Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
Lucent
of the wired

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
08-02-2018 9:24 PM

(08-02-2018 4:03 PM)imjerald Wrote:  Ok thanks! Would try NAG Androstadienone Glace combo, any recommended dosage and app points? Would love to rep you but haven't got enough posts yet

Depends on you really but for me I use about 3 pellet sized globs maybe a little less than that, I try to match the amount you would get from a dropper. I get the best hits with NAG when applied to the temple area where you build up a sweat when it gets hot out I also apply to neck and forearms. I apply 15mcg of adrostadienone oil to neck a long with 1 spray of glace. I noticed Androstadienone work best for me personally in really low quantities.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 9:26 PM by Lucent.)
08-02-2018 9:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

08-03-2018 5:20 AM

(08-02-2018 3:07 PM)Lucent Wrote:  NAG is an incredibly good standalone tbh. I have already gotten myself into trouble with it multiple times, it's most potent when you continue repeated exposures. Always androstadienone pairs good with it and if you have trouble carrying a conversation a bit of glace eases the romantic aspect of NAG in. You really can't mess up tbh.

One of my other personal favorite combos is NAG+Manimal2 it turns NAG sexual but with the romantic attributes still attached.

Any comparisons with NA oil?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-03-2018 5:20 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

08-03-2018 11:46 AM

(08-03-2018 5:20 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Any comparisons with NA oil?

I didn't use NA oil for too long so the only differences I remember is that NAG tends to turn heads a lot easier than NA. It reminds me of BW and C36 in this way, all very different mixes but they all share this ability to make people especially females turn their heads towards you and seek eye contact. NA Oil never really did that for me, the only blatant effects I got from NA oil were from more heavy set girls. NAG just seems to hit everybody equally. The beautification of NAG seem to be ramped up compared to the oil imo. I think the repeated exposure of NA oil and NAG is similar for eventual effect, you'll see girls lower their guard and become very comfortable with you and starting a relationship with those who have been exposed multiple times becomes easy. The best way too hook them is just use the "it wont be anything serious" approach. A lot of girls tend to love this because they feel free of any obligation to a serious relationship and before they know it the NA effect gets to them and then they're calling you telling you they miss you or saying "goodnight" to you when you really didn't think they would.

Regardless I think it's important to remember the consistency of the repeated exposure of NA or NAG. I really think this is the trick. Often times people tend to become impatient and jump from mix to mix to mix expecting the results they were expecting with an initial exposure of NA or NAG. Even though NAG I feel does hit faster than NA oil I think it's important to stress that the repeated exposure rule is very important to see results. Also the proper maintenance of application points. The Androstenone from NA and NAG tends to stay and outlast the rest of the molecules, so it's important to find the proper wash and technique to make sure that Androstenone doesn't linger on the skin this is especially true if you come off as an intimidating person already.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2018 12:00 PM by Lucent.)
08-03-2018 11:46 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

08-03-2018 2:10 PM

(08-03-2018 11:46 AM)Lucent Wrote:  I didn't use NA oil for too long so the only differences I remember is that NAG tends to turn heads a lot easier than NA. It reminds me of BW and C36 in this way, all very different mixes but they all share this ability to make people especially females turn their heads towards you and seek eye contact. NA Oil never really did that for me, the only blatant effects I got from NA oil were from more heavy set girls. NAG just seems to hit everybody equally. The beautification of NAG seem to be ramped up compared to the oil imo. I think the repeated exposure of NA oil and NAG is similar for eventual effect, you'll see girls lower their guard and become very comfortable with you and starting a relationship with those who have been exposed multiple times becomes easy. The best way too hook them is just use the "it wont be anything serious" approach. A lot of girls tend to love this because they feel free of any obligation to a serious relationship and before they know it the NA effect gets to them and then they're calling you telling you they miss you or saying "goodnight" to you when you really didn't think they would.

Regardless I think it's important to remember the consistency of the repeated exposure of NA or NAG. I really think this is the trick. Often times people tend to become impatient and jump from mix to mix to mix expecting the results they were expecting with an initial exposure of NA or NAG. Even though NAG I feel does hit faster than NA oil I think it's important to stress that the repeated exposure rule is very important to see results. Also the proper maintenance of application points. The Androstenone from NA and NAG tends to stay and outlast the rest of the molecules, so it's important to find the proper wash and technique to make sure that Androstenone doesn't linger on the skin this is especially true if you come off as an intimidating person already.

Great observations mate.Repped!

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-03-2018 2:10 PM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-07-2018 1:46 AM

(08-02-2018 3:07 PM)Lucent Wrote:  NAG is an incredibly good standalone tbh. I have already gotten myself into trouble with it multiple times, it's most potent when you continue repeated exposures. Always androstadienone pairs good with it and if you have trouble carrying a conversation a bit of glace eases the romantic aspect of NAG in. You really can't mess up tbh.

One of my other personal favorite combos is NAG+Manimal2 it turns NAG sexual but with the romantic attributes still attached.

Do you mind describing the 'troubles' you've gotten yourself into with NAG? Please + Thanks!!
08-07-2018 1:46 AM

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-26-2018 6:07 PM

(08-07-2018 1:46 AM)boyscout73 Wrote:  Do you mind describing the 'troubles' you've gotten yourself into with NAG? Please + Thanks!!

If you mean self-imprinting troubles, then i would have to agree, this stuff really imprints hard on the wearer.
08-26-2018 6:07 PM
OldSpice
Always learning

Rep Post

08-26-2018 6:57 PM

(07-24-2018 11:05 AM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  So because of its longevity, mones in gel form should be what I reach for if I'm going to be out all day and night drinking, brunching, or beaching? No reapplication needed?

If you run it all day, does the gel evolve after a couple hours into something alittle different?

Alpha-dream - l2k v1 v2. Alpha Maschio,
Singles - alpha/beta nol, androstanone, androstadienone, -enone
Liquid alchemy - !BAD WOLF!- Wolf , Possess wolf scent, Aqua Vitae, NAG
A-D - A314 oil ,p83 ,TUTH
Xist , xsp93.. lots of samples
08-26-2018 6:57 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2018 11:54 PM

(08-26-2018 6:57 PM)OldSpice Wrote:  If you run it all day, does the gel evolve after a couple hours into something alittle different?

Can't answer that question for you since I don't have NAG. I would be interested in knowing this if anyone else could chime in.
09-05-2018 11:54 PM
right_mr
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-06-2018 6:25 AM

after around 8 hours I find that I turn into a bit of a joker with it on. a bit like how I normally find a fresh sxd app. a more social type of self effect.

quite different from a fresh app. the effects of NAG can last for days on the skin too.
09-06-2018 6:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 16 7,341 12-11-2015 8:30 PM
Last Post: F/2.8