Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Eco
jvkohl
Expert

Sex: Male

Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Eco
05-27-2018 10:38 PM

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
05-27-2018 10:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Eco
05-29-2018 12:02 PM

(05-27-2018 10:38 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  Open access review by jvkohl
Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Ecosystems

Read the PDF. My brain is still smoking.

One of the things you mentioned is the correlation between DNA (genetics) and scent response. I made mention to that a few years ago in the Androtics forum.

Also, many users have observed that large quantities of Androstenone is better received by Blacks and Latinas. Large quantities of Androstenone is less well received by Asians.

This would lead one to believe that it is either socially taught (using silent social queues) or it is genetic.

Great paper!

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
05-29-2018 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Nutrient-dependent Pheromone-Controlled Ecological Adaptations: From Angstroms to Eco
05-29-2018 12:52 PM

Hey James long time buddy.

Don't forget redheads with very fair (pale) skin like irish... Mones hit them hard.

And Beta Androstenol for asians.
05-29-2018 12:52 PM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-29-2018 1:20 PM

If I am reading this right, you are saying that pheromones or synthetics mimicking human musks, are in a way triggering a response based on genetic and imprinted learned behavior which can be expressed in our dna as well.

So a pheromone which would express a vitamin deficiency (D3) or an abundance in a source (person) could trigger a gather or (good response) as if a required food source for nutritional value.

Kind of like a pregnant woman smelling food and needing some weird pairing (pickles and ice cream) due to a vitamin deficiency?

Is that the laymens of it?
05-29-2018 1:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jvkohl
Expert

05-29-2018 5:22 PM

(05-29-2018 1:20 PM)djAndarial Wrote:  If I am reading this right, you are saying that pheromones or synthetics mimicking human musks, are in a way triggering a response based on genetic and imprinted learned behavior which can be expressed in our dna as well.

So a pheromone which would express a vitamin deficiency (D3) or an abundance in a source (person) could trigger a gather or (good response) as if a required food source for nutritional value.

Kind of like a pregnant woman smelling food and needing some weird pairing (pickles and ice cream) due to a vitamin deficiency?

Is that the laymens of it?

Thanks for asking. After more than 500 posts, I have no reputation here. After publication of my most recent review, I am not inclined to provide my opinion of anyone's interpretation of my life's works.

James V. Kohl
Clinical Laboratory Scientist (ASCLS)
Medical Laboratory Scientist (ASCP)
Medical Technologist (AMT)
Author/Creator: The Scent of Eros
05-29-2018 5:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-11-2018 5:09 AM

Very informative post. Drinks
06-11-2018 5:09 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-11-2018 9:23 AM

(05-29-2018 5:22 PM)jvkohl Wrote:  Thanks for asking. After more than 500 posts, I have no reputation here. After publication of my most recent review, I am not inclined to provide my opinion of anyone's interpretation of my life's works.

I've been around way before the caveman days, Jvkohl. And I'm probably one of the few who still have no clue when it comes to your work. But I do know, even though I haven't played with it in a good while, your Scent of Eros rocks!

You don't need no STANKIN REPUTATION! YOU are THE MAN! Clapping

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
06-11-2018 9:23 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-15-2018 11:31 PM

(06-11-2018 9:23 AM)MMM Wrote:  You don't need no STANKIN REPUTATION! YOU are THE MAN! Clapping
+1
Good
06-15-2018 11:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-16-2018 6:45 AM

James, You have an excellent reputation here! But, in addition to being a high authority in pheromone sciences you are also a vendor and we do not show reputation points for vendors, nor allow vendors to add or remove reputation points of other members. We made this change a number of years ago when it was discovered that a certain vendor was abusing the reputation system to curry favor among members that praised their products and punish members who criticized them.

You will notice that I have no reputation here either.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-16-2018 6:45 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nutrient--dependent / pheromone--controlled adaptive evolution: a model jvkohl 0 1,079 06-14-2013 2:42 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  Human pheromones and nutrient chemicals: epigenetic effects on ecological, social, an jvkohl 0 1,859 10-01-2012 7:56 PM
Last Post: jvkohl