Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie tips
Cavlinx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 2 posts

RE: Newbie tips
10-21-2014 3:47 AM

Great tips. Very helpful
10-21-2014 3:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

TurtlePowers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

05-24-2015 4:28 PM

I wonder if spraying this on your body after your really war, like out of a sauna, workout of day of tanning so that maybe your natural sweat mones can mix?
05-24-2015 4:28 PM
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 503 posts

05-25-2015 1:03 AM

hey TP
Welcome to the forum!

it is not recommended to wear mones after all those situations you mentioned since your pores will be open and will absorb the mones.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-25-2015 1:03 AM
Thanks given by eibmoz
pinklemonade
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

03-04-2016 11:45 AM

Hi, I am 36 years old, use birth control pills,
I am trying attract a man, he knows about my interest, also he told me he is interested in me, but some of his reasons, when we come close- he is controlling himself. And I want to attract him. I tried Instant Sexiness A from androtics and used it as 4 sprays - 2 back side of my ears , 1 chest and 1 to my hair. Nothing happened.

What you advise? I need to heat him up Redface

(05-19-2012 1:54 AM)Synergist Wrote:  I'll add these on copulin usage for the ladies:

1) Don't EVER put copulins in your hair, unless it's in a product like a conditioner that has only a minute amount and is designed for hair so probably has scents that cancels it out. Even then I wouldn't use it close to the roots, only right on the ends.

2) Don't use copulins on your neck or face either. Use sparingly on wrists and hands too. Basically you want to stick to chest, torso and cleavage for couplin usage, or maybe behind knees or elbows or near groin. Closer to the "centre" of your body.

3) Let it dry down for up to 20 minutes (or at minimum, 10 minutes) before doing anything such as getting dressed or putting on any other cover scents

Other general tips:

1) Read and get lots of information and advice. Ask questions. Contact the vendors personally if there is anything you want to know.

2) It has been said a million times, but less really is more. It is soooo tempting to want to slather on more to make an effect stronger. In fact, sometimes it will just cause the opposite effect. Think of adding salt to a delicious dinner. The right amount will enhance everything, but imagine if you empty the whole salt shaker onto it. That can be the equivalent of using too much of a product. Some products are particularly potent (Alpha Dream comes to mind for me) so even if it doesn't "feel" like much, really it is. You don't need to be able to see all the white salt granules over your dinner to taste the extra flavour.

3) It becomes harder to smell your own scented pheromones (or any perfume/cologne for that matter) after a while. Just because you can't smell it anymore, doesn't mean you need to reapply. Just keep telling yourself that when the urge arises to put more on, most of the time you really don't need to.

4) Finally - it is sad to note that there is so much false advertising out there, even the stuff that really does look legitimate, that you really have to be quite cautious. I was very disappointed when I learned that a website I stumbled upon early, dopheromoneswork.com, was actually a scam. It really did look legitimate and had disclaimers about being unbiased and everything. I ordered my first two pheromone products based on what I read there, and even though I have enjoyed these purchases I feel angry and cheated now to know that I made my decision based on false information. I only trust what I read here now.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 11:47 AM by pinklemonade.)
03-04-2016 11:45 AM
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
713 thanks in 311 posts

03-04-2016 5:06 PM

(03-04-2016 11:45 AM)pinklemonade Wrote:  Hi, I am 36 years old, use birth control pills,
I am trying attract a man, he knows about my interest, also he told me he is interested in me, but some of his reasons, when we come close- he is controlling himself. And I want to attract him. I tried Instant Sexiness A from androtics and used it as 4 sprays - 2 back side of my ears , 1 chest and 1 to my hair. Nothing happened.

What you advise? I need to heat him up Redface
Hi pinklemonade. Welcome to the forum!

There is a lot of good info in this thread but a better place to pose your specific question might be in an intro post in the new users introductions section or in the ladies section.

I do want to say it's great to have you here. Some times we can get the idea from reading others posts that pheromones are an easy route to instant attraction...they can be amazing. Newcomers to the art and hobby often have a period when they are starting where things don't click right away. It's frustrating. Keep trying with the product you have, keep reading and perhaps try a product or two from a couple of different companies. You may find that one company or another just really suit your personal style. Once you get down in the ladies section you'll see that there are several companies that do a really great job of catering to the fairer sex.

Keep us informed of your progress!!!!

The Androstenone Discussion
03-04-2016 5:06 PM
Thanks given by libraryg
Login or register to remove all advertising

joesoaverage
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-09-2016 3:07 AM

This is all really great advice for newbie
Iv only recently learned of mones but this info brought alot I was doing wrong to light. Thanks!
03-09-2016 3:07 AM
Tatsu1991
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-16-2016 12:58 AM

Awesome Tip!