Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On holiday in Argentina
Fishdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 258
Thanks received:
1405 thanks in 559 posts

RE: On holiday in Argentina
12-06-2011 6:48 PM

Time for an update. My evening wear is 3 sprays am 4 sprays glacé

The older women that step into my cloud are smiling and full on eye contact
Got some more action last night from a local gal met in an Irish pup
Local women seem to go there to meet tourists. She was bout 30
Kept smelling my chest and mounted me and rodE me like some crazed seniorita till she had an orgasm and then rolled over on her back to relax
Excuse me but I'm not done yet. Was great

Also picking up this woman right before her bf's eyes, she left me her contact she typed into my phone. Her bf just let her?? he's also on holiday and leaving ba before me
The woman is milking it. Back to back tourists paying for her night out in exchange for pussy

By the way women here really take great care of their girl. Shaved so smooth(not that necessary). And really clean. They take their sex seriously well I appreciate it.

Think lll take it easy tonight. But then again that's what I said last night went to bed woke in a few hours and had to get me some
12-06-2011 6:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, paradigmshift, Pagodeiro, shadowknight, Pheroman, idontknow, Deja Vu
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

12-06-2011 6:54 PM

(12-06-2011 6:48 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Time for an update. My evening wear is 3 sprays am 4 sprays glacé

Kept smelling my chest and mounted me and rodE me like some crazed seniorita till she had an orgasm and then rolled over on her back to relax

Also picking up this woman right before her bf's eyes, she left me her contact she typed into my phone. Her bf just let her?? he's also on holiday and leaving ba before me
The woman is milking it. Back to back tourists paying for her night out in exchange for pussy

By the way women here really take great care of their girl. Shaved so smooth(not that necessary). And really clean. They take their sex seriously well I appreciate it.

Think lll take it easy tonight. But then again that's what I said last night went to bed woke in a few hours and had to get me some

I'm glad that combo came through for you. :dance3:

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-06-2011 6:54 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

12-06-2011 7:03 PM

(12-06-2011 6:48 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  Time for an update. My evening wear is 3 sprays am 4 sprays glacé

same applies to Brasil ....

i really miss my time there ... and all the waxing they do Big Grin

the term is Piriguete .... maybe they know it there as well .. that's for the girls who are right after Gringos

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-06-2011 7:03 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Fishdude
Login or register to remove all advertising

2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
607 thanks in 325 posts

12-06-2011 7:33 PM

Awesome!

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-06-2011 7:33 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1232
Thanks received:
940 thanks in 259 posts

12-07-2011 10:21 AM

(12-06-2011 6:48 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  By the way women here really take great care of their girl. Shaved so smooth(not that necessary). And really clean. They take their sex seriously well I appreciate it.

Yummy. Redface

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The Awesome Asian swimming in Pheromones
12-07-2011 10:21 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1405 thanks in 559 posts

12-07-2011 5:40 PM

A few things

I'm experiencing some none buildup. I suspect the solvent used in am and glacé are somewhat water resistant

Sometimes I spray my glacé overtop my am or av On my chest
I'm a Sasquatch btw. After shower even when I soap the application points I can still smell the glacé

NOt too much more glacé for me here in ba peoPle are trying too hard to sell me so getting lOts of sales pressure. Left my A314 at home. Even at 2 sprays am and 2 drops av with 3 sprays glacé. No does not meen no!
12-07-2011 5:40 PM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, idontknow
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

12-07-2011 5:44 PM

(12-07-2011 5:40 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  A few things

I'm experiencing some none buildup. I suspect the solvent used in am and glacé are somewhat water resistant

I'm a Sasquatch btw. After shower even when I soap the application points I can still smell the glacé

NOt too much more glacé for me here in ba peoPle are trying too hard to sell me so getting lOts of sales pressure. Left my A314 at home. Even at 2 sprays am and 2 drops av with 3 sprays glacé. No does not meen no!

Water resistance .. hmmmm

could have been caused by the silicone carrier ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 5:44 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Fishdude
Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

12-07-2011 5:45 PM

(12-07-2011 5:40 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  A few things

I have said many times glace is evil

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 5:45 PM by as33156.)
12-07-2011 5:45 PM
Thanks given by Fishdude
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1405 thanks in 559 posts

12-07-2011 6:48 PM

yes Pago, must be the silicone. Thats what I spray on my leathers to keep them water resistant.

Yes skin=leather and the silicone must be holding it in. I dont have a lot of experience with this compound in hot humid climates. Keep in mind that every day I have been using 2 sprays of am to the chest with 1 spray fix up 5 hours later. I have been doing this for a week now. oh and a spash of av but on my pretty face.

Nothing wrong with this base being used but have to know how to dose it in this climate. When I'm loaded up and go outside it gets hot and sweaty and an explosion occurs. That explains why the cougers here get an immediate pussy eruption but it's not good for the young girls. They are now geting huge pupil dilation but some hesitation. I have experienced no agression from males. Just some neck snap, what did I just smell. So people are used to strong smells here. I smelled some great looking women not wearing perfume, not sure what it was but it made my neck snap. One had so much bo that the wind couldn't carry it away. I liked it though. Maybe they have some secret here.
12-07-2011 6:48 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156, paradigmshift
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1405 thanks in 559 posts

12-08-2011 7:07 PM

Update

I'm flying back home tomorrow. Great women and food here. My only dissapiontment is that I was pick pocketted. I was robbed ! my iphone is gone . had it in my chest pocket but......

pisses me off..... go to vacation and spend my hard earned money and I'm robbed.

Anyways I'm really pissed off.. Put a black shadow on my holiday.
12-08-2011 7:07 PM
Thanks given by as33156

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holiday nomes Buzzy78 0 782 12-13-2012 7:49 PM
Last Post: Buzzy78
  holiday mixes? Diane999 5 2,425 11-30-2009 4:12 PM
Last Post: Xiphoid