Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OdysseyXS
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

OdysseyXS
10-28-2013 3:51 PM

So yesterday, I did 3 shots of this stuff to my neck. Maybe they should change the name to ComedianXS! My mood was so boosted and I was so goofy and off the wall just saying stream of consciousness funny stuff. It was almost like smoking half a joint or drinking a few beers as far as getting loosened up. This would be awesome stuff in a party atmosphere. I did not notice anyone else around losing their inhibitions like I was, but if you were 1on1 with someone it would be a lot of fun. I would use it with Xist(if I had any left!) to create a fun romantic mood. I was really worried about the smell, because clary sage has a "complex" scent. Starting out smelling like dill pickles, then fading to a mix of pine needles and lemongrass(to my nose anyways). No one really seemed to notice the smell and if you had say, something with Sultan's Oud in it on top, I don't think it would be detectable.

SteveO! I only have so much money! I want to buy all your stuff now!
10-28-2013 3:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: OdysseyXS
10-31-2013 9:30 PM

Effects last shortly for most people. For me, the awesome non-stop laughing lasts for about 20 minutes. The rest hour and a half to two hours is just a sense of feeling good for me.

imo, it burns out a bit too quickly for my own personal tastes. As the scent lingers for longer than what the mones last for, then you're stuck with that Clary Sage with no mones to back it up :/
10-31-2013 9:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread