Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie requires assistance..Thanks!
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie requires assistance..Thanks!
05-06-2015 3:14 PM

I haven't tried Captain or AOA yet (they are on their way). However, I have ordered these exact two products because I believe they are perfect for everyday use. Since you are not looking for sexual products, these two seem to be good as "all purpose" pheromones. Captain to project a trustworthy person and AOA for the social area.

As for Alpha Dream, it seems they have earned a reputation of negative business practice before I joined the forums (when surfing the forums, I saw the old posts and learned about it). Nevertheless, I still ordered from them (as well as other members) and they do deliver the products without problems; at least according to my experience.

As for their products, my 2 cents is that they seem to be a little bit edgy/extreme in their purpose. For example, Glace is a social but it's made really social rather than balanced social. With Corpo, I still haven't tested it enough but I remember feeling cocky when I wore it. I was more agressive in my workouts (which is a good thing) and once it made me really nervous and anxious to the point that I was too shy/afraid to talk (but I think that was an overdose). I haven't tested AM yet and L2Kv1 resulted in more negative than positive (but I have a feeling it's my personality that didn't match L2K).
My point is that, I feel Alpha Dream aren't newbie friendly as others. So you may want to start with Pheromone Treasure as Kimo and Snoopy have suggested.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-06-2015 3:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 3:56 PM

(05-04-2015 9:51 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  I scrub down first with hydrogen peroxide, then follow up with witch hazel. Finally, wash with my usual bodywash. That gets it well scrubbed.

Oh btw, if you do buy from Pheromone Treasures, ask for a sample of Alpha Treasures during the checkout phase (in the "notes to seller" box). Check out my Pheromone Treasures review thread for how I spiked my app of Captain with Alpha Treasures for an added kick when it was needed.

If you decide to buy both Aura of Amity and Captain from them, also ask for a sample of Grail of Affection and try that solo with your significant other, especially during that time of the month. Check out Snoopyace's Grail of Affection review thread for more in depth info.

Great info. I've read up on the use of witch hazel and other astringents to remove remnant traces of the 'mones. I've placed my first order with Pheromone Treasures for my first phase of testing. I am hoping that it arrives before the weekend, as I have friend's wedding to attend, and I think the reception would be a great place for testing. I won't be drinking, so I hypothesize that I will be able to make thorough observations on interactions with a number of vary personalities and character types.

I haven't been able to get on in the last couple of days, but I will be committing to a couple of hours of reading of threads. I will definitely let you know how it goes for me this weekend.

Cheers!
05-06-2015 3:56 PM
mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 4:00 PM

(05-06-2015 3:14 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I haven't tried Captain or AOA yet (they are on their way). However, I have ordered these exact two products because I believe they are perfect for everyday use. Since you are not looking for sexual products, these two seem to be good as "all purpose" pheromones. Captain to project a trustworthy person and AOA for the social area.

As for Alpha Dream, it seems they have earned a reputation of negative business practice before I joined the forums (when surfing the forums, I saw the old posts and learned about it). Nevertheless, I still ordered from them (as well as other members) and they do deliver the products without problems; at least according to my experience.

As for their products, my 2 cents is that they seem to be a little bit edgy/extreme in their purpose. For example, Glace is a social but it's made really social rather than balanced social. With Corpo, I still haven't tested it enough but I remember feeling cocky when I wore it. I was more agressive in my workouts (which is a good thing) and once it made me really nervous and anxious to the point that I was too shy/afraid to talk (but I think that was an overdose). I haven't tested AM yet and L2Kv1 resulted in more negative than positive (but I have a feeling it's my personality that didn't match L2K).
My point is that, I feel Alpha Dream aren't newbie friendly as others. So you may want to start with Pheromone Treasure as Kimo and Snoopy have suggested.

Thanks Shadow. I think Phero Tres is a good starting point for me as well. I have my first order in, and look forward to trying them out. IF there are any tips or "wish I knew then what I know now" about your experiences with 'mones, the info would be much appreciated.
05-06-2015 4:00 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mvrckomn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-06-2015 4:03 PM

(05-04-2015 10:12 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  My two cents (which will pretty much jive with what you've already been told). For what you are looking to accomplish business wise, Captain. It will give you that likeable influence you need. From my experience, it will work very well to help you steer any conversation and help you achieve your goals. It can also work in your personal relationships as well. My bride and her friends practically fawn over me when wearing it. They are also VERY open to Grail of Affection. My bride and me are doing great and have a very solid relationship but GOA has enhanced it. It can take what is an already solid relationship and add to it. I'd love to hear from any guys who were having issues and find out if this helped them because I believe it really could.

Snoopyace,

Thanks for your input. I have been scanning a number of threads, and you seem to be a man with a plan on this forum. Your information is great. I definitely put in my order with Phero Tres. I'm pretty career-focused right now, so if there are any products that you recommend outside of the aforementioned, I am all ears. Also, any earlt warnings or disclaimers you may have?
05-06-2015 4:03 PM

Share This Thread