Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
P119 and the happy groin.
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

P119 and the happy groin.
12-31-2009 1:47 PM

I tested and did a report over at PT because I didn't want to loss my reporters status prices.   Not that I plan to buy all my stuff there but I have learned in life not to burn my bridges.

Anywhooo...........  I often read reports from Diane in which she would report on physical sensations or feelings she would get in the self testing portion of testing a molecule.  I was always half jealous and totally curious because I rarely if ever get physical effects.  Emotional effects yes,  Effects from others yes but never does my body have a physical reaction.

Until now :D

10 minutes after spraying on 25 mcg of P119 I got a tingly warm rush feeling to the groin.  My groin actually feels happy and aware of everything around me.   Almost like its a appendage instead of a natural piece of my anatomy.  I tested for a few days and the feeling is consistent.  Now I have had the tingly warm rush feeling before but normally its during sexual encounters or shortly before one.  Not in your everyday activities though and its very interesting what visual or and auditory cues set off the happy tingle. 

Other then that I find it content, whimsical, almost blissful acceptance and peace vibe that others sink into easily when your wearing it. 

I also used it with some Essence of Woman the other night and let me say my groin was doing the happy tingling all night to the point that my husband noticed how..........lets just say how overly sensitive and responsive my happy groin was.  :red face:

Very interesting molecule LOL 

Tisha

12-31-2009 1:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: P119 and the happy groin.
12-31-2009 2:04 PM

I read your post over there too, great reports! It really sound interesting, I shall have to try this. As you may be able to tell (by my sudden presence in the new intro section ;)), I've been trying to accumulate some points so I can get some more stuff, maybe I'll add p119 to my order (in grapefruit of course). They've really run out of things over there, so I might just stock up on P's, maybe p86, p83, p91, p103, not sure what others., p95, p107 maybe. and of course p119. Any suggestions of good ones to stock up on (without extensive research, I'm utterly ). Now I have all these things to do this weekend, and all I want to do is crawl into bed and sleep!

12-31-2009 2:04 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

12-31-2009 2:24 PM

I know what this one is... getting some in tomorrow... heh.

Tisha, I'll send you an unmarked sample so you can compare.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2009 2:24 PM by Diane999.)
12-31-2009 2:24 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-04-2010 1:10 AM

(12-31-2009 1:47 PM)Tisha Wrote:  

I often read reports from Diane in which she would report on physical sensations or feelings she would get in the self testing portion of testing a molecule.  I was always half jealous and totally curious because I rarely if ever get physical effects.  Emotional effects yes,  Effects from others yes but never does my body have a physical reaction.

Until now :D

10 minutes after spraying on 25 mcg of P119 I got a tingly warm rush feeling to the groin.  My groin actually feels happy and aware of everything around me.   Almost like its a appendage instead of a natural piece of my anatomy.  I tested for a few days and the feeling is consistent.  Now I have had the tingly warm rush feeling before but normally its during sexual encounters or shortly before one.  Not in your everyday activities though and its very interesting what visual or and auditory cues set off the happy tingle. 

Other then that I find it content, whimsical, almost blissful acceptance and peace vibe that others sink into easily when your wearing it. 

I also used it with some Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) the other night and let me say my groin was doing the happy tingling all night to the point that my husband noticed how..........lets just say how overly sensitive and responsive my happy groin was.  :red face: 

Very interesting molecule LOL

O My! :eek: That is interesting! :P 

Bella

01-04-2010 1:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

01-04-2010 3:05 PM

Wow...lol... the boys are going to run to get piles of this off the shelves.
01-04-2010 3:05 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-04-2010 3:53 PM

The Happy Groin: sounds like an Asian style massage house!

As for guys and P119, unless you're suffering from "limp noodle," most of our groins are a little too happy as it is! Nothing worse than pitching tent public places and other inappropriate situations!

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
01-04-2010 3:53 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

01-04-2010 8:01 PM

I wonder how the ladies felt being around you. Anything out of the norm?

Tisha, did you try this at work yet?! Twisted lol
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2010 8:01 PM by esmeralda.)
01-04-2010 8:01 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-05-2010 4:51 AM

Yes I did LOL  I cant say that their groins were happy, then again I didnt ask them,  but mine was. 

Mostly I noticed a fun laidback rapport with others, Not giggly kind of fun just comfortable but I also found it to be distracting and not many of us could concentrate on what we were doing. 

I will get around to asking others about the happy groin feeling, I just want to do in a way that I dont lead them. 

Thats one of the problems with testing new molecules in a test group. You dont want to tell people what its supposed to do but sometimes its hard to get them to open up about it.

Tisha

01-05-2010 4:51 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  p119: Take 1 esmeralda 0 1,304 02-20-2010 3:04 PM
Last Post: esmeralda