Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New guy in town...
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Smile New guy in town...
07-30-2011 9:36 PM

Hello everybody!

I'm the new guy and you will probably be seeing a lot of me. Since I still have quite a bit of knowledge to gather, most of my posts will probably be (dumb) questions. Smile But I hope I can change that over time.

Normally, I don't really like these introductions because I'm not in the habit of writing about myself. Life stories can be so boring. But I guess you guys will need some info about me if you are to give me any advice. So here goes...

My first name is Christian, which is a name in Germany, not the word for the religion. I guess Chris is the English version. I am 40 years old and haven't spoken much English since university, so my English is quite likely to be a little rough around the edges. I hope you can bear with me on that!

My age doesn't tell the whole story. People keep telling me that I look really young for my age. Most guess that I am in my mid to late twenties. About 18 months back I wanted to play lotto and had to show my ID to prove that I was actually over 18. It took quite a while for that shock to wear off. Tongue Apart from that, I'd say that I was of average looks, even if I am a bit chubby.

I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago. We were a couple for a little over two years. The reason for my interest in pheromones is not the fact that I am now a single again, but rather the way girls and women perceive me and have been doing for practically all my adult life.

I am no nerd or geek to use the cliché words. Smile I feel very comfortable around women and they feel good around me. This goes to an extreme however. Women tend to treat me as if I were gay - although they know I am not. They feel completely comfortable undressing and taking a shower all in my presence - to give just one (mild) example. This is absolutely ok with me for friends where I don't want to go any further than a kiss on the cheek or forehead, but a total drag should I be into the girl in question.

Of course I can't be completely sure about why women see me like this, but I'm guessing that I somehow seem to communicate that I do not intend to jump on every girl within range. Prankster2 Additionally I do not only care for looks but also for brains and character. A woman trying to get attention by her breasts nearly spilling out of her top usually doesn't get much of anything from me if that is all she has to offer. It also happens quite often that I find a woman very appealing until she opens her mouth (to say something). All the magic is gone within a few seconds. Negative

Men don't see me as weird or gay. At work I am quite popular with both sexes and greeted by lots of my collegues - which is not often the case with other coworkers.

As you can imagine, I have been trying to change my image for quite a while now but being in a relationship lets you change your goals slightly. I would like to spread a vibe that is much more sexual than I do at the moment.

Sofar I haven't had much luck or experience with pheromones. I am glad I haven't spent too much money on products that are complete and utter crap. This year I have bought one bottle of Pheromax. I only used it twice because then I dropped the bottle. Ireful1 Left quite a smell in my living room. Thankfully, I have tiles there. Smile After that I started doing some research. Yeah, I know, I could have done that earlier. I came across a site called do-pheromones-work and read a lot of the reviews there. I decided that Max Attraction Gold would be a good choice for me because of the review and comments. I've been using it for a while now and I've noticed (wait for it) nothing. Women are just as friendly as they always are but there is no more - especially no (sexual) attraction of any sort. With Pheromax I got one reaction from a girl (28 years old) I know from work. I didn't have more than a couple of minutes so I couldn't really find out what was going to happen but she was a lot more eager to please me than usual. I noticed that Pheromax smelled a lot stronger of pheromones than MAG. I know the latter is scented but I should be able to smell something of the pheromones. With MAG the scent of them is mild to start with and disappears very quickly - much faster than with Pheromax.

Now you know where I stand and the general direction I would like to go. From my research so far, I believe that the products from Liquid Alchemy seem to be quite good, powerful and well buffered. For my situation I thought that Aqua Vitae and/or Wolf would seem a good choice for starters. Products like Scent of Eros or Beaches probably aren't the first choice for me. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I would be grateful for any advice concerning what pheromone cologne might be a good choice for me. A short hint as to why would also be great!

If I get some results from the pheromones, I can very easily imagine becoming an enthusiast and collecting quite a few products to play with.

Take care everybody!

Best regards from Germany,
Chris
07-30-2011 9:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

RE: New guy in town...
07-30-2011 10:01 PM

Welcome to the forum, Chris! Plenty of Germans around here.

Aqua Vitae seems like a very solid choice for what you are looking for. Alfa Maschio may also be a good pick.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!
07-30-2011 10:01 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

07-30-2011 10:21 PM

Na Servus ...

noch n Deutscher

( oh hi ... again another German guy )

like dbot said ... wer're quite a lot here ...

JohnnyHard ... XPX ... Pagodeiro ( that's me ) Sunny .. StuttgartMan ...

we're quite a long time into Pheromones ...

Me since 13 years ... Johnny since 8 and Stuggi as well ... XPX i think since 3 years ....

so we've tryed nearly everything on the market and we know what works and what not ....

i know the products you've tryed ... but i've always thought that i't not really worth to get some MAG ( Max Attraction Gold ) the price is too high

Send me PM and i'm gonna help you more ...

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
07-30-2011 10:21 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-30-2011 11:47 PM

Hi Christian, welcome to PheroTruth!

I also concur with the Pheromones you suggested and that dbot suggested. A strictly alpha product could work well for you too, in tht you can mix and match additions to it to tailor it to suit your desires and chemistry.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-30-2011 11:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-31-2011 12:18 AM

Good luck to you & welcome to PT. Hmm, it doesn't sound like they think you're gay, it sounds like you're stuck in, what is termed here in the U.S. as, "The Friend Zone." This is definitely a hard area to move out of, if you've been firmly placed there by a lady. The best way out is to be more aggressive, when you're attracted to her (which is most likely @ first site). Even if her personality leaves something to be desired, upon further interaction, then @ least you've gotten some valuable practice in. ~Best wishes, Beccah~
07-31-2011 12:18 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-31-2011 2:49 AM

Welcome

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
07-31-2011 2:49 AM
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-31-2011 7:37 AM

Guten tag! Welcome to the forum. Smile

Nice intro post mate, As mark and dbot suggested AV/Wolf or Alpha Maschio are all good starting products. They are well buffered and can give solid hits which is often important when starting out.

Best of luck on your pheromone journey. Hope to read about your adventures Smile
07-31-2011 7:37 AM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

07-31-2011 7:46 AM

(07-30-2011 10:01 PM)dbot Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, Chris! Plenty of Germans around here.

Aqua Vitae seems like a very solid choice for what you are looking for. Alfa Maschio may also be a good pick.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Thanks for the welcome!

Why do you say, Alfa Maschio may also be a good pick? Why are you not certain? I don't want to over-analize anything here, I just want to learn.

I am pretty sure you will be reading about my experiences. I love writing and I will certainly share my experiences - to a certain degree. :laugh3:

Best regards,
Chris
07-31-2011 7:46 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-31-2011 8:15 AM

Welcome to the forum. I hope to hear about your experiences.
07-31-2011 8:15 AM
Riverwind
Ghost in the Crowds

Rep Post

07-31-2011 8:30 AM

(07-30-2011 10:21 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  ( oh hi ... again another German guy )
like dbot said ... wer're quite a lot here ...

so we've tryed nearly everything on the market and we know what works and what not ....

i know the products you've tryed ... but i've always thought that i't not really worth to get some MAG ( Max Attraction Gold ) the price is too high

Send me PM and i'm gonna help you more ...

I'll have to wait with the PM until I've written five posts. That shouldn't take all that long. P But I'll certainly take that offer!

I didn't see any review on MAG here in the forum yet. So I guess I have a good chance to be the first person to write one - even if my resumé will be a "zonk". The price is quite high, I agree. Did you actually try MAG or do you just know it exists?

It's good to know there are other Germans out there who can give me a few tips. Getting a pheromone cologne in Germany isn't always easy. So I guess you'd know if there are suppliers in Europe or at least how to get a cologne to Germany without attracting a bomb squad and paying a fortune on customs.

(07-30-2011 11:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hi Christian, welcome to PheroTruth!
I also concur with the Pheromones you suggested and that dbot suggested. A strictly alpha product could work well for you too, in tht you can mix and match additions to it to tailor it to suit your desires and chemistry.

Thanks for the friendly welcome!

I doubt that I'll be mixing my own cologne any time soon. There are just too many ways to mess that up and I am pretty much a beginner, remember? Smile I will however start a thread on body chemistry some time soon, because this subject really interests me.

(07-31-2011 12:18 AM)Beccah Wrote:  Good luck to you & welcome to PT.
Hmm, it doesn't sound like they think you're gay, it sounds like you're stuck in, what is termed here in the U.S. as, "The Friend Zone." This is definitely a hard area to move out of, if you've been firmly placed there by a lady. The best way out is to be more aggressive, when you're attracted to her (which is most likely @ first site). Even if her personality leaves something to be desired, upon further interaction, then @ least you've gotten some valuable practice in.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Beccah!

I know about the "friend zone". We have a similar term in German. The way women treat me definately goes way beyond the friend zone. I could tell you several anecdotes that would make your head spin - and maybe some day I will write down a few. I'm afraid they would go way beyond the scope of this forum, so people could say I was off topic with them. These aren't really memories to me and I don't feel uncomfortable about them one little bit! In a way I have seen and heard things that other guys can only dream of. Getting out of the friend zone isn't really my goal, I'm fine with staying there with my friends. I'm just looking for a way to not get rushed into the friend zone if I don't want to. Possibly I'm just too nice a guy. P

I'm not sure what you mean by "more aggressive". I'm guessing you mean to be more purposeful in chatting up the girls. Smile This isn't the first time I have tried to solve the mystery as to where I screw up. I've gone out with good friends (other guys who change "their" women rather frequently). They told me that I have a good effect on women and said I was pretty good at talking to them (as in picking them up). I even create some slight sexual tension and the women seem to like it. But somewhere along the way something goes wrong and I am in the friend's lane and caught there forever. :ireful2: Since I have never (even with the help of my friends) been able to find out just what that screwup is, I am hoping that pheromones can change the way women see me just that little bit to maybe redeem that personal flaw of mine. Victory

Kind regards,
Chris
07-31-2011 8:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hi I'm new in town Marcus Antonius 5 247 09-18-2019 4:52 PM
Last Post: Gladen