Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
02-24-2019 4:00 AM

There is a difference between "good catch provider" and they she want to fk now.

(02-23-2019 11:53 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm glad to hear you say this because I've been wondering about this for a long time and I have wondered if high status could be counterproductive for one night stands.

I actually doubt that based on my experience.
If Tom Cruise walked in the club no girl want him cause he is "too much status"?
How about Beiber?

The issue may be that your status looks fake or she aint sure.

And often I see women do everything except say "fukmeplz" and it seems no guy gets it.
Club = escalate fast
verbal or kino.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-24-2019 4:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-24-2019 9:15 AM

Maybe there is a difference between rockstar status and provider status. Sure, if Tom Cruise walks into a bar he has the rockstar status and women will want to sleep with him. If a great/rich/handsome guy guy walks into a bar she may be thinking relationship.

Who knows? Maybe if the provider status guy has the balls to escalate fast she won't see him as the provider type.
02-24-2019 9:15 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Radman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2019 11:06 AM

Not all status is the same, rock stars, sports stars and to a lesser degree, movie stars are high status but the professions have a different reputation than say a CEO.
I'm not saying that a high status alpha signature can't work, only that I've found it trickier. You want to avoid conversation that highlights your provider traits and steer it in a sexual direction as fast as possible. Things I've done that I've found work fairly well.
1.) Be nonjudgemental about sex, if you slutshame another woman, the target will worry about being slutshamed by you for a ONS. In fact be critical of the practice of slut shaming.
2.) An advantage of being seen as high status is people want to impress you, playfully tease her about being a "good girl"
3.) Play up having nonsexual standards. I once told a group of girls that if I had to choose, I'd rather have sex once a year with a legit 10, than be with a different 7 every night.
4.) Build attraction with her female friends if they're present. Not enough to seduce but just a little.
5.) Stop trying to physical contact as compliance and reframe physical contact as a reward for compliance.

These all create the frame that casual sex is ok, she feels compelled to prove that she's not a prude, you have high standards so having sex with you is a form of validation, her friends think you're attractive so there's a degree of bragging rights involved. etc.

I'm glad Justin Beiber was brought up. Remember a few years back when that Brazilian model not only had a ONS with him, but was happy to record him while he slept and upload the video, effectively bragging to the world that she hooked him? That's the kind of frame you want to create. She had no illusions that if she fucked him, that he'd make her his girlfriend or anything like that. She was happy to be the one he chose that night and was happy to brag to the world about it after.
02-24-2019 11:06 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-25-2019 9:05 AM

(02-24-2019 9:15 AM)metaltree Wrote:  Who knows? Maybe if the provider status guy has the balls to escalate fast she won't see him as the provider type.

Thats the idea.
A provider guy wants to take her out on a date.
A fckboi want a BJ in the car next 5 mins.

If a hot/rich guy walks in the club and she thinks he is Alpha, she will not want to let him get him get away.
She needs to get in first before she can even think of nailing him down. Hypergamy 101.

The only time this eases off is late 30s/40s+

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
02-25-2019 9:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,357 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie