Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
07-11-2018 4:00 PM

(07-11-2018 2:25 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  What's your dosage? 2 pumps and you should see something

Ahh I was just shy. Today’s app was 1 1/2 pumps. Half pump all over the front and sides of the neck, Half pump each to the top of each forearm.

In my skepticism, I applied four drops of NA oil about five hours later after the gel application. One drop split between the pulse point in front of the ears, one split for each temple, one on each wrist.

A good amount of Androstenedione. 60 mcg applied the same time as the gel. 30 mcg applied the same time as the oil. Garry did say that you can’t OD on Androstenedione. The lady would just get loopy worse case scenario. That didn’t happen.

Four sprays of Glacé to the hair. Topped all app points with ISO E Super.

I’m processing the events in my head and will add it to my journal. The interaction was good but it was Glacé that grabbed hold of her. Glacé you rat bastard! Mrgreen I’m working on processing of what in Nude Alpha may have affected her. I’m also an Asian male in my mid 40s so perhaps I would be justified in upping the dosage.
(07-11-2018 2:15 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Do you have a C6? Is it nice? Smile

The NAG is a soft type of Gel. It will even work well in cold temperatures. It's NOT like the Overdose gel, which does require some heating. 70 degrees is warm enough to get it working. Heck even 60 is enough, especially in a closed environment will get it pumping. It's really outside where you'll see pheromones have a problem hitting. They still work outside, but temperature and distance will vary.

Nude Alpha is weird to use. It's not blatant, and more serious. It will SCARE some girls. It also REVERSE imprints like crazy.

Why are you using it? I barely use mine.

Indeed. I love the bang for the buck that the Corvette offers!

Thank you for your input on the gel. I’ve read from others sources since my earlier post that the gel is doing it’s thing and I just have to be patient with the gel....well with Nude Alpha in general. This pheromone has really taught me on how to read body language out of the norm actions rather quickly.

Why am I using it? I have an interest in mind and she just start initiating a random text. We’ve been bantering over text now so I say Nude Alpha is doing it’s thing.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 8:08 PM by Mischief.)
07-11-2018 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-17-2018 6:57 AM

Received some feedback with regards to Nude Alpha Gel. So, one pump equals 8-11 drops and will last approximately 24 hours, longer in cold weather.

With regards to temperature, if you can smell the perfumes or cologne from other people, the pheromones will be radiating at the same rate.

So it’s working but with Nude Alpha, it’s a multiple exposure mone
07-17-2018 6:57 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-17-2018 10:57 AM

(07-17-2018 6:57 AM)Mischief Wrote:  Received some feedback with regards to Nude Alpha Gel. So, one pump equals 8-11 drops

This is FALSE!!! I have both the oil and NAG, and have used bottles of the oil NA. There is NO WAY 1 pump is 8-11 drops.

For example, I usually use 3 to 4 pumps of NAG. That means that I'm wearing 40 drops of NA?????? BS BS BS BS

Personally, I think 1 pump is like 3 to 4 drops.

Yes, Corvettes are great. I have a modified Corvette that I use for track days. It's very easy to work on, and swap out parts for. Porsche's and other cars are a disaster to work on, and parts are expensive. The Corvette is built like a race car, hence it's easy to service for racing.
07-17-2018 10:57 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-17-2018 11:21 AM

(07-17-2018 10:57 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This is FALSE!!! I have both the oil and NAG, and have used bottles of the oil NA. There is NO WAY 1 pump is 8-11 drops.

For example, I usually use 3 to 4 pumps of NAG. That means that I'm wearing 40 drops of NA?????? BS BS BS BS

Yes, Corvettes are great. I have a modified Corvette that I use for track days. It's very easy to work on, and swap out parts for. Porsche's and other cars are a disaster to work on, and parts are expensive. The Corvette is built like a race car, hence it's easy to service for racing.

I’m inclined to believe your field tests as I did not start seeing any meaningful reactions until Russian Wolf encouraged me to up the dosage on my target. That day I went up to 1 1/2 pumps and on top of that added three or four drops of the oil four hours after the gel application.

Coupled with A-1 and Glace and it really amped things up. That led to the ensuing three hour text bantering session. Up until then I was seeing subtle changes in her using two to three drop exposures before the gel. Shortly after I got the gel I was starting at 1/4 to 1/3 of a pump.

The thing is this, the 8-11 drop per pump feedback was coming straight from Garry. But I’m also considering age and body chemistry varies from person to person.

After hearing your application that encourages me to ramp it up to three pumps to see what happens.
07-17-2018 11:21 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

07-17-2018 1:41 PM

Did he give you any info about how many pumps does a full bottle give?I have a feeling you get much less uses with the gel.Also you don't know if garry gave you the equivalent based on effects or mone concentration, the same effects could require more mone concentration in gel than in oil, or the opposite.But since the diffusion is supposed to be stronger and the duration longer the former makes sense.
NA is a hard product to figure out.2 drops oil work differently than 6 drops oil in immediate effects, so if you are looking for immediate effects with the gel you may apply more than you would need for imprinting.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
07-17-2018 1:41 PM

MMM

Rep Post

07-17-2018 2:21 PM

(07-17-2018 10:57 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  This is FALSE!!! I have both the oil and NAG, and have used bottles of the oil NA. There is NO WAY 1 pump is 8-11 drops.

And again! Unless Garry's lying, or doesn't know what he's talking about, X. Hi

The gel is exactly one to one with the oil. Meaning, If you look at the size of a drop of the oil before it falls, the same size amount of gel is the same as the drop. One pump is like 8 to 11 drops, so you went way over what you normally use.

Androstadienone will work great with Nude Alpha Gel or regular Nude Alpha. You can't overdose with Androstadienone if you use too much it just makes girls loopy.

Thank you,
Garry Nelson

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 2:23 PM by MMM.)
07-17-2018 2:21 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2018 4:13 PM

So I'm looking to re-up on NA and considering NAG... Is it worth the price tag? I was thinking 10 ml of NA vs the 30 ml of NAG.
07-17-2018 4:13 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-17-2018 4:28 PM

(07-17-2018 4:13 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  So I'm looking to re-up on NA and considering NAG... Is it worth the price tag? I was thinking 10 ml of NA vs the 30 ml of NAG.

I started learning with the 10 ml oil. If you are willing to put in the time to learn and understand the gel’s qualities than I would say yes. What sold me on this was the immediate hits members received upon use along with it’s effectiveness range and longevity compared to the oil. I believe it was Kalpan56 who said the oil has an effective range of four feet on targets while the gel has an effectiveness range of eight to ten feet.

I was at a loss wondering why I wasn’t seeing anything decent at 1/4 to 1/3 pump as some forum members were having success at that dosage. Once I went all in with a minimum of 1 1/2 pumps plus some NA oil drops, noticeable change started to take hold.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 4:28 PM by Mischief.)
07-17-2018 4:28 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2018 4:46 PM

(07-17-2018 4:28 PM)Mischief Wrote:  I started learning with the 10 ml oil. If you are willing to put in the time to learn and understand the gel’s qualities than I would say yes. What sold me on this was the immediate hits members received upon use along with it’s effectiveness range and longevity compared to the oil. I believe it was Kalpan56 who said the oil has an effective range of four feet on targets while the gel has an effectiveness range of eight to ten feet.

I was at a loss wondering why I wasn’t seeing anything decent at 1/4 to 1/3 pump as some forum members were having success at that dosage. Once I went all in with a minimum of 1 1/2 pumps plus some NA oil drops, noticeable change started to take hold.

I'm almost done with my 10ml NA oil and I don't think I've gotten a good grasp on it yet. I've seen some good hits here and there but not consistent enough to have me sold on it. I think the lack of dosage accuracy when it comes to using the roller has something to do with it, since I have the same issue with AV. Sprays tend to work better on me overall but these positive reviews on NAG wants me to get in on the party.
07-17-2018 4:46 PM

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-17-2018 7:12 PM

(07-17-2018 4:46 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  I'm almost done with my 10ml NA oil and I don't think I've gotten a good grasp on it yet. I've seen some good hits here and there but not consistent enough to have me sold on it. I think the lack of dosage accuracy when it comes to using the roller has something to do with it, since I have the same issue with AV. Sprays tend to work better on me overall but these positive reviews on NAG wants me to get in on the party.

When I ordered my bottle of the oil, I specially asked Garry to supply it with the bulb dropper delivery as I’ve heard people have had issues with the roller method and proper dosage. It helped assure that I would have a minimum two drops if needed and I can increase if I wanted. We’re lucky the oil isn’t runny or it would make for a nightmare dosing with a bulb dropper. However, a runny consistency may be better for the roller ball application. I’m just thinking out loud.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 7:37 PM by Mischief.)
07-17-2018 7:12 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 16 7,403 12-11-2015 8:30 PM
Last Post: F/2.8