Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie tips
aniviel
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Newbie tips
12-31-2017 4:52 PM

Hi everyone Smile I'm new.
I'm a woman from the UK.

I bought one perfume before - Squeaky Clean from Love Potion.
It seemed to work a little, nothing too exciting.
I tried to order from them again and the package never arrived and they're not refunding me. So never again.

I'm looking for another company to order from - are there any legitimate ones in the UK? Or Europe? Or only the US? Everything I find on google seems like a scam obviously! Smile
I was considering buying unscented pheromones / couplins and make my own perfume. But again, I don't know which companies are legit. I'm a bit lost in all the different threads in this forum.
Help please?
12-31-2017 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-31-2017 8:08 PM

(12-31-2017 4:52 PM)aniviel Wrote:  Hi everyone Smile I'm new.
I'm a woman from the UK.

I tried to order from them again and the package never arrived and they're not refunding me. So never again.

I'm looking for another company to order from - are there any legitimate ones in the UK? Or Europe? Or only the US? Everything I find on google seems like a scam obviously! Smile
I was considering buying unscented pheromones / couplins and make my own perfume. But again, I don't know which companies are legit. I'm a bit lost in all the different threads in this forum.
Help please?

G'day Aniviel.

I've ordered from love.potuon a few times and thenpackages came just fine for me. Am in Australia Brisbane. Their products're working for me.

And their customer service is pretty good too for me. Check ur spam box as well if u received any more mails from them. IDK for me they're really good and they sent me a few free samples as well in the past few transactions I've done with'em.
12-31-2017 8:08 PM
yarn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-01-2018 1:45 PM

I've also had several great purchase interactions with LPMP.
01-01-2018 1:45 PM
hizzy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-12-2018 6:38 PM

(01-01-2018 1:45 PM)yarn Wrote:  I've also had several great purchase interactions with LPMP.

Hello. I am male from Croatia 25 years of age.

I first heard about mones when i was 19 but never looked more into it until recent. I am in long term and serious relationship. Lately we had our problems like every couple does and we had some trust issues. We live together and have good sexual life and we do passionate kiss etc. Thing is i want more sex, now we kind of do it like 4 times a week but it was never enough for me. I wanna boost her sexual apetite which i repeat is not that bad and there is sure affection between us but i wanna step it up. So i dived deep into research and almost bought product from Amazon from Raw Chemistry. Luckily i saw post from user "Knight" and then decided to go with Steve-o products. I ordered Xist 10ml spray and Evolve 10ml spray. I am really excited to see it's effects on my relationship which needs healing at the moment. I never ever used any kind of mones in past and i read here that i should be careful and try to test solo product first and then try combos but since my situation is rather specific i was wondering if like 2 sprays of Xist and 1 spray of Evolve would be too much for beginner? I forgot to mention she is 29 and we are both Caucasians. Any tips are welcomed. Did I bought the right products for my kind of situation?
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018 6:39 PM by hizzy.)
02-12-2018 6:38 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-12-2018 6:50 PM

One spray of evolve is all you need. If that doesn’t work, try two. If that doesn’t work, do one spray of xist solo and go up to two if that doesn’t work.

Everyone’s body chemistry is different. Girls react to the same blend in diff way. You will need to find what works with her and it will take trial and error.
02-12-2018 6:50 PM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-12-2018 11:23 PM

(12-31-2017 4:52 PM)aniviel Wrote:  Hi everyone Smile I'm new.
I'm a woman from the UK.

Help please?

I apologize for this very late answer and I don't know if it will apply....Could customs have taken your package? Love potion has been fine for me in the U.S., but I understand that things happen.

Hoping you get your pheromones!
02-12-2018 11:23 PM
Rusty
Checking out the place

Rep Post

03-04-2018 1:56 AM

hello guys. I'm sure this question of mine have been answered before but I'm not able to find it anywhere.

What is the profusion range of mones usually? Does it hit people across the room if you stayed there for a considerable amount of time?2 feet ?3 feet?
Or does it differs from molecule to molecule or product to product?

Would be grateful to know more about this...
03-04-2018 1:56 AM
manover84
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-23-2018 8:23 AM

Great thread
08-23-2018 8:23 AM
Gladen
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-23-2018 9:45 AM

(03-04-2018 1:56 AM)Rusty Wrote:  hello guys. I'm sure this question of mine have been answered before but I'm not able to find it anywhere.

What is the profusion range of mones usually? Does it hit people across the room if you stayed there for a considerable amount of time?2 feet ?3 feet?
Or does it differs from molecule to molecule or product to product?

Hiya rusty.

Yes, that is discussed in length in several threads. However, with several thousand active members and scores of thousands of threads, it can be daunting to look through everything to find the information you are looking for.

The only true answer is: it varies.

There are lots of variables that go into the range of your pheromone cloud. the ambient and outdoor temperatures, your body chemistry, how much you've applied, what the product is, whether it is on bare exposed skin on your clothing or under your clothing, how much activity you are doing, whether you applied to bare skin or over lotion or another medium to stop absorption into the skin, how long it has been on, if you've applied just one product or multiple products, whether or not the applications of multiple products overlap , and whether or not you are using integrally scented unscented or cover scents.

Likewise, different types of applications (drops, euro dropper, spray, roll ons, etc) and their suspension media (alcohol based, oil based, water based, and alcohol/ oil blend) all affect the diffusion time and the volume of your pheromone cloud.

The typical answer you'll receive here is "test, test, test, and let us know what you find out". This actually applies here. Pheromones mimic actual body secretions and therefore the effects and physics of them vary from person to person.

That being said, some products, either in their product descriptions, or in the reviews mention the range of effect and that is a good place to start to gauge a general plus or minus rule of thumb. But again, results will always vary

Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-23-2018 9:45 AM

Share This Thread