Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"ON/OFF-switch" for the pheromones during the day?
wildfiredragon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Smile "ON/OFF-switch" for the pheromones during the day?
08-07-2019 12:59 PM

I was thinking of using Xist and/or NA at work, but I just want one of my co-workers to experience it. So I was wondering if anyone of you have tried wearing pheromones on an item that you can wear/hide during the day? I saw there are diffusor necklaces meant for perfume oils. If you infuse it with your choice of pheromone and keep it in an air tight container when not in use, then when you have the chance to see the chosen one, one on one, you put on the necklace (maybe under the shirt so it's not too obvious). Anyone tried this, or something similar? Some of the pheromones would probably stuck on your chest or clothes, but it won't be as intense as wearing them all day around people you don't care about too much.
08-07-2019 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: "ON/OFF-switch" for the pheromones during the day?
08-07-2019 5:41 PM

(08-07-2019 12:59 PM)wildfiredragon Wrote:  I was thinking of using Xist and/or NA at work, but I just want one of my co-workers to experience it. So I was wondering if anyone of you have tried wearing pheromones on an item that you can wear/hide during the day? I saw there are diffusor necklaces meant for perfume oils. If you infuse it with your choice of pheromone and keep it in an air tight container when not in use, then when you have the chance to see the chosen one, one on one, you put on the necklace (maybe under the shirt so it's not too obvious). Anyone tried this, or something similar? Some of the pheromones would probably stuck on your chest or clothes, but it won't be as intense as wearing them all day around people you don't care about too much.

I've actually been thinking about doing this with one of those diffuser bracelets at my job which is tip based. I'm hoping it'll give a bigger hit of pheromones as I move my hands around my customers and hopefully encourage them to tip more.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
08-07-2019 5:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread