Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.5 Average
ONE NIGHT STANDS
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: ONE NIGHT STANDS
01-17-2019 2:48 PM

(01-17-2019 2:39 PM)KamiOfMyWorld Wrote:  Thanks for this thread guys. It helped me to decide what I personally don't need any pheromones.
So most people here can't get SNL consistently even with aphrodisiacs? In situation (night clubs, bars, etc) which is supposed to be perfect to put them at use..?
A lot of guys get results much better than described in this thread without any pheromones to help them.
It doesn't mean what pheromones don't work. It just means what their effect wouldn't help you to get laid consistently, unlike having a skill and mindset helpful to getting girls.

Bottom line- if you could pull a ONS without pheromones they just make it easier. If you couldn’t consistently do it but some women were on the fence, pheromones may help convince them. If you couldn’t get laid in a whorehouse before then pheromones likely won’t help. Much like anything, including skill and looks, they are a tool that can be used to help you. That’s all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
01-17-2019 2:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-17-2019 5:22 PM

(01-17-2019 2:39 PM)KamiOfMyWorld Wrote:  Thanks for this thread guys. It helped me to decide what I personally don't need any pheromones.
So most people here can't get SNL consistently even with aphrodisiacs? In situation (night clubs, bars, etc) which is supposed to be perfect to put them at use..?
A lot of guys get results much better than described in this thread without any pheromones to help them.
It doesn't mean what pheromones don't work. It just means what their effect wouldn't help you to get laid consistently, unlike having a skill and mindset helpful to getting girls.

Personally, I get SNL on NBC weekly!

No offense meant, but for a first thread, you really let it all hang out there, didn't you? By dropping SNL (Single Night Lay) you told us that you are a devout acolyte of the pickup artist game; and by calling pheromones aphrodisiacs you also showed us that you didn't quite glean what is being discussed here. Giving a backhanded slight to 'most people here' probably won't make you beloved either; or were you negging us?

All joking aside, the topic of discussion here is what users feel and can objectively support; on top of their mindset, game, and style; was aided by pheromones in a particular and accountable situation. This is not a discussion of how many wenches we've bedded over the weekend.

Our members here run the gambit from novices looking to enhance their outer aura with their inner strength up to the masters of seduction that have bedded more lovely ladies than most guys have met.

While mindset and 'skill', as you called it, are all tertiary foci here, the main focus is upon pheromones, what they enhance about us, and how things are facilitated above and beyond our normal success rates, whatever that may be (as it varies from person to person). Some of us use them to help in our careers, some to be less introverted, some just to give themselves a nice steroid type boost for workouts, and; of course; as our man-makeup for seduction. Overall, they are an outer enhancement that allows our inner essence to come to the surface and spotlight us.

If one can master their pheromones of choice, they will see a notable success rate increase in their discipline of choice. As SnoopyAce stated, they are the lube that helps to facilitate activity, be it professional, respect and status, social, or even sexual.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-17-2019 5:22 PM
abn1391
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2019 5:27 PM

Not sure what kind of success you've had with women, but any man who has experience consistently cold approaching women for an extended period of can tell you that sometimes a women is just not into you, has a bf, or may not be in the mood to meet a stranger. Pheremones increase the % of women who will be initially receptive by an infinite #. From there it's all you and if you don't have game then you will not get laid pheromones or not.

Pheremones will hurt you more then they help you if you are insecure/ self conscious, afraid of women, have bad tonality, bad body language, indecisive, mentally weak etc.

Pheremones will get you laid in a social circle, where you are already comfortable being yourself with those women.

If you know how to lead a women to a sexual state you will close many more women with mones.
01-17-2019 5:27 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2019 8:23 PM

There are so many tools in the case, and mones as stated are not always just used for the sexual conquests, but surely can provide an extra boost toward that accomplishment if so desired. All the mones in the world will not get you laid on a consistent basis, nor will the best game you can work at the bar, pub, or club, there are some that just wont play ball. I have seen guys that have spent fortunes learning every PUA game there is and are not lonely that often, but I have just as many friends that have no real purchased game or skills and get laid way more often, just because they understand every other aspect of attraction.

You can rock mones, throw out PUA catch lines and lose the game to a well dressed guy, that has the look and attitude of success and the air of value. A guy pulling up to the valet line in a VW beater is not going to fair as well as the guy that rolls in a Bentley, although there are some girls that will see the WV beater as nostalgic and hip, and see the guy in the Bentley, or Porsche as flaunting.

The guy that actually spends some time getting dressed, has nice shoes and belt that match, which damn if women dont notice and look at LOL, might not be as dashingly attactive as the guy in the wholy jeans and half wrinkled shirt, but for a lot of women the guy that actually thought out his choice of attire and understands dressing can win the game.

Point is there are so many underlying factors that come into play, mones are only a arrow in the quiver as is game no matter what PUA studies or the cost of them, a complete package most of the time fairs better in my observations anyway
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 8:46 PM by Sptsmed.)
01-17-2019 8:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Rep Post

01-17-2019 10:07 PM

Yup, seems like you got the idea. Good that you did the research and realize that they are not worth your money ahead of time rather than having unrealistic expectations and being pissed off.

For what its worth, for me personally, they are worth the money for what they do.
01-17-2019 10:07 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-17-2019 10:49 PM

(01-17-2019 2:39 PM)KamiOfMyWorld Wrote:  It doesn't mean what pheromones don't work. It just means what their effect wouldn't help you to get laid consistently, unlike having a skill and mindset helpful to getting girls.

This is a complex issue.

Pheromones can help you get laid consistently, but the wrong mindset/context can kill that advantage dead, so you need both.

I think the accurate label for pheromones would be "supplement".Dirol

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-17-2019 10:49 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-17-2019 11:23 PM

I second all the posters above . My outings just got about 10-20% more fun since mones discovery and finding once that work for me . Unexpected experiences also happened more often . But damn if they didn't happen before .

So of your life is boring , u have no girl luck , mones won't help you. Like guys above said, then working on yourself and realizing your strengths and weaknesses is the way to go. Not spending hundreds of dollars on a hobby hoping it's going to put u in the axe commercial
01-17-2019 11:23 PM
KamiOfMyWorld
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-18-2019 2:34 AM

(01-17-2019 5:22 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Personally, I get SNL on NBC weekly!

No offense meant, but for a first thread, you really let it all hang out there, didn't you? By dropping SNL (Single Night Lay) you told us that you are a devout acolyte of the pickup artist game; and by calling pheromones aphrodisiacs you also showed us that you didn't quite glean what is being discussed here. Giving a backhanded slight to 'most people here' probably won't make you beloved either; or were you negging us?

Pickup artist game is about faking high value man, I prefer to be like this on deeper level than some techniques and tactics, so no, I'm not really an "acolyte" of the game, but it is definitely could help guys get laid consistently without anything else to help be it a money, looks or pheromones. Also - not all pheromones could be called aphrodisiacs, but those what make women sexually excited and attracted - should be.

(01-17-2019 5:27 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Not sure what kind of success you've had with women, but any man who has experience consistently cold approaching women for an extended period of can tell you that sometimes a women is just not into you, has a bf, or may not be in the mood to meet a stranger. Pheromones increase the % of women who will be initially receptive by an infinite #. From there it's all you and if you don't have game then you will not get laid pheromones or not.

Pheremones will hurt you more then they help you if you are insecure/ self conscious, afraid of women, have bad tonality, bad body language, indecisive, mentally weak etc.

Pheremones will get you laid in a social circle, where you are already comfortable being yourself with those women.

If you know how to lead a women to a sexual state you will close many more women with mones.

I know from experience what if a woman really into you then she will make things easy, even more - she would be willing to WORK, to invest to get you. So if, for example, pheromones could make at least 10% of women really attracted to you then this thread would be full of people who claim to get laid almost each time they are in the nightclub or bar because there are always much more than 10 potential women. But from my understanding it happens only to very very small percentage of women, which makes it not worth it, for me at least. I'm pretty good with women so adding 1-3% to my success wouldn't be worth the time and efforts. I said what I personally don't need this, for some guys who can't attract any women at all it could be helpful indeed.

(01-17-2019 10:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Yup, seems like you got the idea. Good that you did the research and realize that they are not worth your money ahead of time rather than having unrealistic expectations and being pissed off.

For what its worth, for me personally, they are worth the money for what they do.
IDK why you decided what I'm pissed off somehow. If you read some threads like this :
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Weird-S...ned-Thread

then of course your expectations could become higher than initially. I think what this other thread explained everything I want to say though:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-How-much-is...pheromones

So it would be more effective to develop yourself instead of rely on pheromones. If you could get laid with 0 out of 100 then adding 1 girl who would want to fuck you thanks to pheromones would be somehow good. But if you already could get at least 5 out of 100 or more then adding another one wouldn't make a big difference.
01-18-2019 2:34 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-18-2019 3:24 AM

(01-17-2019 10:07 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Yup, seems like you got the idea. Good that you did the research and realize that they are not worth your money ahead of time rather than having unrealistic expectations and being pissed off.

This.
I'm not sure why this guy is even wasting his time posting.
01-18-2019 3:24 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

01-18-2019 1:49 PM

(01-18-2019 2:34 AM)KamiOfMyWorld Wrote:  IDK why you decided what I'm pissed off somehow. If you read some threads like this :
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Weird-S...ned-Thread

Sorry, I was generalizing. Some guys buy pheromones and get pissed off when they don't start getting laid all the time without understanding how pheromones really work. In all fairness you seem to be thinking this through so you are obviously not one of those guys.

(01-18-2019 2:34 AM)KamiOfMyWorld Wrote:  So it would be more effective to develop yourself instead of rely on pheromones. If you could get laid with 0 out of 100 then adding 1 girl who would want to fuck you thanks to pheromones would be somehow good. But if you already could get at least 5 out of 100 or more then adding another one wouldn't make a big difference.

I think it really depends on the guy. If pheromones can make up for a deficit a guy has then they can make a big difference. If a guy has no obvious issues then pheromones will only give him a small boost.

For me personally I'm generally lacking in presence and I am normally invisible to people. Lucky for me, presence is something that can be dialed up with pheromones. I've found some products that take care of this problem for me and as a result pheromones make a huge difference. They are an excellent crutch for me. For a guy who doesn't have an issue that pheromones can be a crutch for then they may not be as useful.

Pheromones have given me some life experiences and one night stands that I would never have had without. But I'm sure that for many guys that is not the case.
01-18-2019 1:49 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status and One Night Stands metaltree 17 6,689 01-22-2018 9:13 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie