Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
07-11-2018 4:00 PM

(07-11-2018 2:25 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  What's your dosage? 2 pumps and you should see something

Ahh I was just shy. Today’s app was 1 1/2 pumps. Half pump all over the front and sides of the neck, Half pump each to the top of each forearm.

In my skepticism, I applied four drops of NA oil about five hours later after the gel application. One drop split between the pulse point in front of the ears, one split for each temple, one on each wrist.

A good amount of Androstenedione. 60 mcg applied the same time as the gel. 30 mcg applied the same time as the oil. Garry did say that you can’t OD on Androstenedione. The lady would just get loopy worse case scenario. That didn’t happen.

Four sprays of Glacé to the hair. Topped all app points with ISO E Super.

I’m processing the events in my head and will add it to my journal. The interaction was good but it was Glacé that grabbed hold of her. Glacé you rat bastard! Mrgreen I’m working on processing of what in Nude Alpha may have affected her. I’m also an Asian male in my mid 40s so perhaps I would be justified in upping the dosage.
(07-11-2018 2:15 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Do you have a C6? Is it nice? Smile

The NAG is a soft type of Gel. It will even work well in cold temperatures. It's NOT like the Overdose gel, which does require some heating. 70 degrees is warm enough to get it working. Heck even 60 is enough, especially in a closed environment will get it pumping. It's really outside where you'll see pheromones have a problem hitting. They still work outside, but temperature and distance will vary.

Nude Alpha is weird to use. It's not blatant, and more serious. It will SCARE some girls. It also REVERSE imprints like crazy.

Why are you using it? I barely use mine.

Indeed. I love the bang for the buck that the Corvette offers!

Thank you for your input on the gel. I’ve read from others sources since my earlier post that the gel is doing it’s thing and I just have to be patient with the gel....well with Nude Alpha in general. This pheromone has really taught me on how to read body language out of the norm actions rather quickly.

Why am I using it? I have an interest in mind and she just start initiating a random text. We’ve been bantering over text now so I say Nude Alpha is doing it’s thing.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 8:08 PM by Mischief.)
07-11-2018 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 16 6,874 12-11-2015 8:30 PM
Last Post: F/2.8