Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 12:25 PM

(12-10-2012 12:18 PM)missjelly Wrote:  thanks alot. makes me wonder how bad do they smell since everyones talking about it.
i have a bottle of pink sugar perfume so i heard it can cover up the smell just fine.

is essence of woman from love scent the most concentrated and best? i plan on exchanging my liquid trust for Essence of women instead

now i need some REALLY SEXY MONES..
heard alot about love potions blatant invitation

as for alpha dreams, someone told me its more subtle and not for newbies?
i want something that hits hard and fast..since im not 100% convinced by the results of pheromones yetPleasantry

As a man I would have to refer you to AlternativeGirl, Halo, & Beccah. They are LP addicts and use them on the SO's all the time.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Newbie pheromones report- I want a NEW LIFE..change starts now with pheromones =)
12-10-2012 12:34 PM

Hey missjelly, welcome to PheroTruth!

as3 has given you some great advice. Essence of Women does smell pretty pungent, but as long as you let it dry down for 5 to 10 minutes the smell can be covered. And, that is what you're looking for if you really want to be convinced that pheromones work and join the other 160 or so daily members here that know without doubt that Pheromones do work.

Copulins have been scientifically shown to increase the testoerone levels by up to 140% in men that are exposed to it. Would men seeing you as 140% more interesting and attractive do the trick? Give heart

As to Androstadienone being more for guys, well it is generally the guys that use it for comforting and bonding with women, but the effect is the same whether its worn by a guy or a girl. And, would be a great choice in your desire for developing female friendhips.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-10-2012 12:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-10-2012 12:38 PM

(12-10-2012 12:25 PM)as33156 Wrote:  As a man I would have to refer you to AlternativeGirl, Halo, & Beccah. They are Love Potion addicts and use them on the SO's all the time.

Don't forget Shelly, fluffygirl, HoneyCake, and some of the other girls on the forum, and probably the one that could offer the most insight and guidence on Love Potion products, Mara herself! Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-10-2012 12:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:41 PM

(12-10-2012 12:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Don't forget Shelly, fluffygirl, HoneyCake, and some of the other girls on the forum, and probably the one that could offer the most insight and guidence on Love Potion products, Mara herself! Big Grin

Lol thanks for the adds mark! I have been out of the lop and don't really know of honey cake and fluffygirl. Can't believed I forgot Shelly is is the worse addict I know.

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-10-2012 12:41 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-10-2012 12:45 PM

(12-10-2012 12:41 PM)as33156 Wrote:  Lol thanks for the adds mark! I have been out of the lop and don't really know of honey cake and fluffygirl. Can't believed I forgot Shelly is is the worse addict I know.

Out of the loop? Admit it, you were tangled up in another relationship for awhile and probably ended up reverting to the beta behavior you've worked so hard to stop falling back to. Smile

Sorry, couldn't resist. Big Grin

12-10-2012 12:45 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:50 PM

(12-10-2012 12:45 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Out of the loop? Admit it, you were tangled up in another relationship for awhile and probably ended up reverting to the beta behavior you've worked so hard to stop falling back to. Smile

Sorry, couldn't resist. Big Grin

Lol,

Not this time. True I was in a relationship but I kept it alpha just my past caught up to me I regards to my journal and it had to end. Now I'm back and saying fuck the world I love sex with women and I'm not gonna be afraid to admit it and post about it. Plus I have been swamped with sexual vacation, golf, and choppers.

12-10-2012 12:50 PM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

12-10-2012 12:55 PM

@as33156 - Have you heard any women wearing androstadienone in public? It seems to repel men when I wear it, and leave them with a negative impression. Not that I'm after men or anything, but I wouldn't wear it to work.

@MissJelly - How much product did you apply when you got a sleepy effect? A lot of phero usage is getting the right dosage. Also, if you saturate an area then people are less likely to associate their feelings with you, personally.

Pregnenolone is an interesting molecule for several reasons, if you're willing to break out the graduated cylinder and dilute and strain your own.

1. It's sold as a supplement, so its dirt cheap if you're willing to mix your own.

2. It counteracts the 'sleepy' effect that you experienced if you put a bit under your nose.

3. It has a sort of energizing caffeine-like effect on you and those around you. It can perk people up and make people happy.

It doesn't mix well with most phero mixes, though, and cancels out a lot of the relaxing stuff like alpha androstenol (though some people do combine the two). But a number of people have gotten good responses with it as a stand-alone for work. (work can be a hard environment to test, since people are very reserved and controlled.)

Caffeine will also mostly counteract the sleepy/relaxing effect of many mones.

Here's my take, generally speaking; alpha molecules like androstenone, androstanone and androsterone will intimidate shy people like yourself. They're supposed to convey a sort of "alpha" status, but they work both directions. You're best off avoiding them for now.

I haven't tried the range of mones that some have. Alpha Dream tends to give the best values of the mones I've tried. Mostly I've just used Androtics (this is where people typically start, then move to other vendors) and Alpha Dream, plus lots of single molecules which I use to make my own mixes. Here are the molecules I think would be good for you and what they are supposed to do to yourself and others;

1. Alpha Androstenol - Increases the volume of conversation. Makes you more approachable.

2. Beta Androstenol - Makes people more likely to speak their mind, tell secrets, etc. Some people love it for this and some people hate it, since it can make people say rude or inappropriate things that they're thinking but not saying.

3. Estratetraenol - Makes people more helpful.

4. Androsterone Sulfate - Cheers people up. Conveys healthiness.

5. DHEAS - Visual brightener. Causes arousal at higher doses with long term exposure. Can cause problems if you get it on your skin.

6. Copulins (with a cover scent) for a more sexy vibe.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 1:07 PM by wiserd.)
12-10-2012 12:55 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-10-2012 1:11 PM

Hi missjelly,

I think AS3 has given you some great advice. The ladies here can chime in as well with their input.

SheWolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs is also pretty good from what I've heard.

Once you get the perfect combo, you let me know. Maybe we meet up and I'll let you know if it's working. Blum3

j/k, hehe....
12-10-2012 1:11 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-10-2012 1:22 PM

(12-10-2012 1:11 PM)deker0 Wrote:  Hi missjelly,

I think AS3 has given you some great advice. The ladies here can chime in as well with their input.

SheWolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs is also pretty good from what I've heard.

Once you get the perfect combo, you let me know. Maybe we meet up and I'll let you know if it's working. Blum3

j/k, hehe....

I didn't know there was a call for labs rats lol. Well I'm always willing to take one for the team. Music JK

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012 1:23 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2012 1:22 PM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

12-10-2012 1:24 PM

I couldn't help it, I like the shy and quiet types...plus she said she's attractive, sealed the deal. :declare:
12-10-2012 1:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need some boost in life new to pheromones I could really use some help ;) sabka86 5 3,094 07-10-2015 7:04 PM
Last Post: HappyGoSkillfully
  Birth Control Ruined My Sex Life - Need Pheromones? ink_spider 0 1,723 07-03-2012 4:56 PM
Last Post: ink_spider