Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 923
Thanks received:
637 thanks in 330 posts

RE: Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report
09-29-2016 11:01 AM

That last part was EXACTLY what I was talking about in my previous post. I'd recommend dropping the NA for a few days or changing it for a harder sexual. If you get all mushy gushy, it turns any conversations into absolute beta trash and you'll come off needy and resent yourself.
09-29-2016 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 263
Thanks received:
175 thanks in 61 posts

09-29-2016 12:40 PM

(09-29-2016 11:01 AM)Spars Wrote:  That last part was EXACTLY what I was talking about in my previous post. I'd recommend dropping the NA for a few days or changing it for a harder sexual. If you get all mushy gushy, it turns any conversations into absolute beta trash and you'll come off needy and resent yourself.

I was thinking about this, but I really really want to continue the experiment in a linear fashion. I'm gonna give it one more week, then I'll try wearing a sexual or something. New pheremone additive was very polarizing in my opinion. One girl avoided me when I wore it to a different class. It is boss at parties though. Got me laid fast.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2016 12:41 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-29-2016 12:40 PM
Thanks given by Spars
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
637 thanks in 330 posts

09-29-2016 1:41 PM

Get the lays dude. Forget about fallout. I'd be rocking some hard copulins if I was still roaming a campus. I, too, enjoy polarizing especially in a bar. It's definitely more fun and I think women really like it. Plays to the roller coaster emotions. Especially white women.
09-29-2016 1:41 PM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician, metaltree, BigDickBandit420, sixinone
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 796
Thanks received:
942 thanks in 407 posts

09-29-2016 2:15 PM

(09-29-2016 1:41 PM)Spars Wrote:  Get the lays dude. Forget about fallout. I'd be rocking some hard copulins if I was still roaming a campus. I, too, enjoy polarizing especially in a bar. It's definitely more fun and I think women really like it. Plays to the roller coaster emotions. Especially white women.

I assume you are talking one night stands here. Are you recommending copulins solo or with a strong sexual product?

With a strong sexual, copulins may be too polarizing when walking around campus during the day. Probably good at campus bars though if the OP wants to screen for women seeking casual sex.
09-29-2016 2:15 PM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
637 thanks in 330 posts

09-29-2016 3:25 PM

I was recommending copulins as the strong, sexual polarizer. I guess it's about your personality and comfort. Copulins sure do stink, but the effects are undeniable. I tend to prefer polarization when I'm on the prowl. Stone cold confidence and they give me that edge.

Anyway, no more derailing for me! Back to the show!
09-29-2016 3:25 PM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician, metaltree

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
1249 thanks in 530 posts

09-29-2016 9:49 PM

@TrojanMagician

Keep up with the testing. Leaving a test run without results is like losing. You have just begun. At least wait for 10 more runs. I just got a confirmation about this mix from one another member. He did got heavy imprinting in college environment.

It takes time to understand a mix. Keep on testing mate. It is not a time to stop. Don't worry about getting laid. You can always get it.
09-29-2016 9:49 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3091
Thanks received:
2745 thanks in 1138 posts

09-29-2016 10:32 PM

(09-29-2016 9:49 PM)kalpan56 Wrote:  @TrojanMagician

Keep up with the testing. Leaving a test run without results is like losing. You have just begun. At least wait for 10 more runs. I just got a confirmation about this mix from one another member. He did got heavy imprinting in college environment.

It takes time to understand a mix. Keep on testing mate. It is not a time to stop. Don't worry about getting laid. You can always get it.

How long did it take for the other user to realize imprinting? What were their doses?
09-29-2016 10:32 PM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
1249 thanks in 530 posts

09-30-2016 12:19 AM

I asked for details but not provided with. Many users don't journal the hits. They will just use it to see the results. It takes time. The one user told me that it takes at least 5 to 6 exposure in one to one situation at 2-3 drops of solo NA. I also read through the reports to confirm. There are many reports related to it. One to one time seems to be common in those report.

I believe that multiple exposure of 15 minutes for 5-6 times should do the trick. The interaction should be one to one. Girl will not be comfortable to tell you whether she likes you in one go. It is not a club situation. They might even discard their feeling initially.

I am also testing the same mix and would only be able to give definite answer when get results. Though, I don't have target in mind. Just testing it on random girls.

Still, it would be worth testing the mix for longer.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 12:21 AM by kalpan56.)
09-30-2016 12:19 AM
Thanks given by TrojanMagician, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
175 thanks in 61 posts

09-30-2016 4:10 PM

(09-30-2016 12:19 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I asked for details but not provided with. Many users don't journal the hits. They will just use it to see the results. It takes time. The one user told me that it takes at least 5 to 6 exposure in one to one situation at 2-3 drops of solo NA. I also read through the reports to confirm. There are many reports related to it. One to one time seems to be common in those report.

I believe that multiple exposure of 15 minutes for 5-6 times should do the trick. The interaction should be one to one. Girl will not be comfortable to tell you whether she likes you in one go. It is not a club situation. They might even discard their feeling initially.

I am also testing the same mix and would only be able to give definite answer when get results. Though, I don't have target in mind. Just testing it on random girls.

Still, it would be worth testing the mix for longer.

Thanks.

So does this mean that results will be greatly slowed since I am not always interacting with my targets one on one most times? Lol I have a lot of work to do then. I only have the time to approach one girl at the end of each class, because everybody scatters at the end of class. I just hope the imprinting is working on the people sorrounding me, even when I can't interact with them all the time. Attraction is definetly happening though. But I agree with you. I want to see heavy imprinting/fallout on my targets.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2016 4:12 PM by TrojanMagician.)
09-30-2016 4:10 PM

TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
175 thanks in 61 posts

10-04-2016 10:51 PM

Day 11
-Got to class right on time...Got the seat I normally sit at. Erica comes and sits in the seat next to me. She did this last week. The thing is she comes early to class, so she always comes to sit in the seat next to mine so other girls don't have the chance to; however I am not attracted to her. She always blushes when I talk to her. Definitely must be the NA. Girls trying to claim seats next to me is a new behavior I have observed since using NA. It can't be a coincidence that the other girls who were never in my pherocloud, frequently change their seats around class; but the ones around me don't. Not a big deal but worth noting.

-Also worth noting, Catherine for the last 2 weeks has been trying to sit as close as she can to me. How can I tell? Because I literally watch her glance around at all the other seats she could sit in and she sits in the one closest to me every-time. Amy sat close to me at the beginning of class, so I bantered with her a little.

-Once again a new girl is uncontrollably glancing at me...I swear it is always a new girl every week. At this point idk if it is the fact that they are hit with the pherocloud or if it is preselection from all the other girls acting weird around me.

Reflection
I don't even feel like naming the girls who are giving IOI's anymore...It seems to me that some girls would sporadically start to give signs then all of a sudden they would just stop out of nowhere. It must be because of the fact that I am not escalating on the hits. However, there is a list of girls (Amy, Catherine, Diane, Lisa, and more) that gave strong hits early on, but that are not giving up and they are continuing to show consistent IOI's or interest. I do want to test a different dose starting next week or even this coming thursday. I cant decide. Not much happend today...more reports thursday!
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 10:52 PM by TrojanMagician.)
10-04-2016 10:51 PM
Thanks given by Enjayee, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,981 572,117 12-09-2017 8:10 PM
Last Post: Lostdreams
  Nude Alpha - This Stuff Works! Apexmind 68 6,574 10-21-2017 7:11 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 5,430 08-06-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 3,365 02-14-2016 11:22 PM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 4,335 01-20-2016 6:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible