Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
02-25-2018 7:46 AM

Anyone try combining NAG with Xist?
02-25-2018 7:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-10-2018 2:25 PM

(02-25-2018 7:46 AM)boyscout73 Wrote:  Anyone try combining NAG with Xist?

Yeah. They worked great together. Just beware of the self impriting.

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
04-10-2018 2:25 PM
z0naz_br0ther
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-17-2018 10:28 AM

So, this is my first mix.

2 pumps NAG + AV 1 drop + BW 2 drops

my colleague (8's) asking to go home together (from office), even she asked her boss to going home earlier with me.

we have a really good chit chat along the road, but what she talked about was her personal space (which I hate, I'm not a kind guy that love to talking about personal space, so I'm just listening, without even talk), so we taking train together, not seeing any other girls attracted with my mix, only her that becoming more aggresive.

it seems too much for the mix facepalm
06-17-2018 10:28 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

06-19-2018 5:42 AM

I have an order of NAG on the way. I also ordered a bottle of ISO E Super. I’m thinking that for those who are having issues with the gel in a warm environment, would the ISO E Super help to mitigate that, since it is known to help the reach of colonies and some have even sprayed on top of their pheromone app points with great success. When I have both I’ll start field testing to see.
06-19-2018 5:42 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-19-2018 9:11 AM

(06-19-2018 5:42 AM)Mischief Wrote:  help the reach of colonies

1776 bro.

I think spraying any alcohol-based cologne on top of either gel or dpg app should increase projection and diffusion. I've never used iso E though.

Edit: Warm environments are perfect for gels. I've only heard about diffusion issues with gels when its really cold. (Only gels I've tried are OD, AV, and Kane and no problems with projection there).
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2018 9:21 AM by RoadRacer.)
06-19-2018 9:11 AM
z0naz_br0ther
Checking out the place

Rep Post

06-21-2018 1:50 AM

(06-19-2018 5:42 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I have an order of NAG on the way. I also ordered a bottle of ISO E Super. I’m thinking that for those who are having issues with the gel in a warm environment, would the ISO E Super help to mitigate that, since it is known to help the reach of colonies and some have even sprayed on top of their pheromone app points with great success. When I have both I’ll start field testing to see.

(06-19-2018 9:11 AM)RoadRacer Wrote:  
(06-19-2018 5:42 AM)Mischief Wrote:  help the reach of colonies

1776 bro.

I think spraying any alcohol-based cologne on top of either gel or dpg app should increase projection and diffusion. I've never used iso E though.

Edit: Warm environments are perfect for gels. I've only heard about diffusion issues with gels when its really cold. (Only gels I've tried are OD, AV, and Kane and no problems with projection there).

I live in SEA, where the env can up to 38 degree C, any information about making NAG last longer will be appreciated.

in one day, I can pump up to 3 times LOL
06-21-2018 1:50 AM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

06-21-2018 5:56 AM

[QUOTE='z0naz_br0ther' pid='222444' dateline=

I live in SEA, where the env can up to 38 degree C, any information about making NAG last longer will be appreciated.

in one day, I can pump up to 3 times LOL
[/quote]

Wow! That is surreal. Is that three full pumps? How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? Are you outdoors for the majority of the day?

I live in Texas and we’re hitting the time of the year, well a majority of the year, when our temperatures are very similar to yours. A majority of the day I am inside a controlled climate office building but it has a ton of large windows. If I want to speed up diffusion I’ll stand by a window for a bit to heat them up before walking by and visiting my targets.

The purpose of ISO E Super as an add on is to increase the distance effectiveness more so than extending the duration life of the application. I’ve been using the oil but I find myself coordinating different times of application before I meet my target in order to maximize it’s effectiveness. The oil seems to lose it’s peak effectiveness at hour 5.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018 5:32 PM by Mischief.)
06-21-2018 5:56 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

07-11-2018 1:36 PM

Still trying to get a grasp of the Gel. Can’t really tell if I’m getting hits but I am in a climate controlled office environment where the temperature is probably around 72 degrees F. I’ve been trying to warm it up by walking up the stairs instead of taking the elevator and extended walks. Still a tough code to crack but this also a subtle slow burner and I have to remind myself of that.

In the meantime I’ve added a couple of drops of NA oil in different spots away from the Gel with ISO E Super over their app points. At least I know the oil will diffuse. Going to email Garry for his input.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 1:38 PM by Mischief.)
07-11-2018 1:36 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-11-2018 2:15 PM

(07-11-2018 1:36 PM)Mischief Wrote:  Still trying to get a grasp of the Gel. Can’t really tell if I’m getting hits but I am in a climate controlled office environment where the temperature is probably around 72 degrees F. I’ve been trying to warm it up by walking up the stairs instead of taking the elevator and extended walks. Still a tough code to crack but this also a subtle slow burner and I have to remind myself of that.

In the meantime I’ve added a couple of drops of NA oil in different spots away from the Gel with ISO E Super over their app points. At least I know the oil will diffuse. Going to email Garry for his input.

Do you have a C6? Is it nice? Smile

The NAG is a soft type of Gel. It will even work well in cold temperatures. It's NOT like the Overdose gel, which does require some heating. 70 degrees is warm enough to get it working. Heck even 60 is enough, especially in a closed environment will get it pumping. It's really outside where you'll see pheromones have a problem hitting. They still work outside, but temperature and distance will vary.

Nude Alpha is weird to use. It's not blatant, and more serious. It will SCARE some girls. It also REVERSE imprints like crazy.

Why are you using it? I barely use mine.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 2:18 PM by xtraspecial.)
07-11-2018 2:15 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

07-11-2018 2:25 PM

"Still trying to get a grasp of the Gel. Can’t really tell if I’m getting hits but..."

What's your dosage? 2 pumps and you should see something

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
07-11-2018 2:25 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 16 6,874 12-11-2015 8:30 PM
Last Post: F/2.8