Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ovulation and copulins
Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 793
Thanks received:
787 thanks in 378 posts

Ovulation and copulins
09-09-2015 9:36 AM

So...I haven't looked too much into copulins. All I know is that it mimics the smell of a healthy vagina.

For those of you who are in touch with your cycles...I'm sure have noticed increased desire during ovulation (and the days leading up to ovulation) and even a difference in how men treat you...or your significant other.

Is there a certain smell that we emit when we ovulate? Or are males just responding to the subtle physical changes during ovulation i.e. high pitched voice, smoother skin etc?

If we do in fact emit something during ovulation is it a scent similar to cops?
09-09-2015 9:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
Login or register to remove all advertising

BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1335
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Ovulation and copulins
09-09-2015 12:20 PM

I read an article and documentary on men exposed to shirts used by women who were and weren't on their period, without showing them photos of who wore the respective shirts. The men rated the attractiveness of the shirts worn by women on their period higher than those who weren't.

So as far as copulins go, from my understanding, they're produced in the vagina when women are aroused. But I believe we release other pheromones through our pores depending on where we are on our monthly cycles.

*edited for typos

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 12:20 PM by BeautifulEnigma.)
09-09-2015 12:20 PM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain, Deseo
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 713
Thanks received:
1141 thanks in 715 posts

09-11-2015 12:01 AM

I think its the scent during ovulation. I don't notice myself being more attractive around that time, although you may have a point about that. But I think it is scent for some reason.

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
09-11-2015 12:01 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 550
Thanks received:
385 thanks in 179 posts

10-08-2015 5:19 AM

From a male point of view, a few observations. A vagina tastes and smells different throughout her cycle. The first 10 days after the period, very neutral. For the 2nd 10 days, slightly stronger. The remaining time up until her next period, her love slime smells and tastes the strongest (though in my opinion, this is never unpleasant, quite to the contrary, it turns me on more so might well have more cops!).

Also, a few days before a woman's period, her body odour is slightly sour, and her breath smells between slightly to rather unpleasant. This smell dissappears after the 1st day of the period. And if she's pregnant, there is a different odour which I can't quite put my finger on, through experience you just know, even before she does the test.

Opinions are based upon several hundred hours of oral with caucasian females between 20 and 50 years of age.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-08-2015 5:19 AM
Thanks given by thundr, moe, BeautifulEnigma
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
445 thanks in 250 posts

10-08-2015 7:31 AM

Bravo on the time in game! Hahaha!
10-08-2015 7:31 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 744
Thanks received:
1465 thanks in 688 posts

10-08-2015 3:36 PM

I just realized something. My wife has the Mirena IUD. She doesn't have a period at all anymore. Lately, she's been spotting a lot. It didn't start until I started wearing Desire Me oil. Now that I haven't worn it in over a week, I haven't heard anything about continued spotting. I wonder if there's a connection here.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
10-08-2015 3:36 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
Mysticbeauty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-05-2016 9:00 AM

(09-09-2015 9:36 AM)Isis Wrote:  So...I haven't looked too much into copulins. All I know is that it mimics the smell of a healthy vagina.

For those of you who are in touch with your cycles...I'm sure have noticed increased desire during ovulation (and the days leading up to ovulation) and even a difference in how men treat you...or your significant other.

Is there a certain smell that we emit when we ovulate? Or are males just responding to the subtle physical changes during ovulation i.e. high pitched voice, smoother skin etc?

If we do in fact emit something during ovulation is it a scent similar to cops?

I feel like we smell wayyy better than cops, especially during ovulation, I think that's the best smelling week. That's why I was curious why cops stink so much. They're probably more potent and I have no idea how they are actually made and I'm not sure if I want to.
(10-08-2015 3:36 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  I just realized something. My wife has the Mirena IUD. She doesn't have a period at all anymore. Lately, she's been spotting a lot. It didn't start until I started wearing Desire Me oil. Now that I haven't worn it in over a week, I haven't heard anything about continued spotting. I wonder if there's a connection here.

Unfortunately as women, hormones control everything. They fluctuate so much it's crazy. That's interesting how that happened to her? Have you seen any more changes?
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 9:02 AM by Mysticbeauty.)
03-05-2016 9:00 AM
Mysticbeauty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-05-2016 9:05 AM

(10-08-2015 5:19 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  From a male point of view, a few observations. A vagina tastes and smells different throughout her cycle. The first 10 days after the period, very neutral. For the 2nd 10 days, slightly stronger. The remaining time up until her next period, her love slime smells and tastes the strongest (though in my opinion, this is never unpleasant, quite to the contrary, it turns me on more so might well have more cops!).

Also, a few days before a woman's period, her body odour is slightly sour, and her breath smells between slightly to rather unpleasant. This smell dissappears after the 1st day of the period. And if she's pregnant, there is a different odour which I can't quite put my finger on, through experience you just know, even before she does the test.

Opinions are based upon several hundred hours of oral with caucasian females between 20 and 50 years of age.
That's very interesting and for the most part I agree. I know when it tastes better throughout the month. You've obviously done your research ;) lol
03-05-2016 9:05 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1335
Thanks received:
714 thanks in 368 posts

10-19-2016 12:12 AM

Interesting observations, ladies and gentlemen! I'll need to pay attention more to how they taste like.. it'd be harder for those who have an erratic menstrual pattern..

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-19-2016 12:12 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  synthesizing ovulation with pheromones? pkitty 1 661 08-06-2012 3:07 AM
Last Post: idontknow