Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Office Mixes
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Office Mixes
11-04-2013 1:52 PM

Any people working in an office environment here? Let's use this thread to list the best (formal) work combo's.

What I look for in a work-mix is something that stimulates friendly respect, no bullshit and high productivity.

I currently only own AD products, but in the future I would like to test products from other vendors in the work environment, so feel free to share.

Here's a report of a mix I like.

Mix:
A314 2 drops behind the ears and on jawline
2 sprays P102

New part-time job turns out to be a great testing ground for my A314. Think I'm starting to see the oil impacting people the way it should, after wearing it around the same people consistently for a week.

Usually I find it doesn't hit people hard enough. For interviews or that first impression I would go with the spray version. If you wanna roll A314 for a longer period around the same people, the oil is less in-your-face and more cost efficient. I like it.

I work in an office environment with around 50 people in the 19-27 range. I've only been working there for a bit more than a week now. Results:

- HB8 (brunette, 20) got hired at the same time as me. We followed the introduction training together. We practiced some stuff at the training where we had very nice eye-contact. Everytime I bump into her at the office now, she seems very happy to talk to me. Also asking me for advice, like I'm some senior... but I don't know more than her at all. Nice.

- Muslim girl (early 20s) has been going out of her way to ask me how it's going every time we're remotely close to eachother. She's the cute conservative walfflower type, so flirting is a bit new to her I guess. When I asked her how she was today while she was leaving for lunch, she gave me lovey dovey looks and smiles like she was thinking 'omg he is talking to me'! She blushed a bit, so it was obvious. She digs the A314 status, makes sense for a conservative girl. I quite like her, let's see if I can turn her into one of my fallout girls.

- My team captain is a blonde alpha girl in her mid 20s. Typical career woman to be. Good socials skills and a bit of a dominant attitude she has, but around me she is very respectful. I was sitting next to her and she was more taking an interest in me today than she was working. Asking me extensively how my weekend was, while being very specific about locations etc were she goes out in her own weekend report (like she wants to make sure I know were I can bump into her). Being very patient when I had questions, even if it were very stupid questions... She very much liked explaining them to me. Nice eye-contact. Also she apologized a couple of times to me for small things she didn't have to apologize for at all. She doesn't act like this with other people, and considering she's basicaly my supervisor, it's out of the oridnary, but I quite like it. Also she was basicaly my personal waittress today, didn't have to get up for coffee a single time. She also said things like 'so you're the new super talent here huh'... A314 hits definitely Lets see if I can tease this alpha chick a bit more the upcoming days.

- Male co-worker during the break was acting submissve around me. Respect, but not too much eye contact.

- Another blonde alpha chick in her mid-twenties is kind of a floor manager. She gives me similar respect and great expextation vibes like the other blonde girl. High-fiving me everytime I got results (I need to sell stuff on the phone). Going out of her way to explain me stuff. Apologizing for no reasons. I really feel like I'm in charge while being around my supervisors, it's great

- While on the phone the A314 also helps me to stay cool and confident. It's essential to talk slower than normal on the phone, and have a formal business attitude. I feel the A314 helps here. I added the P102 in order to stay focussed. Have to test a bit more, but I think it added to the A314 effects, lasting for about 4 hours before it wore off.

Will be testing this mix for the rest of the week.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 1:54 PM by Himeros.)
11-04-2013 1:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Office Mixes
11-04-2013 2:04 PM

The new A314 doesn't really work anymore, and there are much better alternatives.

I use:
1. Ascend with cops, and some Evolve - Great respect and attention
2. Wolf - Great respect, and everyone loves you
3. OD gel - Similar to Wolf, but a little more aggressive

I use 2 to 3 sprays of Glace with these except OD, to get people comfortable and happy to talk to me. Glace also makes people trust what you're saying and confide in you.

Generally office mixes really depend on the specific target. Like I'd have one mix for each chic. You really have to see what they like. I'd forget the Muslim chic.....too much drama with the super conservative chics...they don't know what they want.

Pheromones can smack women's subconscious minds, BUT when their conscious filter kicks in, they end up saying no to you in whatever way they can.
11-04-2013 2:04 PM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-04-2013 4:15 PM

(11-04-2013 2:04 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  The new A314 doesn't really work anymore, and there are much better alternatives.

I use:
1. Ascend with cops, and some Evolve - Great respect and attention
2. Wolf - Great respect, and everyone loves you
3. OD gel - Similar to Wolf, but a little more aggressive

I use 2 to 3 sprays of Glace with these except OD, to get people comfortable and happy to talk to me. Glace also makes people trust what you're saying and confide in you.

Generally office mixes really depend on the specific target. Like I'd have one mix for each chic. You really have to see what they like. I'd forget the Muslim chic.....too much drama with the super conservative chics...they don't know what they want.

Pheromones can smack women's subconscious minds, BUT when their conscious filter kicks in, they end up saying no to you in whatever way they can.

Hey xtra, have you tried A314 rev. 32 oil? Maybe it's just because I'm a bit younger at 25 (or because you're used to stronger batches), but it's definitely working for me. Can't compare to older versions though. The spray version (b) hits even harder.

Interesting mix suggestions!

First mix seems like a beast! Don't you feel the cops from Ascend plus the -none from Evolve are combined too sexual for the office?

Wolf is a product I'm very interested in. I keep reading mixed results though. Some say it's much less hard respect and more buddy buddy respect like Mx297 (a product I love by the way). I can see this working if you're in the entertainment industry, not sure if it's strong enough for more competitive environments. I'll start working in the financial next year so I want something that demands respect without bullshit. Anyway Wolf is definitely on my to-buy list. Think it will suite my personality quite well.

Don't know much about OD; will read up on that one. Thanks.

PS: you're probably right about the Muslim chick, but since she's around anyway I'm gonna make her a little project of mine. I like exotic chicks and consider them a challenge. Lets see how far I can push this one ;)
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 4:18 PM by Himeros.)
11-04-2013 4:15 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-04-2013 5:27 PM

It's true that AD had "batch issues" with A314 that basically cause it not to work like the old stuff. I have rev29 and still 50% left. That has always given me straight up respect and no bull shit.

Recently they did go back to their chemist to fix the problem...so says John Sebastian. To be honest not sure if they did.

Truth be told there is no other product that can beat the hard respect I got from A314 (at least the old stuff).

If I want respect, A314 & Wolf are the 2 that will give you that. MX297 is that buddy respect that makes you the center of attention so to speak. If you want to be the guy that is fun to be around MX297 is a great product.

Can't say I agree that Wolf is like OD (per my results) but if OD gave xtraspecial that vibe...awesome!

Since you are 25 1 drop of A314 is all you need but I think Wolf will be better suited for you. Wolf from LAL is a great product an all around product.

The Dude abides...
11-04-2013 5:27 PM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-05-2013 6:32 AM

Overall my strategy would be Androstadienone if with JUST ladies plus Instant Shine with everyone and one other product that boosts me both in self effects and how others view me without getting too crazy. I'd steer away from a-nol products unless gab is needed to liven up a totally dead environment.

As for A314, I've only tried Rev. 32 but that's some dang potent stuff. Peeps buying drinks, calling me 'master' in Japanese, I always dominate the conversation/situation if I'm at all working the vibe. On one guy it was just too intimidating (had good rapport with him before), visibly negative body language as soon as I backed up some wild claims+A314 and he bolted with his wife. I hope I didn't screw things up as he's a nice guy. Yet to take it beyond one drop. Will soon. It's also very good with the 30+ ladies.
11-05-2013 6:32 AM

Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-05-2013 10:07 AM

(11-04-2013 5:27 PM)andromun Wrote:  It's true that AD had "batch issues" with A314 that basically cause it not to work like the old stuff. I have rev29 and still 50% left. That has always given me straight up respect and no bull shit.

Recently they did go back to their chemist to fix the problem...so says John Sebastian. To be honest not sure if they did.

Truth be told there is no other product that can beat the hard respect I got from A314 (at least the old stuff).

If I want respect, A314 & Wolf are the 2 that will give you that. MX297 is that buddy respect that makes you the center of attention so to speak. If you want to be the guy that is fun to be around MX297 is a great product.

Can't say I agree that Wolf is like OD (per my results) but if OD gave xtraspecial that vibe...awesome!

Since you are 25 1 drop of A314 is all you need but I think Wolf will be better suited for you. Wolf from LAL is a great product an all around product.

Thanks dude. Quite possible that A314 is working for me because I'm relatively young and because I work with mostly people my age. They are easy to intimidate and I feel sometimes the A314 vibe is even too serious for my current part-time job. I usually apply 2 drops by the way. Felt I was a bit too bossy today so I'm gonna try 1 drop tomorrow.

Willd definitely try Wolf as soon as I have the money to buy it! Question: does it also enhance your focus just like A314 was? I feel I'm much more driven and concentrated while wearing it.
11-05-2013 10:07 AM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-05-2013 10:13 AM

(11-05-2013 6:32 AM)Wyatt Wrote:  Overall my strategy would be Androstadienone if with JUST ladies plus Instant Shine with everyone and one other product that boosts me both in self effects and how others view me without getting too crazy. I'd steer away from a-nol products unless gab is needed to liven up a totally dead environment.

As for A314, I've only tried Rev. 32 but that's some dang potent stuff. Peeps buying drinks, calling me 'master' in Japanese, I always dominate the conversation/situation if I'm at all working the vibe. On one guy it was just too intimidating (had good rapport with him before), visibly negative body language as soon as I backed up some wild claims+A314 and he bolted with his wife. I hope I didn't screw things up as he's a nice guy. Yet to take it beyond one drop. Will soon. It's also very good with the 30+ ladies.

Androstadienone that's an interesting suggestion. Usually I work in mixed groups though so I'm worried it may negatively effect my male co-workers. What do you get from Androstadienone in the work-place? Just increased likability? Better conversation?

Agree on Instant Shine. I sometimes wear 1-2 sprays in the morning for an extra kick. Never re-apply though because IS at high doses makes me crash and combined with copious amounts of coffee it's seriously no good idea for me Shok

Good to hear rev 32. is working for you as well! People can talk shit about this product, but it definitely works for me. Not sure if it is worth the price yet, but at least now I know I'm not crazy Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 10:15 AM by Himeros.)
11-05-2013 10:13 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2013 12:49 PM

(11-05-2013 10:07 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Thanks dude. Quite possible that A314 is working for me because I'm relatively young and because I work with mostly people my age. They are easy to intimidate and I feel sometimes the A314 vibe is even too serious for my current part-time job. I usually apply 2 drops by the way. Felt I was a bit too bossy today so I'm gonna try 1 drop tomorrow.

Willd definitely try Wolf as soon as I have the money to buy it! Question: does it also enhance your focus just like A314 was? I feel I'm much more driven and concentrated while wearing it.

Focus? Not too sure about that but Wolf has been known to make users super confident and feeling positive. Not sure what does that but there you go. Glad to see A314 is working for you, many folks were pissed with they changed the formula and they had to go back to what worked.

Hope that helps...

The Dude abides...
11-05-2013 12:49 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-05-2013 1:31 PM

I think androstadienone can work in the workplace, but you seriously need to tone down the dosage so it's acceptable to all genders. And take some coffee so it doesn't impact yourself as hard. A little neno mixed with androstadienone can be good for the workplace as well, but you can't mix neno with more alpha stuff unless you buffer it with a serious amount of a-thdoc. Neno will unbalance other alpha mixes, and it's hard to rebalance.

The dosage of androstadienone that's okay around men is much tinier than the dosage that women find ideal.

Also, I'd say don't wear androsterone or androstenone based stuff if you may be scrutinized, judged, or in a conflict with superiors. It will likely amp up the negative aspects of those things.

I never wear mones to interviews. I work in IT and I haven't found a mix that helps.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-05-2013 1:31 PM

xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2013 4:03 PM

(11-05-2013 1:31 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I never wear mones to interviews. I work in IT and I haven't found a mix that helps.

I think interviews are the most ideal place to wear mones. People meet you for the first time, and are trying to judge you. First impressions really matter at an interview. Choose the right mone, and everyone will love you. I think Wolf and some Glace are ideal. Glace helps everyone chatty, and in turn comfortable.
11-05-2013 4:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Office Space OD JesseJester 3 1,717 02-17-2010 10:04 AM
Last Post: Bosshank