Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
P96 - Any ideas on what it is?
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 26 posts

RE: P96 - Any ideas on what it is?
05-09-2017 8:15 AM

Question!... AD offering P96 at the moment... has anyone tested if it is the same as what it was before... Sad

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-09-2017 8:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
854 thanks in 429 posts

05-09-2017 10:37 AM

(05-09-2017 8:15 AM)heey85 Wrote:  Question!... AD offering P96 at the moment... has anyone tested if it is the same as what it was before... Sad

3 or 4 months ago I bought p96 spray stealth. The Neroli scent had more of a aromatherapy impact then I thought, but it's still the same.

Do you think a badass waits for their turn to speak?

Get some teeth whitening strips. Get a haircut, trim your beard, wax your eyebrows, buy some nice clothes, lose some fat and put on some muscle at the gym. Before you start looking to pheromones to make yourself more attractive, be more attractive without pheromones.

My recommendations for:
LTR) TUSC + NA + A1/P96 oil
ONS) DP or Bad Wolf
05-09-2017 10:37 AM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 21 posts

05-10-2017 7:05 AM

it seems to work ok, nothing magical though. As others on here have mentioned, many of there products were supremely effective between 2007-2011. I had amazing hits off Ammo original version [Nautica Competition scent] and original IS, IH, A314 etc back in the day.....even my current TUH cannot be compared with say the 2009 version. My 2008 Instant Female Magic [Androstadienone ] appeared far more crushy and far more effective than current Androstadienone products. My number 1 selfies mix was IS/Ammo. Alas, the same 2017 combo does not work quite the same.

I'm really at a loss as to what's changed in this industry. Not just Androtics, a lot of other companies also. The products in general appear to be less effective imo. Maybe i just got older and uglier? Lol, it could be as simple as that, but there are some conspiracy theories out there. Were certain strains and batches of Androstenone and Androstadienone used back then perhaps too effective and too powerful, and thus prohibited by some American legal entity? Not the molecules itself, but super potent/effective strains of it. Did those with money, power and influence, get wind of it's efficacy and buy up all the best juice off these companies at inflated prices a few years ago? What do the elite or Hollywood celebrities know of this? Not sure, and perhaps this is a far fetched notion, but the lazy man hits used to come thick and fast back when Androtics/MHarris were kings in this industry. Not sure i'm getting the same results now.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 7:14 AM by james mathers.)
05-10-2017 7:05 AM
Thanks given by eibmoz

Share This Thread