Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
New version of Glace
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New version of Glace
05-21-2011 2:23 PM

(05-21-2011 1:15 PM)idle Wrote:  hmm interesting...
i wanted to test out Alpha Dream's products for quite some time.

now i am using mones once again Smile
so i will definitely try them out and share my toughs.

thanks for the information dbot :good3:

ps. (its good to be back Blum)
Its good to see you back as i have always enjoyed your posts over the years, oh yeah great avatar looks fab....

I have used Alpha Maschio before this new version came out and also prior to that some Aquagen 3 rd generation which i still have about 10 mL left that i use on special occasions, but i recon to give the new Certo a blast and or possably some Glace as each have a generous proportion of pheromones in their formulations for most reasonable price, sea ya and all the best 4 now cheers terry.

Ps my A314 stocks are completley diminished but i have several mls of True Alpha that a friend sent me and i have been testing it at around 2 drops, although my friend has not noticed much from it, i have noticed some spontaneous and unexpected forward type attraction type advances from younger girls which sorta suprised me, but then again probably my two small drops will not be overtly intimidating, if i had a full bottle than i would be having a go at 3 + drops, although 2 seem to work giving a soft respect approachable sorta vibe, i will see if it continues to behave in its present manner and if so i will be up for a full bottle.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-21-2011 2:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-21-2011 5:01 PM

Wearing this again today. My mom needs to make business cards, so I went with her to kinkos. She told the lady there what she wanted and then when the lady was explaining what my mom should do, she made eye contact with me the whole time. Weird because I am not the one who wanted the business cards and my mom was the one talking to her, not me haha. It's like my mom was invisible. That's all I noticed so far today.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2011 5:02 PM by fuzzcat.)
05-21-2011 5:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

idle
Vendor

05-22-2011 4:46 AM

(05-21-2011 2:23 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Its good to see you back as i have always enjoyed your posts over the years, oh yeah great avatar looks fab....

I have used Alpha Maschio before this new version came out and also prior to that some Aquagen 3 rd generation which i still have about 10 mL left that i use on special occasions, but i recon to give the new Certo a blast and or possably some Glace as each have a generous proportion of pheromones in their formulations for most reasonable price, sea ya and all the best 4 now cheers terry.

Ps my A314 stocks are completley diminished but i have several mls of True Alpha that a friend sent me and i have been testing it at around 2 drops, although my friend has not noticed much from it, i have noticed some spontaneous and unexpected forward type attraction type advances from younger girls which sorta suprised me, but then again probably my two small drops will not be overtly intimidating, if i had a full bottle than i would be having a go at 3 + drops, although 2 seem to work giving a soft respect approachable sorta vibe, i will see if it continues to behave in its present manner and if so i will be up for a full bottle.

Thanks terry ;) its great to see all the guys(and gals) from before.
I have already talked with Steve and Mark and they filled me in on whats new on the pheromone scene for the last year.

So you are confirming that Alpha Dream products look quite interesting and deserve a test run. Smile

Also from reading your post i am very intrigued in the new company that offers True Alpha.

It looks like the following months will be interesting. I am planning on testing and comparing A314 to the new stuff.
buuut i really doubt that a single product can match A314. we will see.
once again thanks for the welcome terry

[Image: pheromonexs_idle_signature1.jpg][Image: XVnrnN1.jpg]
www.pheromoneXS.comPutting the XS back into lifeā„¢
... so How big is yours ?
05-22-2011 4:46 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-22-2011 6:12 AM

(05-22-2011 4:46 AM)idle Wrote:  Thanks terry ;) its great to see all the guys(and gals) from before.
I have already talked with Steve and Mark and they filled me in on whats new on the pheromone scene for the last year.

So you are confirming that Alpha Dream products look quite interesting and deserve a test run. Smile

Also from reading your post i am very intrigued in the new company that offers True Alpha.

It looks like the following months will be interesting. I am planning on testing and comparing A314 to the new stuff.
buuut i really doubt that a single product can match A314. we will see.
once again thanks for the welcome terry
Regarding A314, my friend who sent me the several mL True Alpha his hands down favourite mix is A314 x 2 plus a drop of Alpha 7, he is becoming somewhat frustrated in his attempts to get similar good results with using TA and Alpha 7 he begins to get despondant and begins to think there is something wrong with himself and then when he goes back to the A314 and Alpha 7 its all hits for him again, he says there has got to be something in the A314 that is missing form the TA, i certainly would have to agree, ( i wonder what could be added to his TA to bring it up to scratch ) i will mention that his targets are mature and sofisticated women of class this is what he likes....

My thread >
05-22-2011 6:12 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

05-29-2011 1:54 PM

Yesterday I tested Glace at higher doses, and was very pleased with the results!

I started at 8x and headed to a meetup with some forum friends. We sat outside, but it wasn't too breezy. Conversation flowed very easily considering we had all never met before. One guy brought his girlfriend along and she was very happy to look into my eyes and smile at me from across the table.

But the real hits came when I went inside to find a bathroom. I'll describe this in detail since it was a surreal couple of minutes. I walked up toward the hostess stand to ask where the restroom was, but noticed that it was right behind the stand so just said "Ah, there it is" and kept walking. There were three people standing behind the hostess stand at that time: the adorable hostess (~21), a cute hipster waitress (~23), and our waiter (~25). I had to go around the hostess stand and a couple of tables to get to the restroom, and by the time I got there the waiter had headed me off from the opposite direction to laugh with me -- "You answered your own question!" he kept saying.

Coming out of the bathroom, I found that the hipster waitress had come out past the restrooms and was peeking out from behind a corner, apparently waiting for me! She smiled at me as I looked back and forth to figure out which way back to the door, and pointed me in the right direction. As I came out back by the hostess stand, I paused to zip up my sweater and button my jacket. As I did this, I noticed that the adorable hostess was staring at me and smiling, so I took a couple steps toward her to hear what she had to say. She said something about the weather, still smiling so sweetly. So I engaged her for just a minute or two and she gazed at me so intently, with such forward body language, that I actually wondered if she was going to kiss me!! I never expected this kind of attraction hit!

Next I got on the train and sat beside a girl (~22) who immediately looked over at me and smiled. That pretty much never happens on the Chicago El trains. We both got off to transfer to another train and waited on the platform for a while. Soon a bum approached and so I walked a few traincar-lengths up to get away from the smell. She didn't follow, and I went about fumbling with my phone. Later, as I was about to get off the train, I looked across the aisle and there she was! Maybe she was attracted by my awesome flute playing?

I applied another 4 sprays before arriving at my next stop, a barbecue at some friends' house. I had never met anyone at this party before, but was readily accepted into all kinds of subgroups and activities. The hostess actually remarked later that she was surprised how easily I seemed to get to know everyone!

The crowd was late 20s-early 30s, and I did not see the kind of sexual attraction hits among this demographic that I had seen earlier.

Around 6 or 7 hours after the initial application, the juice was wearing off and I could really feel the difference in the social energy around me. I reapplied another 6 sprays. I would've used more except that a) I was getting tired, and b) it was looking like there was enough left to do this dosage one more time, so I figured I'd save it for another social situation.

Still, the extra 6x turned up the smooth charisma of Glace once again, and I continued to hang out with these good folks for another 5 hours! I left feeling like part of the group, and was assured that I'd be invited to "everything"!

Conclusion: Glace is a totally great social mix!! It doesn't seem to produce the excessive verbal spillage that many other social blends can cause, but it does reduce social barriers, increase fun and connection, and even show some surprising attractant properties on younger women.

In my experience, this mix is too fun-loving for most work situations. It won't get you in trouble, just makes it hard to get any actual work done.
05-29-2011 1:54 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

05-29-2011 2:43 PM

Oh, and remember these sprays are from a tiny test-sprayer, so probably about 50-70% the size of regular sprays of this product.
05-29-2011 2:43 PM

terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-29-2011 3:56 PM

(05-29-2011 2:43 PM)dbot Wrote:  Oh, and remember these sprays are from a tiny test-sprayer, so probably about 50-70% the size of regular sprays of this product.
You have just prompted me to take a look at this juice and Wholly shit with these five particular pheromones in the formula and considering their generous concentration i dont see how anyone could go wrong with this stuff,what makes it even more appealing is that it is inexpensive.

I have an idea that Glace could suit me well as a standalone, and that using it with just a wee swipe of Androstenone could well open some doors in cougar town ect ect ? ? ?

I forget his name but i think the current United States president could well find some advantage in also using Glace, do you think it would work alongside his massive applications of Liquid Trust Dodgy

My thread >
05-29-2011 3:56 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

05-29-2011 4:24 PM

Lol Terry, and yes I was also thinking about how a splash of Androstenone would do with Glace around the older crowd.

Hm, now I have a dilemma about tonight's application -- straight Glace, or with some Androstenone??
05-29-2011 4:24 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-30-2011 2:39 AM

(05-29-2011 4:24 PM)dbot Wrote:  Lol Terry, and yes I was also thinking about how a splash of Androstenone would do with Glace around the older crowd.

Hm, now I have a dilemma about tonight's application -- straight Glace, or with some Androstenone??
I have been out all day so i probably have missed your nights departure, i can well understand that there could be a dilemma when considering these two, either go out with the Glace applied and attract targets x proceed to break the ice and if necessary swipe some Androstenone from a very small carry vial.

Then there is the senario of leaving home with a mix of the two designed to attract a more assertive alpha girl type of target,

Sometimes it certainly seems that we can have so many choice pheromone options at our disposal especially when exploring products that are new to us that it can cause somewhat of a dilemma, i suppose it comes down to having an advance knowledge of the prospective age and characteristics of the targets at our planned venue/s of pheromone operations ha ha , yeah even the best mix can easily go to waste if we turn up at the venue and all there is around is Alien girls Swoon

My thread >
05-30-2011 2:39 AM
FUNNER
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-13-2011 6:11 AM

(05-29-2011 2:43 PM)dbot Wrote:  Oh, and remember these sprays are from a tiny test-sprayer, so probably about 50-70% the size of regular sprays of this product.

Great reviews Dbot.
i'll have to get some Glace to try. Looking forward to a non-neroli scented social so I don''t have to smell like a bag of skittles.
Does it compare to a certain AD social or mix od AD socials?
Any guesses on how it maight behave with 314 ( a lot of folks like to add Shine or IH to 314). Thanks again.
06-13-2011 6:11 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace: Alcohol Fastburn Version and Light Silicone Fastburn. What's the difference? albasiero 6 4,581 01-06-2015 11:14 AM
Last Post: maxx55