Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Votes - 4.36 Average
Nude Alpha
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Nude Alpha
10-23-2018 2:31 AM

(10-21-2018 11:20 AM)machinelover Wrote:  if its like first few time with NA you might get this feeling as i felt the same but my suggestion can be denied by any senior member .. so let me start by telling this for my body chemistry anything with just one drop does not perform so when i started i was dissatisfied with one drop and that's the way to use any pheromone mix so after a month of trying with different dosage i found out the best dosage for me is above 8 drops if i am not mixing any other complex mix but with 8 drops i found that i am giving a vibe of lovable person and i am feeling the same for my girl lust is not thr at all so i my girl got a good nose for mones she does not know that i use pheromone and i dont have body odor so she do point that something is not smelling good i need to cover it a lot. back to the point even though after using 8 drops i was getting this vibe i wasnt happy so i left NA alone and started with BW a pure sexual formula which u need to steer again need to use mega dosage of 8-10 drops and i felt lust all the way love is out the window i felt aroused and so did my girl but no feeling.. now combing both mixes should be great deal but i gave NA a chance alone and up my dosage to 15 drops and no it was just not a good idea irritability fights and who the fuck are you vibe but it was the best thing i did now i know 15 drops will just not going to work but i still tried it for next 2 days 15 drops thinking may it was not a good day but after trying it for 3 days i was sure its not a good idea so started lowering my dosage so 14 drops same feeling tried 3 days again after 3 days 13 drops and so on and end up at 8 drops again but this time its all thr lust love and feeling..

so long story short your body needs to adjust to some of pheromone to give you the best result so my advice is to do at least 5 drops for few days may 2-4 days and then lower down your dosage and find you sweet spot by the time you will find your sweet spot you will no that what you want from NA its thr and now you can perfom better in bed..

P.S pardon my English

No way. I abused NA before in a relationship almost 2 years ago. It worked but it made me super beta which is a turn off. But it worked, she couldn't stop thinking about me.

I got so beta that I even cried. Too much emotional. I got depressed for no reason and think too much about future with said person. Lost all social skills and wittyness.

I remember the feeling as just using 1 drop last week, I felt the onset of the beta. I feel it going away now. Which is good.

I don't think I'll go near NA for awhile. If ever again.
10-23-2018 2:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-24-2018 1:40 AM

@Bodegaz you probably have a personality that is super sensitive to emotions which is why you react this way to NA in my opinion.
NA has a serious tone to me which is the Alpha part but it also has a witty flirty vibe also, it looks like for you the serious part was too strong for you to notice the witty part.
I would say test Nude to see if you like this one better, the serious part isn't there and I feel more flirty with this one.
And if you don't like both I would say use Wolf instead. Maybe you would like BW but if you overreact like with NA you may end up not liking it.
If you are going through many partner and don't want to stick around both NA and Nude aren't the product you want as it's more for long term partner.
10-24-2018 1:40 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-24-2018 11:14 AM

(10-24-2018 1:40 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  @Bodegaz you probably have a personality that is super sensitive to emotions which is why you react this way to NA in my opinion.
NA has a serious tone to me which is the Alpha part but it also has a witty flirty vibe also, it looks like for you the serious part was too strong for you to notice the witty part.
I would say test Nude to see if you like this one better, the serious part isn't there and I feel more flirty with this one.
And if you don't like both I would say use Wolf instead. Maybe you would like BW but if you overreact like with NA you may end up not liking it.
If you are going through many partner and don't want to stick around both NA and Nude aren't the product you want as it's more for long term partner.

I think you are right. I am sensitive.
NUDE makes me feel pretty good. I've been using it as a standalone recently and the positive looks really boosts the confidence. But what do you mean Nude is for long term?
10-24-2018 11:14 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2018 12:09 PM

Both Nude and NA tend to create long term feeling which tend to create romantic relationship.
10-24-2018 12:09 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2018 2:11 PM

After about 20 uses of NA, congruence is coming naturally. Previously I would get depression, neediness, and confusion, but no more. I feel strong, positive, and cool. There's a status lift, some sexual to it, some beautification, though I can't yet speak to the imprinting or fallout. Most of the positive stuff I've read on it, I can confirm. The negative self-effects really just took repeated exposure to understand and get over in my case.
10-28-2018 2:11 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-28-2018 8:37 PM

(10-23-2018 2:31 AM)Bodegaz Wrote:  No way. I abused NA before in a relationship almost 2 years ago. It worked but it made me super beta which is a turn off. But it worked, she couldn't stop thinking about me.

I got so beta that I even cried. Too much emotional. I got depressed for no reason and think too much about future with said person. Lost all social skills and wittyness.

I remember the feeling as just using 1 drop last week, I felt the onset of the beta. I feel it going away now. Which is good.

I don't think I'll go near NA for awhile. If ever again.

I wish to add my take even though I hinted at it in my journal.

The depression and beta feelings I never felt while wearing NAG (NA but i gel). Holy crapola was I wrong. Focus

First use as of late I was fine; I held myself up to my normal standards.
Second use I started dipping below that standard.
Third use I dipped even more.

It was not until this weekend did I realize how much I shot myself in the foot. The girl does hold strong feelings for me still, but one thing led to another and now I am forced to live with the misfortune of self-imprinting. Drunk

Perhaps it is a mone to use more often and get accustomed to, but I have to agree with Bodegaz on the negative effects. While you may become beta -- keyword of may -- the girl will still be attracted to you. An example I will say in my case is that when the girl said she needed to return to family far from where we currently live, I resorted to questioning and possible solution solving instead of accepting. Before NAG: no problem. After NAG: problem.

I could go into more specifics, but NA/NAG seems to be a "Can you handle the heat?" type of mone. It does what it is supposed to in flying colors, but if you are not careful then it may backfire.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 8:39 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
10-28-2018 8:37 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-29-2018 4:22 AM

(10-28-2018 8:37 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  It does what it is supposed to in flying colors, but if you are not careful then it may backfire.

Just as a venerable listmate (Kalpan56; check out his journal) first told me when I joined, I will echo his words, 'Now you know the power.'

Yes, be careful...just like a sword, NA(G) can be 'double edged.'
10-29-2018 4:22 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-04-2018 11:31 AM

(10-29-2018 4:22 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Just as a venerable listmate (Kalpan56; check out his journal) first told me when I joined, I will echo his words, 'Now you know the power.'

Yes, be careful...just like a sword, NA(G) can be 'double edged.'

That it does.

One thing I do wish to mention is that it does not seem to readily create fallout. It creates heavy imprinting to be sure, but I would not say much more than that. Perhaps a mix of NA(G) with another product could double the effect, but then one has to worry at what cost to the user.
11-04-2018 11:31 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 75 21,248 11-06-2018 12:00 PM
Last Post: Kwow
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 12,450 10-21-2017 8:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 7,706 08-07-2016 12:24 AM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 4,610 02-15-2016 12:22 AM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 5,866 01-20-2016 7:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible