Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Of Caves and Bears
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Of Caves and Bears
09-23-2012 4:34 AM

Hey gang! I will be camping with a half a dozen guys and a few women, one who I have and interest in, but seems distant. The mones seem to be a good way to get an edge on the competition.

I will have Wingman XTreme and Possess in my possession by then.

First of all, would these two make any kind of sense being used together?

Also, what about mones and bears? Real bears! Am I going to be the alpha that gets mauled? LOL It's kinda funny, but there is true curiosity behind the question. What are the effects of these mones on wild animals?

Also, the female I mentioned above, Sunshine, is going to go caving with me and another guy and another girl. It seems like in those confined spaces, those behind me in some tight passageway would have no choice but get a whiff of what I'm wearing. Sounds like a further advantage? Or could it be too overwhelming?

Be Safe
09-23-2012 4:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Of Caves and Bears
09-23-2012 7:16 AM

Bears are not as big of a prob as people make them out to be. Don't get me wrong, they deserve respect but they tend to keep away from people. Read up on bear safety, don't spark there interest by leaving food out and bring a gun or some pepper spray.

I lived in Alaska and now in Utah and I don't know anyone who's had a prob with a bear, people scare me more in the back country than animals. I don't think mones will bother a bear, he's way more alpha hehe.

As for caving I've only done it in glaciers but we always had a 3 light sources rule plus our climbing gear. Be careful.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2012 7:24 AM by Hurakan.)
09-23-2012 7:16 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-23-2012 7:27 AM

Hey CaveCritter, welcome to PheroTruth! Hurakan has already given some pretty good advice on bears, don't bother ot tempt them and their not likely to bother you.

As to mones on wild animals, they probably can effect them: female pigs immediately assume the mounting position when exposed to Androstenone, mones are used in insect repellents, and I'e read some pretty funny posts on how dogs and cats have reacted, but I haven't seen anything about wild animals.

Whether it would be overkill to mix and match, well until you know the effects of each one individually, and tolerance levels, I would not suggest it. In fact I never suggest somebody new to pheromones to mix products until they have a good feel and understanding of what each one does and the effects they generate.

And yes, beinf in close quaters should be an advantage.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-23-2012 7:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-23-2012 8:41 AM

Didnt know that about animals Mark, but its not a bad thing fot a black bear, for you to seem aggressive and have them leave you alone. Its when they stop being weary thats deadly. A grizz would be bad to try and intimidate lol.

Cant wait too hear about your cave adventure with mones. That ptob is a first!
09-23-2012 8:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

09-23-2012 12:50 PM

(09-23-2012 7:16 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  ....don't spark there interest by leaving food out and bring a gun or some pepper spray.

As for caving I've only done it in glaciers but we always had a 3 light sources rule plus our climbing gear. Be careful.

Any comment son the mones I have chosen? Mixing?
09-23-2012 12:50 PM
thundr
Vendor

09-23-2012 1:17 PM

(09-23-2012 12:50 PM)CaveCritter Wrote:  Any comment son the mones I have chosen? Mixing?

Before you think about mixing you may want to ponder removal first. Are you going to have access to soap and clean water to remove product?

WX is packed full of pheromones. Consistent application without removal will eventually create a non beneficial buildup. Androstenone has a habit of accumulating on the skin and many mones in product will eventually turn into 'none over time. If you are putting app on top of app things are gonna get very weird very quick.

As far as mixing I would not mix these 2. Use them as separate apps. Use WX for daytime, wash it off and possess at night when things slow down.
09-23-2012 1:17 PM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

09-23-2012 1:22 PM

(09-23-2012 1:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  As far as mixing I would not mix these 2. Use them as separate apps. Use WX for daytime, wash it off and possess at night when things slow down.

Soap & water will be available.
09-23-2012 1:22 PM

Share This Thread