Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Oxytocin
justintime469
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 15 posts

RE: Oxytocin
08-27-2017 3:29 PM

Wow that is much cheaper than what I am buying for Wolf. I tried Liquid Trust 10 years ago and I did not see a whole lot from it, but then again I really did not know what I was doing or looking for either.

I got some more Oxy about 7 years ago and I still did not know much about it and can`t even remember where I got it and it was 10IU which is about 22MCG a spray, and I still did not really get anything.

I did a trade deal with Pago and he gave me a bottle of Attrackt by Vero Labs I believe, and it work great! I fell in love immediately and I believe the Attrackt has other mones in it to besides the Oxy.

So I started researching Oxytocin and realized that it is a very heavy molecule, and I have seen a whole long debate on weather it is effective or not. This moilecule is heavy yes at around 1000G/Mol compared to others which most are about 250-300G/Mol.

So I got some from Pheromone Treasures at 1MG/1ML.

Before I did anything I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that Oxy either needs to be mixed with something highly diffusive to work if it going to work at all. Either other mones or like ISO or Hedione, just something to make it work. This is the only thing I can come up with and why Attrackt has worked for me and not Oxy by itself.

So what I did was, I bought some ADG cologne because I like this particular cologne all by itself and with the Hedione thought this is perfect.

So I put some in a 2 Oz bottle along with the Oxy(which I got in Ethanol BTW) to make 25MCG a spray of the Oxy.

I Typically have found for me 3 sprays works very well, so 75MCG is a good dose for me. Oxy is one of my favorite molecules and I can get 4-5 hours solid out of it this way, with lesser effects up to about 6 hours no problem.

Oxy is a very tricky molecule and I think the key to it is to match it up with something that will blend well with it and is highly diffusive to make it work. This is why I went with the Ethanol and couldn't be happier with it.

I made some 5ML Togo with the same blend, but went with 10MCG a spray of Oxy and what happened was I just needed to much and had to spray a lot and the cologne became overbearing, so 25MCG a spray is just right for me. I have had good luck with 50-100MCG, with a typical dose range for me of 50-75.

I tend to wear this with very heavy sexual/status mixes.

I am in the process of finishing up testing True Trust from True Pheromones and will report on that soon. When I first started looking at Oxy I could not find a good dose anywhere to start with looking everywhere online, and hope this helps someone that is interested in this molecule and this is just what works for me.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017 4:42 PM by justintime469.)
08-27-2017 3:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, DarkLord1, excalibur
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 879
Thanks received:
857 thanks in 437 posts

08-27-2017 8:20 PM

Yeah, that's the main reason I posted, 4.50 a bottle is cheap. You may find an old country vet to sell it, just tell him you have a cow having difficulty birthing.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-27-2017 8:20 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
1392 thanks in 463 posts

08-28-2017 11:44 AM

(08-27-2017 3:29 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Wow that is much cheaper than what I am buying for Wolf. I tried Liquid Trust 10 years ago and I did not see a whole lot from it, but then again I really did not know what I was doing or looking for either.

I got some more Oxy about 7 years ago and I still did not know much about it and can`t even remember where I got it and it was 10IU which is about 22MCG a spray, and I still did not really get anything.

I did a trade deal with Pago and he gave me a bottle of Attrackt by Vero Labs I believe, and it work great! I fell in love immediately and I believe the Attrackt has other mones in it to besides the Oxy.

So I started researching Oxytocin and realized that it is a very heavy molecule, and I have seen a whole long debate on weather it is effective or not. This moilecule is heavy yes at around 1000G/Mol compared to others which most are about 250-300G/Mol.

So I got some from Pheromone Treasures at 1MG/1ML.

Before I did anything I did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that Oxy either needs to be mixed with something highly diffusive to work if it going to work at all. Either other mones or like ISO or Hedione, just something to make it work. This is the only thing I can come up with and why Attrackt has worked for me and not Oxy by itself.

So what I did was, I bought some ADG cologne because I like this particular cologne all by itself and with the Hedione thought this is perfect.

So I put some in a 2 Oz bottle along with the Oxy(which I got in Ethanol BTW) to make 25MCG a spray of the Oxy.

I Typically have found for me 3 sprays works very well, so 75MCG is a good dose for me. Oxy is one of my favorite molecules and I can get 4-5 hours solid out of it this way, with lesser effects up to about 6 hours no problem.

Oxy is a very tricky molecule and I think the key to it is to match it up with something that will blend well with it and is highly diffusive to make it work. This is why I went with the Ethanol and couldn't be happier with it.

I made some 5ML Togo with the same blend, but went with 10MCG a spray of Oxy and what happened was I just needed to much and had to spray a lot and the cologne became overbearing, so 25MCG a spray is just right for me. I have had good luck with 50-100MCG, with a typical dose range for me of 50-75.

I tend to wear this with very heavy sexual/status mixes.

I am in the process of finishing up testing True Trust from True Pheromones and will report on that soon. When I first started looking at Oxy I could not find a good dose anywhere to start with looking everywhere online, and hope this helps someone that is interested in this molecule and this is just what works for me.

I've had success with liquid trust by spraying 4 sprays on cotton clothing. Now it only lasted maybe 2 hours or so, but it was better than when I put it on my skin.

I am curious at the responses you saw with Attrakt. I don't have the grace of MMM, but I am just as curious.
08-28-2017 11:44 AM
Thanks given by justintime469, MMM
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
66 thanks in 15 posts

08-28-2017 2:50 PM

Attrackt was the first Oxy product that has worked for me and worked really well. For me it hit me hard as self effects and I just felt a very deep connection to everything a very calm inner peace that I have not experience with other pheromones. I can`t describe the scent to good, but it smelled nice and it was pretty diffusive and lasted quite a long time. When I tested liquid trust I did not get these effects at all. There was just this pull about this stuff that drew everyone in men and women and there was a deep bonding about this that I have not experienced with any other product. So there is more than Oxy in this, what I do not know.

I did not get really much sexual attraction with Attrakt, but more a social attraction/deep bonding effect. I do believe Vero Labs has a wonderful product with this one and whatever stuff they have in this works much better than any other Oxy product I tried.

A social magnet and worked on everyone I encountered. Within a few minutes of hitting people with this one, they had a smile glued to here face and there was a surreal bind with them that really is in describable. 2 sprays is what I wore most of the time. This is a feel good mone, and no wrong in the world and just be in the moment happiness about this.

I have been testing True Trust from True Pheromones, which is based off of Oxy. I have a similar effect with this one, but it is no where the intensity of Attrakt.

I ran out of the Attrakt, but definitely on the list to buy more. I have been experimenting with Oxy, B-nol, and P79 and some others to try and re create some of the effects I got with Attrackt.

To help make Oxy work I actually use an Aromatherapy lotion on my skin first and has helped me immensely with diffusion and it is the Sensual Lotion by Bath&Bodyworks. Then I apply my Oxy, and then ADG over the Oxy.
08-28-2017 2:50 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, excalibur, lone ranger, DrChocolate, DarkLord1
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 446
Thanks received:
201 thanks in 72 posts

08-28-2017 3:55 PM

Thanks J for the review

Just wondering if Pago got the ATTRACKT directly from Vero Labs
or through Love Scent.