Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Question Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
03-08-2012 1:32 AM

So, I've been looking for Passion Copulin Contentrate by Stone Labs reviews...and of course the search option says 'p.c.c.' (had to add periods because of the short hand automatically spells out the whole name for P C C) is too short to return results, and any word in the phrase brings up a slew on unrelated posts (NOT Passion Copulin Concentrate related). I purchased Passion Copulin Concentrate from Lovescents...and its smells fresh and light. NOT like ass...whats the deal? I havent 'tested' it per se...dabbed 2 spots on my neck just to test the scent...the SO almost attacked these areas of the neck by sniffing super hard and deep...but I dont smell cops...a blessing? Or little/no cops? I know LP and many swear by SIR, so I'm not doubting, just curious bc Passion Copulin Concentrate smells GOOD! Thanks for the help Smile
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2012 1:34 AM by SportyCurve5.)
03-08-2012 1:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Passion Copulin Concentrate?! Whats the deal?
03-08-2012 9:41 AM

Yeah, i think it depends on the ratios of fatty acids they have used to create their formula. Have you checked this copulins thread?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-How-many-mc...7#pid38807

Fly
03-08-2012 9:41 AM
SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-08-2012 10:54 AM

Yep, I checked it out. I guess if SIR makes Essence of Woman , then I would expect Passion Copulin Concentrate to have at least a bit of funk. It just smells too good! Lol. Some of Mara's potions contain Essence of Woman , and you can def smell the cops, although nicely camoflauged by other complex scents, so its not bad. But I guess I really won't know how it works till I test :/ lol.
03-08-2012 10:54 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-10-2012 2:25 PM

Essence of Woman by Stone Labs are copulins at their best, raw strong beautiful seductive untamed romantic beast Oh how you take my breath away woman, yea master the art of working Essence of Woman and you too can have men going out of their minds crazy intoxicated and swooning 4 your affections and absolutely love struck fascinated and in awe of you Scout

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-10-2012 2:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 12:59 PM

(03-10-2012 2:25 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Essence of Woman by Stone Labs are copulins at their best, raw strong beautiful seductive untamed romantic beast Oh how you take my breath away woman, yea master the art of working Essence of Woman and you too can have men going out of their minds crazy intoxicated and swooning 4 your affections and absolutely love struck fascinated and in awe of you Scout

Terry PLEASE tell me you do NOT think Essence of Woman smells like a woman? I would want to shot myself if I smelled THAT bad!!!Yuck.I have the product and you can smell it through the bottle into the other room and it was even eating into the rubber stopper. The only product I have found as a cover for it would be perfume oils.
03-14-2012 12:59 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

03-14-2012 1:58 PM

Haha, of course you'd be repulsed by the smell, you're a woman!

:b

Fly
03-14-2012 1:58 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-14-2012 2:03 PM

(03-14-2012 12:59 PM)jla734 Wrote:  Terry PLEASE tell me you do NOT think Essence of Woman smells like a woman? I would want to shot myself if I smelled THAT bad!!!Yuck.I have the product and you can smell it through the bottle into the other room and it was even eating into the rubber stopper. The only product I have found as a cover for it would be perfume oils.

Try dilluting it in some PA and spray it somewhere and add a light scent similar to you're soap, shampoo, and other cleaning products that add to your overall scent as a person... and I think you'll realize it isn't so bad.

You have to remember, Essence of Woman is SUPER duper concentrated. But that's also part of what makes it such a good product... the stench may be strong, but the results are stronger still!

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-14-2012 2:03 PM
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Rep Post

03-14-2012 2:09 PM

(03-08-2012 10:54 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  Yep, I checked it out. I guess if SIR makes Essence of Woman , then I would expect Passion Copulin Concentrate to have at least a bit of funk. It just smells too good! Lol. Some of Mara's potions contain Essence of Woman , and you can def smell the cops, although nicely camoflauged by other complex scents, so its not bad. But I guess I really won't know how it works till I test :/ lol.

Isn't Passion Copulin Concentrate with a light added cucumber scent? At least that's what I thought I saw reading the description at Love Scent...

And that was part of why I wasn't so sure about getting it, I wasn't sure it would mix well with the scents I use, although I suppose I shouldn't be worried since I'll already only be using small amounts. Could also add to the effect of having the scent of another woman on me to have trace amounts of a more girly fragrance...

I might get some soon. We'll see. If I do, I'll let you know if it takes more than a full second to give me a hard-on. If it does, its already well behind Essence of Woman in results on me... hahaha.

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-14-2012 2:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-14-2012 3:08 PM

(03-14-2012 2:09 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  Isn't Passion Copulin Concentrate with a light added cucumber scent? At least that's what I thought I saw reading the description at Love Scent...

And that was part of why I wasn't so sure about getting it, I wasn't sure it would mix well with the scents I use, although I suppose I shouldn't be worried since I'll already only be using small amounts. Could also add to the effect of having the scent of another woman on me to have trace amounts of a more girly fragrance...

I might get some soon. We'll see. If I do, I'll let you know if it takes more than a full second to give me a hard-on. If it does, its already well behind Essence of Woman in results on me... hahaha.

Yea, its like cucumber-melon. But its VERRRRRY light. And no cops smell AT ALL...which is why I wasn't sure it was strong...its also made by Stone.
03-14-2012 3:08 PM
jla734
jla734

Rep Post

03-14-2012 3:14 PM

(03-14-2012 1:58 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  Haha, of course you'd be repulsed by the smell, you're a woman!

:b
Whats so confusing to me is why so many women cant stand the smell but men LOVE it. Men also tend to be turned on by our sweat.I have had so many men tell me how GREAT I smell when I am dripping with sweat and my clothes are clinging to me.
I like a man to smell like he just hopped out of the shower,not smell like a sweat factory.Its funny how many complements I get when I smell like lavender,pumpkin pie,vanella and lolita lempicka which has black licorise scent in it. The women and men both cant stop telling me how great I smell then and everyone wants to talk and talk and talk........
03-14-2012 3:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive for Women vs. Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate Lexy 11 6,388 11-15-2015 5:06 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma