Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 181
Thanks received:
78 thanks in 46 posts

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
04-20-2017 10:49 AM

(04-20-2017 10:31 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  What's needy about asking a woman out in front of other people?

My life is not reality show for third parties at my kid's school....it only creates undesirable hearsay. Besides, I had already asked her and she told me twice that she would let me know. Then, she tells the whole entourage and faces me silently expecting me to make a public show for a whole crowd. This is a private matter between the girl and myself. IF she were mature instead of behaving like a 15 year old, she would have taken me aside and she would have told me. Instead, she wants to make a public show. ONE MUST REMEMBER THIS IS WHERE MY CHILD GOES TO SCHOOL. If the relationship would not work out, there will be rumors following me around.
As of the current date, I take her odd behavior of at first running away when she sees me in the hallway and then, trying to approach me while being goaded by her cohorts (nosey women) only to run away as a 'NO' ...little girls have to go home and dream while real women know what they want and seize the chance especially after I had asked. She decided to give an uncertain response because she cannot think for herself...she had to get advice from the 'commitee' to form some kind of decision.
04-20-2017 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kalpan56
Login or register to remove all advertising

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 191 posts

04-20-2017 9:21 PM

(04-20-2017 10:49 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  My life is not reality show for third parties at my kid's school....it only creates undesirable hearsay. Besides, I had already asked her and she told me twice that she would let me know. Then, she tells the whole entourage and faces me silently expecting me to make a public show for a whole crowd. This is a private matter between the girl and myself. IF she were mature instead of behaving like a 15 year old, she would have taken me aside and she would have told me. Instead, she wants to make a public show. ONE MUST REMEMBER THIS IS WHERE MY CHILD GOES TO SCHOOL. If the relationship would not work out, there will be rumors following me around.
As of the current date, I take her odd behavior of at first running away when she sees me in the hallway and then, trying to approach me while being goaded by her cohorts (nosey women) only to run away as a 'NO' ...little girls have to go home and dream while real women know what they want and seize the chance especially after I had asked. She decided to give an uncertain response because she cannot think for herself...she had to get advice from the 'commitee' to form some kind of decision.

Sounds to me she doesn't have much experience with the opposite sex. And to make matters worse, she seems too influenced by society (and her peers) to make decisions on her own. If she can't think for herself (and her behavior looks to prove that) then she can easily be influenced by wherever the wind blows. This is not necessarily bad, if you have a strategy to deal with fickle women like that. You're gonna need more than NA/Androstadienone to push her over the edge. Get deeper into her subconscious mind, and the rest will be history.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
04-20-2017 9:21 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 673
Thanks received:
896 thanks in 428 posts

04-20-2017 11:43 PM

Themaninthefedora,

Respect for you. You will be safe of future tantrums from a girl. So many men go for this type of girls. They are not confident to take the call. A person who doesn't take responsibility for his or her action is not a proper grown up person.

Our society allows girls to behave like this. Some of them are not given any responsibility since childhood. Even, they don't take their responsibility of choosing a man. They want a man to do everything for them.

Good luck for future endeavors. Now, you know the power. Use it responsibly.
04-20-2017 11:43 PM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora
TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 46 posts

04-21-2017 12:15 AM

(04-20-2017 11:43 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  Themaninthefedora,

Respect for you. You will be safe of future tantrums from a girl. So many men go for this type of girls. They are not confident to take the call. A person who doesn't take responsibility for his or her action is not a proper grown up person.

Our society allows girls to behave like this. Some of them are not given any responsibility since childhood. Even, they don't take their responsibility of choosing a man. They want a man to do everything for them.

Good luck for future endeavors. Now, you know the power. Use it responsibly.

Thanks and I actually wanted to thank you Kalpan (I give reps to you) because I learned from one of your posts that when wearing NA, the wearer must never be needy...always content in himself, strong, independent. This is actually an attractive trait to not only women, but to everyone.

And you are right, the society teaches this to women that a man must constantly bow down and kiss women's feet, self deprecate himself...this is when a man stops being a man and he loses respect. Of course, one still must be a gentlemen in the right measure. In older times, men dictated the terms (no such thing as gentlemen back then) and women must listen unlike modern times have made women spoiled and they think that they can do ANYTHING and even mistreat men. END RESULT? an upside down society where men have been spiritually emasculated and their honor totally stamped into the ground. Moreover, emotionally unstable women set the terms. I SAY NO.

Indeed, my surprise 'chess move' has thrown the whole 'commitee' for a loop. They cannot figure it out! In their mentality, I should bow down and humiliate myself IN FRONT OF THEM. It's not gonna happen!
04-21-2017 12:15 AM
RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 752
Thanks received:
644 thanks in 348 posts

04-21-2017 5:07 AM

Every nine seconds a woman is assaulted or abused. In the USA. So, no. Society doesn't teach that a man should bow down at a woman's feet. On the contrary.

They've been sexualized and beaten down by culture and religion for thousands of years.

There is no hierarchy between men and women. We are all equal.

Some men fear a strong woman.

LAL - Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf, Nude, Possess Alpha, Wolf, SXD-9, Aqua Vitae gel, Hypnotica, Nude Alpha (samples - Voodoo, Dirty Primitive, Possess)
PheromoneXS - Taboo, Bliss, Connections, Xist, Flirt, Androstadienone 12.5 mcg (sample Evolve)
Alpha Dream - Glace, Alpha Maschio (sample L2K vers. l)
Pheromone Treasures - Aura of Amity, Grail of Affection (samples - Captain)
Apex - Core, CV4 (samples - Orbital)
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie - Pashazade, Dirty Old Man, Sample Pack
Love Scent - sample pack
04-21-2017 5:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TheManInTheFedora
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
78 thanks in 46 posts

04-21-2017 5:52 AM

(04-21-2017 5:07 AM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Every nine seconds a woman is assaulted or abused. In the USA. So, no. Society doesn't teach that a man should bow down at a woman's feet. On the contrary.

They've been sexualized and beaten down by culture and religion for thousands of years.

There is no hierarchy between men and women. We are all equal.

Some men fear a strong woman.

Though I am originally American, I don't reside there; I reside in central EU. It is somewhat more conservative with women here.

With all due respect, but these women (esp. USA, western nations) exploit the system against men QUITE EFFECTIVELY...in divorces they often bankrupt men, extort payments from men in the form of alimony(sometimes this is while living with another strange man who is also being exploited for money and purposely not getting remarried so that they can continue to collect alimony from the ex husband) take away the children and can often commit psychological abuse upon men....just because the system is tilted in their favor. The imagery that has been created views them as victims and the men as always the wrongdoers...as you said, we are all equal so that means that women should be subject to the same penalties that men are. Yes, I understand that they are the 'weaker' sex (with the evolutionary encoded fear of males because of archetypical memory of rape), but they are the more powerful in sexual matters...wars have been fought over them, fortunes spent (esp. on pheromones Rofl), reputations ruined etc. Don't worry they don't need your protection! And most (not all) will have no compunction in using you to serve their ends....without even feeling guilty, but rather laughing at one in private.

Personally, I do not believe in any equality theory meaning that in the abstract sense of the word equal means exactly alike. Concretely speaking...nobody or no object is really alike...even 2 cars of the same make and model could have inherent differences (small, but noticeable) in the way that they sound, driving characteristics, tendency for defects etc. Almost no 2 people look alike...even identical twins may have minor differences. Therefore, it logically follows that no 2 people are exactly alike. Hence, I don't buy the artificial patois cooked up by modern society that women and men are alike. This doesn't mean that women are inferior, nor superior to men...just different and vice versa. That is actually good. If everyone were alike...it would be boring indeed.

BTW: I do value and like your posts that are pheromone related. Nothing personal towards you, we simply must agree to disagree. Now without further adieu, let's get back to NA(G).
04-21-2017 5:52 AM
Thanks given by kubuton, kalpan56, sunnyday, D'man

Share This Thread