Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Votes - 4.33 Average
Nude Alpha
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
01-13-2020 9:54 PM

I have been away from the here for much time, but fear not! I come bearing results! (Random unrelated note I should post in my journal: unscented BW is not doing as much as my scented BW both for myself and to targets. Odd...) Back to NA!

I come from trying both NA and NAG, though, I have more time with NA. I will go item by item.

NAG
- 2 "drops", pea-sized
- Approximately 5 tests
- Strong imprinting on a couple of females with the females noting primarily how the developed strong attractions after one meeting (even though they didn't think they would)
- Strong self-imprinting where I felt the desire to talk to said females more

NA
- 2 drops
- Approximately 20 tests (several different women)
- Imprinting did not feel as strong on others at first, BUT lasting effects seem to be strong
- Self imprinting is lighter but noticeable at times -- easier to overcome the self imprinting

Those are some basic notes on the two. This feels opposite to what others have reported as far as fast and slow burn. As stated above, the NAG has made a couple of females (early/mid 20s) note that they are attracted in a way they want something serious, but at the same time it scares them a bit. Can it be overcome? Yes, but it takes more work. Then again, I have limited testing with NAG because the self effects killed any alpha attitude I had.

NA has been a bit more forgiving (though tiring, at times). I feel like NA will get me hits and have the long-lasting effect, so as long as you pace your targets between tests. I had a situation where a female in her mid 30s get extra touchy in the work place while I was on BW. After not going after her because she was being a bit flirty with another guy as well, I moved onto other targets. She noticed this and gave up as well. Once I began to use NA around her more, she has softened up a bit again and I have noticed more hits. Nothing major here or there, but when I went to one of my client sites (while wearing NA) where she has been assisting, a couple of my female subordinates and one of the client's employees (mid 20s) made some comments. They had said how the female in her 30s had seemed to "like as in like like" me. I gave an indirect yes, and afterwards the three females felt the need to validate themselves and made some small jabs at the female in her 30s.

I feel like NAG has more potential but NA does the job. Any thoughts or ideas or those who have tried both? I sold NAG some time ago, so if I want to test again then I must start from scratch Fool
01-13-2020 9:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2020 1:54 AM

(01-13-2020 9:54 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  I come from trying both NA and NAG, though, I have more time with NA. I will go item by item.

NAG
- 2 "drops", pea-sized

NA
- 2 drops

I feel like NAG has more potential but NA does the job. Any thoughts or ideas or those who have tried both? I sold NAG some time ago, so if I want to test again then I must start from scratch Fool

Something to consider is that you're simply slathering on way more Pheromones when using NAG.

According to Garry, NAG and NA are 1:1 equivalent, which means one pea-sized glob of NAG (approximately 0.5 mL) is equal to the phero content of around 10 drops of NA (assuming 20 drops per mL).

So by one estimate, you're applying 10x as many Pheromones when using NAG vs. NA.
01-14-2020 1:54 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

01-14-2020 2:04 PM

(01-14-2020 1:54 AM)nephil Wrote:  Something to consider is that you're simply slathering on way more Pheromones when using NAG.

According to Garry, NAG and NA are 1:1 equivalent, which means one pea-sized glob of NAG (approximately 0.5 mL) is equal to the phero content of around 10 drops of NA (assuming 20 drops per mL).

So by one estimate, you're applying 10x as many Pheromones when using NAG vs. NA.

That's definitely true.NAG needs half to a full pump in my experience.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
01-14-2020 2:04 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2020 9:30 PM

(01-14-2020 1:54 AM)nephil Wrote:  Something to consider is that you're simply slathering on way more Pheromones when using NAG.

And now is the time I wish I had my old bottle back or a tester! Anything different with NAG other than it lasts longer on the skin? I remember when AV(G) came out that it was a dud compared to the oil.

I also have been trying to catch up on reading since I have been gone, and the new trend is to go higher than 2 drops NA? Any truth to this or if it is too damning? I have tried a couple of times at 3 drops, but I do not recall any major differences at the time Search
01-15-2020 9:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha..... If you don't believe, it works. Interstellar 64 10,574 07-23-2019 9:31 AM
Last Post: TheManInTheFedora
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 86 28,313 12-30-2018 1:08 AM
Last Post: Bloodburn
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 16,829 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 9,865 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 5,563 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56