Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
New version of Glace
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2042 thanks in 814 posts

New version of Glace
05-14-2011 3:03 PM

I got my test sprayer of the new Glace a day or two ago. I've never used the original Glace, so I won't be able to offer any comparisons, but I'll use the new version til the vial is empty and post my impressions here.

I was at home all day yesterday and phero-free after a day of mega-dosing pregnenolone and Alpha Androstenol, so hopefully that's long enough to regain my sense for how people normally think and behave Big Grin

The wife and I slept in late this morning and decided to go out for brunch. So I applied 2 sprays of Glace to the neck. Is it unscented? It has a really nice and really light aroma - kind of warm and citrusy, but so light that I could only smell it for a few seconds. May have just been the Pheromones.

Right away it put me in a good mood. I was already in a good mood, but a smooth happy feeling came over me that was distinctly a pheromone effect. Relations at home have been very good lately (probably aided by my rampant use of feel-good Pheromones), and Glace definitely didn't do anything to interfere. We had pretty steady and good-natured chatter over breakfast, plenty of joking and teasing.

I had an increased sense of general visibility with Glace. I registered an unusual hit when the guy who comes around to pour the water and lay down silverware made eye contact with me and said hello. I don't know if this is the case everywhere, but here in Chicago (and at this particular restaurant) those guys never make eye contact or say anything but "you're welcome." Then another busser does the same thing while bussing the next table over! People at surrounding tables also seemed a little more interested than usual.

Tonight I'm going to a performance art show with a friend. I'll apply 3 sprays beforehand and report back!
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 5:36 PM by dbot.)
05-14-2011 3:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake, Alpha Dream - Banned, idle, JohnnyHard, 2Soon2Care, as33156, txi0m, SeriousSmile, Grasshopper, PhoenixOnFyre119, doctordonald, albasiero, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 103
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 65 posts

RE: New version of Glace
05-14-2011 11:01 PM

I tested the new version of glace today also! I went to the dentist really early because I am participating in a study where they test different products to see how well they freshen your breath. I wore the old version of glace to my last appointment so I will be able to compare. With the old version of glace, the girls that worked there seemed to take interest in me. For example, they asked my ethnicity and made comments like they were trying to guess when I was not around. I dunno if that was due to the pheromones though because people usually try to guess anyway. A guy said good morning when I walked past but nothing too unusual happened. With the new version of glace, I felt a little more comfortable with everyone at the office. The girls seemed friendly and happy and acknowledged me by name. I dunno if that is due to the pheromones or because they know me from last time. I think maybe a little of both.

Then a real estate agent and inspector came by because we plan to move. They also seemed nice and friendly, but nothing too unusual. Then I went grocery shopping and didn't notice anything there. I kinda felt people were looking at me, but that could have been in my head because I knew I was wearing pheromones and expected it.

What I noticed with the new version that I didn't with the old version is that I was in a good mood all day! My bf hates me right now and normally I would feel down about it, but I was happy. I was surprised! As far as effects in other people, I'd say that while both versions may cause people to take interest in me, the new version seemed to elicit more upbeat reactions and more smiles. I think the new version has more mood elevating properties. Both seem friendly, but the new version seems friendly on a more personal level, like people acknowledge me by name more and I feel that people like me more. Or maybe it doesn't cause people to like me more, maybe it just puts me in a good mood and causes me to feel more comfortable with myself and not worry what people think. I dunno.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2011 11:18 PM by fuzzcat.)
05-14-2011 11:01 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake, mark-in-dallas, Alpha Dream - Banned, JohnnyHard, Q-Tips, 2Soon2Care, txi0m, SeriousSmile, PhoenixOnFyre119, doctordonald
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2879 thanks in 597 posts

05-16-2011 10:09 PM

Hey guys & gals,

Thanks for the reviews! I should note the glace is completely unscented, the smell you may notice is from the pheromones : )

Also, the new version of glace is finalized. All orders for glacé will receive this new, revised version.

Cheers!
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2011 10:36 PM by Alpha Dream.)
05-16-2011 10:09 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, 2Soon2Care, as33156, SeriousSmile, doctordonald, DssMaster
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2042 thanks in 814 posts

05-16-2011 10:42 PM

Ah crap man, I just typed out a big review on my phone on the bus home and it got lost. What a bummer! I'll try and do it again... Cry
05-16-2011 10:42 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2042 thanks in 814 posts

05-16-2011 11:03 PM

I've been wearing Glace exclusively for the last couple days but haven't had time to write up reports until now. I really wish I hadn't just lost the report I wrote!

Glace is definitely a very capable and interesting social mix. I've been drawn into some really good random conversations, have generally felt very included, and have had the sense that this juice is energizing my social interactions. Conversations are lively and flow easily, people seem to enjoy talking with me. A couple times I felt like it was almost a little too energizing -- I felt a kind of nervousness that I wished for something to balance out. I'm not sure what gives this effect; possibly the DHEAS, which I don't have much experience with yet, and possibly the mystery molecule that hasn't yet come out of blind testing.

At work I felt a little antsy during the slow times, and was thinking a little shot of Androsterone could make this a great work mix.

This also seems to be a very potent formula. The test sprayers apparently run about half as much juice per spray as the bottles that Glace sells in, and I have yet to go over six sprays. That dose was in a party scenario where it's tough to gauge effects, but I had the feeling that Glace was helping to keep the party going strong and also encouraging merging between social groups. I always felt like I was a part of the conversation without any really blatant spotlight effects.

I still have two thirds of the sprayer left, so I'll hold off my final judgements for now, but I will say that Glace easily kicks the pants off of any of the social products from Androtics.

I have a sense that this would pair really well with some pregnenolone in the day time or some True Love at night.
05-16-2011 11:03 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, Rattlesnake, JesseJester, JohnnyHard, 2Soon2Care, SeriousSmile, Pheroquirk, PhoenixOnFyre119

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2042 thanks in 814 posts

05-16-2011 11:20 PM

Oh, one other thing: my girl tells me this unscented mix smells like a clean, fresh armpit Big Grin

I seem to be almost totally anosmic to pheromones. None of them smell like anything to me, not even androstenone.
05-16-2011 11:20 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 45 posts

05-17-2011 1:58 PM

Got my tester of new Glace and tried it out a couple of times so far.

First, I find it smells wonderful! It reminds me of the smell of Boy/Boy, which I can sit and huff all day...sort of a metallic warm smell...anyway...

Things at home are not terribly smooth right now - DH and I are MOL separated. He saw the little tester and asked what I was trying now...so I put a couple of sprays on - one on each wrist. Soon enough he said something and I retorted comically. He looked at me and said "Whatever that was, put more on!" Ha. Perhaps it lightened the mood...We did sit around and talk quite a bit that evening, without being grumpy, so looking back it probably did smooth things up a bit.

Yesterday I wore it to work. One good spray to the neck and one on each wrists. I didn't have as much social contact with people as I expected, but the day did go well, my boss and I laughing and joking around. My clients cancelled though so I didn't get to try it out on strangers.

Today I intended to wear Glace original to compare, but I forgot. Am going shopping tomorrow and I'll see how it works out in public.
05-17-2011 1:58 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake, Alpha Dream - Banned, JohnnyHard, SeriousSmile, PhoenixOnFyre119
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 40 posts

05-17-2011 3:27 PM

(05-16-2011 11:20 PM)dbot Wrote:  I seem to be almost totally anosmic to pheromones. None of them smell like anything to me, not even androstenone.

Give it time. You'll probably become sensitised to them as time goes by. I couldn't smell androstenone either when I first started out with pheromones but I can definitely smell it now!

For me, it's 'smoky'. From a natural source, it seems to drive a myriad microscopic needles into my nose and the back of my throat, producing a subtle prickling sensation. Sometimes I feel it instead of smelling it.

Musk
05-17-2011 3:27 PM
Thanks given by dbot, SeriousSmile
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2042 thanks in 814 posts

05-20-2011 11:17 PM

The other day I tried 4 mini-sprays of Glace along with 25mcg of neno. Worked great! The neno perked the blend up a bit, as it does (did I ever mention that I love that stuff?). Overall it gave a nice comfortable disinhibiting social effect. I don't remember too many more details because I waited to long to post about it :/

I have about a half of my test vial of Glace left, and I'm saving it for some good social situations to test the upper end of the dose range (6-10 mini-sprays).
05-20-2011 11:17 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream - Banned, 2Soon2Care, SeriousSmile

idle
Vendor

Thanks Given: 145
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 86 posts

05-21-2011 12:15 PM

hmm interesting...
i wanted to test out Alpha Dream's products for quite some time.

now i am using mones once again Smile
so i will definitely try them out and share my toughs.

thanks for the information dbot :good3:

ps. (its good to be back Blum)

[Image: pheromonexs_idle_signature1.jpg][Image: XVnrnN1.jpg]
www.pheromoneXS.comPutting the XS back into life™
... so How big is yours ?
05-21-2011 12:15 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Glace: Alcohol Fastburn Version and Light Silicone Fastburn. What's the difference? albasiero 6 3,092 01-06-2015 10:14 AM
Last Post: maxx55