Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New forum area?
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
New forum area?
11-08-2009 6:07 PM

You know what I'd really like to see here is one general area where we can discuss pheromone usage that is not tied to a specific product review.

There are a lot of pheromone effects that are unisex.

A general pheromone discussion area... that is not gender biased... that would be great.

We could call it the pheromone lab or something.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2009 6:08 PM by Diane999.)
11-08-2009 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

RE: New forum area?
11-10-2009 1:54 PM

I second that.

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
11-10-2009 1:54 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
103 thanks in 54 posts

11-14-2009 2:23 PM

Yes, and it should near the top of the forum hierarchy. I bet 90% of traffic would end up there. Currently you need to swim through too many levels and end up in too specialized topics. It's great organization for a really busy forum but right now it's overkill. Ah dunno, maybe "The Phero Lounge" would be a good name.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2009 2:25 PM by Gegogi.)
11-14-2009 2:23 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1810
Thanks received:
4701 thanks in 1948 posts

11-29-2009 2:07 PM

We appreciate the suggestion, and believe it or not we're trying not to create to many forums and to much confusion on where to post. We've discussed adding a new forum, but we do already have areas for general pheromone discussions in the Mens and Womens forums, along with Member Formulation sub-forums, as well as the journals.

So creating a new uni-sex forum for general discussions would probably spread postings around more, and make it harder to find what you're looking for.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
11-29-2009 2:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
11-29-2009 4:13 PM

(11-29-2009 2:07 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  We appreciate the suggestion, and believe it or not we're trying not to create to many forums and to much confusion on where to post. We've discussed adding a new forum, but we do already have areas for general pheromone discussions in the Mens and Womens forums, along with Member Formulation sub-forums, as well as the journals.

So creating a new uni-sex forum for general discussions would probably spread postings around more, and make it harder to find what you're looking for.

Yeah, I know, Mark, but the problem seen at AD persists here in that many men don't read the women's forum and vice versa. A general knowledge area divorced from product reviews and gender issues would promote the Truth embodied in the PheroTruth philosophy.

I know there is a need for men's and women's forum to keep gender issues and pheromone use separated, but this is really a whole nuther ball of wax.

I guess when the name that molecule forum takes off and is open to the general membership that is where this kind of discussions will go. I'll be patient.

Diane
11-29-2009 4:13 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread