Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude Aplha gel: observations
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Aplha gel: observations
09-26-2017 2:02 PM

Ammo,

May you get your journal to start please. I dont want this thread filled up fast.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
09-26-2017 2:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
warcheese
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-13-2018 5:53 PM

hello everyone

i want people advice on nude alpha gel.

am about to get my first bottle in the mail very soon i want yalll options on it i have 2 target in mind for it i have a friend that i know for years she dodges the question with me if she like me or not but there alway those signs she trying to hid her feeling for me would NAG amplify those feeling or drive her away

and i have a family friend who i been really timid around because she very beatuiful and come off strong willed how you think it would effect her am new to this whole pheromone stuff
02-13-2018 5:53 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-14-2018 12:00 AM

(02-13-2018 5:53 PM)warcheese Wrote:  Hello everyone, I want people's advice on Nude Alpha Gel. I'm about to get my first bottle in the mail very soon. I want your opinion(s) on it. I have 2 targets in mind, for I have a friend that I know for years...she dodges the question (when I ask) if she like me or not...but there are always those signs that she's trying to hide her feelings from me. Would NAG amplify those feelings, or drive her away?

Yes, the Nude Alpha Gel with help in her developing deeper feelings for you, but you have to do your part and engage her, and not be shy. Don't expect NAG to work like magic. It's a great tool when it comes to causing a target to develop an emotional attachment towards you, also known as "fallout", but it works best when you take action, and do things around her to hook her emotionally.

(02-13-2018 5:53 PM)warcheese Wrote:  And I have a family friend who I've been really timid around, because she very beautiful and comes off strong willed. How do you think it would affect her? I'm new to this whole pheromone stuff.

The best advice I can give you at this moment is to go ahead and read this thread:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...rse-THREAD
Read it, and follow the advice given. The knowledge that is in there comes from a good member who was kind enough to share it, as well as his transformational journey (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...-journey), with the rest of us. It will serve you well. Download the ebook and read it from cover to cover, two to three times at least. Do the exercises and start implementing the changes necessary to transform you into a better version of you. Pay close attention especially to the part that talks about why you shouldn't be putting women on a pedestal. Being timid is beta, nice guy behavior. You will never get nowhere with women until you learn to rise above that timid/shy, nice guy mentality. We all been there at one point in our lives, so no need to feel bad or embarrassed about it.

Read up on the threads corresponding to the product you're interested in before asking questions. You'll find there are numerous threads on the majority of the products. Start a journal either at home or here on the forum. It'll help you keep track of your progress, as well as keep a record of your findings on the reactions you get from women/people in general, when you interact with them while wearing whichever pheromone(s) you're experimenting with on that particular moment.

You're more than welcomed to then share your findings here in the forum as well. Just make sure you first learn what the product(s) does individually. Many new members start mixing products without first understanding what each product does by itself. Experiment with dosage and application points to find your "sweet spot".

With that said, welcome to the forum, and enjoy reading up on the vast amount of knowledge that is being shared by its members in this pheromone community. Also, if you like a post by a member, be kind and click on the "THANK" button on the bottom right portion of the screen, right under the corresponding post. Another way of showing your appreciation to the information that's been given/shared with you by a member, is to give the corresponding member(s) reputation points, also known as "reps".
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018 12:04 AM by DssMaster.)
02-14-2018 12:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

warcheese
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-14-2018 2:57 PM

i done alot of research on the nude alpha gel it just these 2 people i think about just make me a little nervous my friend who my tell me that there no reason since he tell me i have. great leadership skill and i have lot of friends who look up to me but when it come to women. that i like i go into a complete shit show we talk bout i stuff and then my mind will go blank and i clam up. but i would very much like if you can message me directly DssMaster if you wouldn't mind
02-14-2018 2:57 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-14-2018 3:45 PM

(02-14-2018 2:57 PM)warcheese Wrote:  i done alot of research on the nude alpha gel it just these 2 people i think about just make me a little nervous my friend who my tell me that there no reason since he tell me i have. great leadership skill and i have lot of friends who look up to me but when it come to women. that i like i go into a complete shit show we talk bout i stuff and then my mind will go blank and i clam up. but i would very much like if you can message me directly DssMaster if you wouldn't mind

Pheromones is only a small piece of the puzzle, just keep that in mind. You still have to work on your other skills. Pheromones can potentially help you somewhat with approach anxiety, but don't expect it to do miracles. Good luck!
02-14-2018 3:45 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha Gel: observations
02-15-2018 12:00 AM

(02-14-2018 2:57 PM)warcheese Wrote:  I've done a lot of research on Nude Alpha Gel. It's just these 2 girls I think about, how they make me a little nervous. My friend tells me that there is no reason to, since he says I have great leadership skills, and how I have lots of friends that look up to me. But when it come to women, that's where I turn into a complete shit show. We talk about stuff, and then my mind goes blank and I clam up. But I would very much like if you can message me directly DssMaster, if you wouldn't mind.

@ warcheese; Did you start reading the thread I sent you, as well as downloaded the ebook and get to reading it. If you have any fears around any woman, whether they are known to you or total strangers, that means there are issues that are holding you back. That is what makes you a beta, nice guy. You would benefit a great deal from reading that ebook. No woman should ever be put on a pedestal, because doing so will only cause them to lose interest in you, and only see you as nothing more than just a friend. Why? Because you're not creating romantic/sexual tension between you and her/them. You're no challenge for them. And as a result, there's no way you can get them emotionally hooked. I know this from experience. I used to be like that, afraid to open up to them and tell them how I feel when I'm around them, afraid of how they might react, or how it might affect/damage the friendship, afraid to create that sexual tension around them because I would worry too much about what they may think or say to other people, and that never got me nowhere, trust me.

A true alpha is never afraid to say what's on his mind to a woman he finds attractive. A true alpha doesn't care what she or other people think of you, and knows that he should always pursue with intent, create (sexual) tension and not care for her validation. Hence the reason why the hottest girls always fall for the "bad boys".

There are many good books to teach you the subject, but your best bet right now is to take advantage of the free download of John Alexander's book How To Become An Alpha Male. When you make those changes, you'll realize that you don't really need pheromones to make a woman attracted to you. They are a tool, which help tilt the odds in your favor. Some more than others. When you become an alpha man, and use pheromones like Nude Alpha/Nude Alpha Gel as tools on your side, you'll become lethal around the hottest girls/women.
02-15-2018 12:00 AM
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-15-2018 5:52 AM

(02-13-2018 5:53 PM)warcheese Wrote:  hello everyone

i want people advice on nude alpha gel.

am about to get my first bottle in the mail very soon i want yalll options on it i have 2 target in mind for it i have a friend that i know for years she dodges the question with me if she like me or not but there alway those signs she trying to hid her feeling for me would NAG amplify those feeling or drive her away

and i have a family friend who i been really timid around because she very beatuiful and come off strong willed how you think it would effect her am new to this whole pheromone stuff
I strongly suggest that you take on board the advice which DSSMaster has given you. Your problem is your own timidness. Whilst you are being timid and retracted around a woman, you will have almost zero possibility of her being attracted to you.
So you need to work on yourself first and foremost. My own advice is to read the literature which DSSMaster recommended, try to download some self help subliminals, and park up your NA Gel for a few months. Instead, start using Bad Wolf and Cops on a daily basis. These will help you to develop. Combined with the Alpha Male book and the subliminals, you'll release yourself from your own cage. Once you have found this new confidence, that will be the time to start using NA Gel.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-15-2018 5:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

warcheese
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 11:54 AM

thanks everyone for yall important imput Good
and i been trying to download what yall were saying i should download but for some reason it not allow me too
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 11:55 AM by warcheese.)
02-15-2018 11:54 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2018 7:36 PM

Quick recap on what I've seen with nag:
-Instant attraction from all ages
-Feels like I have a Halo on my head
-Possessiveness from women
-Women won't stop talking, which is good for me as I am a man of few words, so it makes talking with women easy if they are carrying the convo. However, in an intimate setting, it's like some women just won't stop. Just on and on about nothing.
-its like women need you to be around
-brings out jealous and paranoid tendencies from those prone to it. If I'm not around, they tend to assume the worst, whatever that might be in their own heads. Women I have been with while on nag always comment on how women are checking me out. They feel the need to isolate me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
-suprisingly enough, I see seen jealousy from both genders. Not in a gay way, but with male friends. The most annoying part of nag is when the inevitable tugofwar insues, with me playing the role of the rope.
-have noticed signs of reverse imprinting. The worst part about this is that it sneaks up on you and you often times don't even realize it until it's too late. Usually after I run out or if for some reason I go a week or so without seeing the object of the imprint. Even after that timeframe, the reverse imprinting is there. Basically while she is falling in love with you, you slowly begin to fall in love with her as well

I love both na and nag for the hard hitting and overt results I get. I shit you not, my life always changes for the better when I run na or nag. I read in the in the voodoo thread someone considered it a more rfined version of na. Maybe the pros of nag without the negs? Idk. I ran voodoo once awhile back. I remember liking it, although I'm not quite sure if i liked it quite as much as na. Definitely remember getting attraction and some romantic inquiries. Thinking of getting voodoo but the one thing that keeps bringing me back to nag is the fact that my life always improves while on it, I can't recall my life improving financially while on voodoo. Also I have been reading and it looks like an invasion of space is common from males while on voodoo. Something I'd rather avoid if I can
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 7:37 PM by kingtut savage.)
02-20-2018 7:36 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-21-2018 5:04 AM

(02-20-2018 7:36 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Quick recap on what I've seen with nag:
-Instant attraction from all ages
-Feels like I have a Halo on my head
-Possessiveness from women
-Women won't stop talking, which is good for me as I am a man of few words, so it makes talking with women easy if they are carrying the convo. However, in an intimate setting, it's like some women just won't stop. Just on and on about nothing.
-its like women need you to be around
-brings out jealous and paranoid tendencies from those prone to it. If I'm not around, they tend to assume the worst, whatever that might be in their own heads. Women I have been with while on nag always comment on how women are checking me out. They feel the need to isolate me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
-suprisingly enough, I see seen jealousy from both genders. Not in a gay way, but with male friends. The most annoying part of nag is when the inevitable tugofwar insues, with me playing the role of the rope.
-have noticed signs of reverse imprinting. The worst part about this is that it sneaks up on you and you often times don't even realize it until it's too late. Usually after I run out or if for some reason I go a week or so without seeing the object of the imprint. Even after that timeframe, the reverse imprinting is there. Basically while she is falling in love with you, you slowly begin to fall in love with her as well

I love both na and nag for the hard hitting and overt results I get. I shit you not, my life always changes for the better when I run na or nag. I read in the in the voodoo thread someone considered it a more rfined version of na. Maybe the pros of nag without the negs? Idk. I ran voodoo once awhile back. I remember liking it, although I'm not quite sure if i liked it quite as much as na. Definitely remember getting attraction and some romantic inquiries. Thinking of getting voodoo but the one thing that keeps bringing me back to nag is the fact that my life always improves while on it, I can't recall my life improving financially while on voodoo. Also I have been reading and it looks like an invasion of space is common from males while on voodoo. Something I'd rather avoid if I can

Wow, nice hits!It truly is a suberb product.I wish I had more opportunities to use it.

What was your doses with NA and NAG?Did you combo it with Androstadienone ?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-21-2018 5:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  nude alpha gel kingtut savage 16 6,874 12-11-2015 8:30 PM
Last Post: F/2.8