Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User With Some Questions!
ryanj0
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New User With Some Questions!
04-30-2020 11:51 PM

Hello,

I'm a 31 year old male from Midwestern United States. I stumbled across this forum after having bought some pretty shitty pheromones from Amazon (that had good reviews) and doing more research to find out if all pheromones were garbage or if it was just the Amazon ones. To be honest I don't even remember which ones I bought.

After lurking the forums for several days I came to the conclusion that my results would likely be much different if I went with some products reviewed here. So I bought a bottle of AM from Alpha Dreams website. Then I realized that they are only shipping on Fridays right now and I have a date on Saturday. That led me to Aroma Fero.

I sent an email and response was lightning quick. I explained I needed something by Friday (this was on Tuesday) and asked if they could make it happen. They were extremely friendly and extraordinarily honest and said it should get here by then but they couldn't promise it. So I placed an order with express shipping and UPS shows that it will be here tomorrow. First I wanted to say props to Aroma Fero for the wonderful service, lightning fast response, and the honesty.

Which leads me to my question. I ordered testers from then of Alfa Maschio NOS, Pherocide, Bad Wolf, and Nude Alpha. I am known as having somewhat of a "larger than life" persona in real life. I am supposed to be seeing this woman about my age this weekend. We have been friends for a long time but never really crossed over that. She views me in a very positive light however. I've gotten kind of mixed vibes. Sometimes it seems like she's hitting on me and other times it seems like I'm friend zoned.

I'm looking for something to test out and see if it pushes her over the edge in either direction. Of the testers I ordered which one or combination of ones would be good for this purpose? I understand everyone has different body chemistry and what not but just asking for opinions here. Once the bars open back up I plan to try several different ones for a better gauge of whats effective and I realize trying with one woman might be a bit more difficult to tell effectiveness but unfortunately due to Coronavirus thats all I'm restricted to. So please do give your input on what you think. Thanks!
04-30-2020 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User With Some Questions!
05-01-2020 7:58 AM

Hello Ryan;

With you being a new user mixing products right out of the gate is most definitely not recommended. Pheromones are quite personal and so much hinges upon our body chemistries, our personalities, and so many other factors. If you are wearing multiple ones at once you'll have no idea which is working, if they're negating each other, what effects can be contributed to what, etc (it goes on and on and on). The most solid (and most often ignored) advice is to learn solo, understand solo, and then try combinations.

With that caveat out of the way, since it seems that AM appealed to you from the onset, I'd recommend going with that one. All of the products you ordered are good blends, but since you settled on AM that should imply that it boasted the effects you were looking to get, so that should be a good starting place.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-01-2020 7:58 AM
ryanj0
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2020 8:11 AM

(05-01-2020 7:58 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hello Ryan;

With you being a new user mixing products right out of the gate is most definitely not recommended. Pheromones are quite personal and so much hinges upon our body chemistries, our personalities, and so many other factors. If you are wearing multiple ones at once you'll have no idea which is working, if they're negating each other, what effects can be contributed to what, etc (it goes on and on and on). The most solid (and most often ignored) advice is to learn solo, understand solo, and then try combinations.

With that caveat out of the way, since it seems that AM appealed to you from the onset, I'd recommend going with that one. All of the products you ordered are good blends, but since you settled on AM that should imply that it boasted the effects you were looking to get, so that should be a good starting place.

I should clarify I will not be receiving the AM until next week. Since Alpha Dream is only shipping on Fridays right now so it will ship today. I will get the tester of AM NOS today. I also hadn't done nearly as much research when I orderef the AM. I'm leaning toward the AM NOS or the Bad Wolf out of what I'll have coming in today. Since the AM won't be in.
05-01-2020 8:11 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-01-2020 8:26 AM

(05-01-2020 8:11 AM)ryanj0 Wrote:  I should clarify I will not be receiving the AM until next week. Since Alpha Dream is only shipping on Fridays right now so it will ship today. I will get the tester of AM NOS today. I also hadn't done nearly as much research when I orderef the AM. I'm leaning toward the AM NOS or the Bad Wolf out of what I'll have coming in today. Since the AM won't be in.

Forgive my lack of clarification. I meant to say that you should probably go with the AM NOS in lieu of the regular AM. The NOS is, I do believe, a reformulation of AM, so while it will be a bit different, it should be geared towards the same outcomes.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-01-2020 8:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ryanj0
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2020 8:43 AM

(05-01-2020 8:26 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Forgive my lack of clarification. I meant to say that you should probably go with the AM NOS in lieu of the regular AM. The NOS is, I do believe, a reformulation of AM, so while it will be a bit different, it should be geared towards the same outcomes.

Sounds good thanks! Will go that route then!
05-01-2020 8:43 AM
ryanj0
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-12-2020 11:02 AM

It won't let me post a new thread in another forum so I will just ask my question here. Does anyone have experience with putting pheromones on business cards? Would this potentially have a desirable effect (of whatever blend you put on it) when you handed them out? My business cards are gold plated brass and come in a plastic wrapper. Perhaps that wouldn't absorb as well as paper but if one were to rub some pheromones on the plastic wrapper could this possibly have an effect? Perhaps imprinting if you are using some imprinting mones? Or increasing trust? And how long might that effect last on the card? Just curious as to thoughts/ideas on the topic. Thanks!
05-12-2020 11:02 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Experienced user with questions Johnylove 24 5,586 01-21-2017 2:21 PM
Last Post: theLaw
Question New user and many questions Theseus 8 3,016 01-15-2014 6:17 AM
Last Post: stefdude