Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Nice to meet you all!
PDjunkie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Nice to meet you all!
07-17-2019 4:17 PM

Hey guys, nice to join the community and meet you all. Very new to pheromones here. Male, 23, from the UK. Big Grin

Currently own sample vials of AV, BW, a bottle of Androstadienone and have NA sample on the way.

I jumped in the deep-end a bit with AV and BW. Really love the effects of BW as personality wise I probably have an easier time being congruent with it than most, but I don't think I steer it as effectively as I could and realised after it's probably not the best mone for a beginner, or a really young guy in general, so I've ordered some nude alpha and think I'll experiment more with socials/Androstadienone .

If anybody has any recommendations hit me up. Until then I happily await the day I'm allowed to view peoples' journals on here. Big Grin
07-17-2019 4:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nice to meet you all!
07-17-2019 4:32 PM

Welcome to the truth.

Recommendations are difficult as they hinge on you, your overall personality, the situation, your goals, overall character, and myriad abstracts.

If you loved BW, then you should also enjoy AV, Nude Alpha, and a host of others. AV can be a bit hit or miss for some, but I enjoy it and get a pretty predictable sexy-VIP bump when I use it (your results may vary).

I'd recommend checking all the products from each vendor here and then reading the reviews of the products that pique your interest

(A hint for newbies: use the search function and put the name of the pheromone product in the search bar and search by title only...if you just do a general search you'll get 14.6 billion results as this place has been around for quite some time.)

Outside of that, feel free to poke around, learn, grow, contribute, ask questions, and have some fun. Not all pheromones work the same way, or even at all, for everyone, so you'll find lots of "on the average" accepted effects and plenty of good folks and sound advice on everything. Just keep in mind that what hits hard hot and fast for me (or him) might not do so for you, and vice versa.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-17-2019 4:32 PM
PDjunkie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2019 4:49 PM

(07-17-2019 4:32 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the truth.

Recommendations are difficult as they hinge on you, your overall personality, the situation, your goals, overall character, and myriad abstracts.

If you loved BW, then you should also enjoy AV, Nude Alpha, and a host of others. AV can be a bit hit or miss for some, but I enjoy it and get a pretty predictable sexy-VIP bump when I use it (your results may vary).

I'd recommend checking all the products from each vendor here and then reading the reviews of the products that pique your interest

(A hint for newbies: use the search function and put the name of the pheromone product in the search bar and search by title only...if you just do a general search you'll get 14.6 billion results as this place has been around for quite some time.)

Outside of that, feel free to poke around, learn, grow, contribute, ask questions, and have some fun. Not all pheromones work the same way, or even at all, for everyone, so you'll find lots of "on the average" accepted effects and plenty of good folks and sound advice on everything. Just keep in mind that what hits hard hot and fast for me (or him) might not do so for you, and vice versa.

Thanks for the warm welcome and good info! Truth be told I've been lurking here for 2 weeks already P

The more I read here the more I've realised the truth of what you're saying, in that the only way to learn is to sample different products and experiment for yourself with this stuff!
07-17-2019 4:49 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-17-2019 5:02 PM

(07-17-2019 4:49 PM)PDjunkie Wrote:  Thanks for the warm welcome and good info! Truth be told I've been lurking here for 2 weeks already P

The more I read here the more I've realised the truth of what you're saying, in that the only way to learn is to sample different products and experiment for yourself with this stuff!

Well, yes and at the same time a resounding no.

Testing and review, as well as others skeptically tearing those apart and / or questioning allows us to arrive a general consensus that Product X does A,B, and C and one can generally expect that when they use it, depending upon certain factors.

This gives us a good "rule of effect" for just about any product. We know the median expectations and, for most of us, things will fall around that center-line. but there are also exceptions where some will have stellar results on a particular product or three, and yet others will net nothing.

This is common and to be expected. For example, go out and approach 10 random women and ask them if they want to have sex you. 9 out of 10 times you'll get slapped in the face, but that tenth time is magick (and bucks the curve)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-17-2019 5:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

PDjunkie
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-18-2019 5:52 PM

(07-17-2019 5:02 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Well, yes and at the same time a resounding no.

Testing and review, as well as others skeptically tearing those apart and / or questioning allows us to arrive a general consensus that Product X does A,B, and C and one can generally expect that when they use it, depending upon certain factors.

This gives us a good "rule of effect" for just about any product. We know the median expectations and, for most of us, things will fall around that center-line. but there are also exceptions where some will have stellar results on a particular product or three, and yet others will net nothing.

This is common and to be expected. For example, go out and approach 10 random women and ask them if they want to have sex you. 9 out of 10 times you'll get slapped in the face, but that tenth time is magick (and bucks the curve)

Fully hear what you're saying in respect to that, you can get a good enough overview for a specific pheromone product as to what general effects it can have or what category you could group it into, but dosage amounts and how well it'll match with your own chemistry and personality is down to personal experimentation and finetuning.
07-18-2019 5:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello from thailand . Nice to meet you all Mr.A 9 601 01-22-2019 6:55 AM
Last Post: Mr.A
  Heey guys and gals I'm Sasha and it's nice to meet ya'll! ^^ alexashka 6 1,730 01-07-2014 10:26 AM
Last Post: NuTrix
  Nice to meet you :) FirozPrins 1 753 10-13-2013 11:15 AM
Last Post: NuTrix