smell.

Essence of Woman is a top selling product and it is also used in Love Potion Perfumes ect with much success.

Realize and understand that scent seduction is an art . . Hi

EVERY time I put Essence of Woman on my kids act like they are going to die.Its like this... "MOM WHY are you wearing that STINKY perfume again???!!!It DOES work but oh my the stench....
BTW,I LOVE perfumes not just pheromones.I even wear perfume to bed.It really makes me feel good.I even notice all the different scents on other people.
03-14-2012 11:56 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-15-2012 2:38 AM

(03-14-2012 11:06 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Terry, I'd just like to say you're awesome.

So far my best results have been hair, having tested neck, wrists, back of hand, and combinations of those. Hair seems to be superior for me to the point of it being better than any of those combinations, but not just in the normal way that other mones can be better there... there's something special about putting trace amounts of cops in my hair beyond just putting normal 'mones in my hair instead of on my neck/wrists. I never could reason out what it was or why though, perhaps your incites on how you came to use the inside of your elbow would help.

Either way I'm very curious now, and as always inspired by your posts. Cheers! Smile
I apply the drops to my inner elbow crook and then proceed to spread them out in an oval shape downwards along my forearm as the forearm can be moved close to the target and it is also easier for me to monitor the smell of the app and this smell testing method was used frequently in the beginning of my experimentation and i guess the habit of applying to this area is part of the reason it remained my app place, because when i apply close to my nose it is harder for me to catch the strength of the scent and the wrists give me the option of washing the app if out in public.

Having said this i really have not tried your idea of applying it to my hair and it seems like good advice so i will have to give it some experimentation cheers terry . .

My thread >
03-15-2012 2:38 AM
halo0073

Rep Post

03-15-2012 9:59 AM

(03-14-2012 11:06 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Terry, I'd just like to say you're awesome.

I wouldn't wear them in my hair. The smell won't die down and they are hard to remove.
From The Pheromone Wiki at LP:

Copulins are most successfully worn on the torso and cleavage area. Do NOT use on the face, neck, ears, hairline, etc., as this may produce an impression of the wearer being unclean, rather than sexy.
03-15-2012 9:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive for Women vs. Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Lexy 11 6,416 11-15-2015 5:06 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma