Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Today's mix: A314, EST and A-1 (for confidence, respect and kindness from both genders)
Great idea!
Wash it off!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oh no!
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Sad Oh no!
01-28-2010 12:37 PM

I just did the stupidest thing!!

My little to-go of androstadienone needed to be refreshed, and I didn't have time before leaving the house, so I just grabbed the Love Scent androstadienone bottle and what I thought was perfumers alcohol and ran out the door.

I filled the to-go with approx 1/5 to 1/4 androstadienone (from Love Scent, half strength), then began to add what I thought was perfumers alcohol, with a dropper. After a couple of droppersful (the to-go was now almost 2/3 full) I realized that what was in the dropper was slightly too thick to be perfumers alcohol.

I turned the bottle around to look at the label, and it was Dipropylene Glycol!  So, here I am with a mixture of maybe 1/3 A-1 and 2/3 DG.

Today i had decided to wear A314, EST and A-1 to work (A314 for confidence and respect, EST so the guys will be nice to me, and A-1 so the girls will be nice to me).

I was like, the hell with it, gave myself a couple dabs of A314, a couple shots of straight 100mcg EST from LP (I was going to dilute that a little too, but changed my mind, lol), and a shot of Androstadienone/dipropylene glycol mix. And figure it out later.

So now I don't know what to do with this accident, that A-1 from Love Scent was not exactly cheap, even at half strength, and that 1/5-1/4 to-go bottle was a fair amount.

Any suggestions or ideas?

01-28-2010 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: Oh no!
01-28-2010 4:10 PM

You can get a single empty roll on bottle from Lotion Crafters and put it in there to use as a roll on.

http://www.lotioncrafter.com/rollerball-...-10ml.html

Diane
01-28-2010 4:10 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-28-2010 4:48 PM

What if I just filled the last third of the to-go with perfumer's alcohol when i get home later? (I have it, I just grabbed the wrong bottle this morning). And keep it in the sprayer.

Then the A-1 would still be cut the same amount, except it would be with a 50/50 Dipropylene Glycol/perfumer's alcohol mix instead of 100% alcohol.

Would that work?

Hey, you didn't answer my poll, by the way!!

01-28-2010 4:48 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-28-2010 7:58 PM

The only problem is DPG is an oil and it doesn't mix all that well with alcohol at least for a sprayer. You'll end up with a mess.

Diane
01-28-2010 7:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

01-29-2010 12:09 PM

Hi Diane

thanks a lot for the link to lotion crafters .. really helpful !

As Dipropylene Glycol is known as the substance added to wine to make it sweeter or the substance that keeps the water in your car which you use for cleaning the front and back window of your car away from freezing in the cold months...
it should work that you can mix it ...

i suggest try it out with some perfumer alcohol and DG without moanes in it ... if it works .. fine ... and if not .. you've saved your Androstadienone and know more ...
i voted with yes for your poll .... why not to try it out ... doesnt hurt hmm ..
Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2010 12:13 PM by Pagodeiro.)
01-29-2010 12:09 PM

Share This Thread