Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Looking To Excite Wife
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New User Looking To Excite Wife
04-15-2015 2:32 PM

(04-15-2015 2:20 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Whitenoise: Try Xist and evolve together! See what happens then. You have sprays or oils?
Will do. Thanks!
I have sprays. I went with sprays because they were cheaper to try and I wanted to try a bunch of products. If anything works well I'll be getting the oils.

Afraid of ODing on anything. I generally go with 1 spray each (indoor at home use close contact, it should be enough.)

Alpha Dreams: LIIK (v.1), Certo (both unscented)
PheromoneXS: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve (all sprays, all unscented)
Pheromone Treasures: Grail of Affection (oil, unscented)
LoveScent: NPA
Pheromone Treasures: Oxytocin
----
Next products being considered:
PhereomoneXS: Evolve oil (because the spray is working well for me)
Androtics Direct: TUTH
Pheromone Treasures: Captain
04-15-2015 2:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-15-2015 5:21 PM

(04-15-2015 1:56 PM)WhiteNoise309 Wrote:  I've had my products for 2 days.
Night 1 - I used Grail of Affection. I was hoping to initiate some intimacy see if I could get her to simply pay attention to me. I got nothin'. Admittedly she wasn't feeling great as we've both been coming off some kind of minor cold with a mild dry cough (weird one.) When she she's not feeling 100%, of course she has almost negative interest in any intimacy.
I'd say "fine, when not at max health.. hands off" but when you have a 4 year old kid that goes to day-care part-time, someone has some kind of bug at least every other week. I've come to really appreciate and take full advantage of those days when (1) no one is sick, (2) her back or body isn't hurting, (3) she isn't complaining about super sore muscles from running, (4) isn't super exhausted.
Even then when it's physical pain I try to work in a massage which can lead to sex half the time. Nothing works better than two drinks, a massage, or both.
OK, so we're in bed watching TV after the kid finally goes to sleep and GOA did nothing for me despite even with me trying to get her attention.
However, I think it might have affected my daughter. My 4 year old daughter got unusually emotional and very clingy. She asked me to not go to work the next day. Could it be GOA? Possibly. But she's 4 and stuff like this isn't unexpected.
Still, GoA had no apparent affect on my wife despite minor effort on my part. Nothing like people describe

Night 2 - I used L2K (v1). I was out most of the evening. She put the kid to bed and I got home at 9. She was drinking a beer. I'm thinking "YAY! A drink! Maybe she wants sex!"
Nothin. She finished her beer, brushed her teeth, and before I know it she's in bed talking about how tired she is and how excited she is to get some solid sleep tonight. She throws on her eye mask, ear plugs, and mouth guard (super sexy /s) shutting out the world after saying good night without even a kiss. It's over, dude! I didn't even get the usual hug or cuddle just before checking out.
Now I didn't make a play for her. I did hang with her right after I got home while she she finished watching something stupid on TV finishing her beer (20 mins) until it was over and she made b-line to brushing and getting to sleep. I devoted my full attention to her while sitting with her on the bed. If she was to get any hit or was in the mood for anything from the drink, she gave me 0 openings. Usually the opening is even 2 seconds of eye contact which is all I need to make a move.
I was hoping for her to have even a minuscule reaction to the one and just take a little notice to me.
It's clear that she had her mind made up about how the night would play out before I even got home and followed the playbook.
It's just funny that I hear people talk about how wild L2K makes women wild and mine, despite a drink, acted completely unaffected.

So WTF. It's clear that I don't know what I'm doing. If I never read these forums I'd be thinking this stuff is working against me.

But I'm not giving up. I clearly need a game plan. While I want to wear intimate stuff while just hanging out to see if she gets a hit and softens up a bit, maybe getting a slight emotional response or desire for a little attention or intimacy, I don't now if that's going to work unless everything is just-right.

Clearly I'm trying to fight uphill here with mones as opposed to using them to enhance an already positive situation to close the deal.
So new plan is:
1) Mones are to be used when I'm already making positive progress for an evening of sex and/or intimacy. Use them to enhance the situation with the hope that she'll want to come back for more in a few days. Maybe something bonding or emotinoal could do this.
2) Maybe I need to use something Alpha when pursuing her. I know that she prefers to be dominated or "taken" and is usually in that mood when she's a little drunk. Maybe I need to lay on a alpha-sexual mone, get her drunk, and be aggressive.

Repeat experiences open the door for more. More and more frequent encounters lead to more frequent encounters.
My problem is that someone gets sick or hurt, there's a two week dry spell, then it's apparently difficult spark that back up like I'm starting all over. I was hoping GoA or L2K would be a good to use to encourage interest in making an night and maybe it will yet.

Also I wonder if sexual one like Evolve will simply "get her panties" wet and open the door for me. Everyone says Evolve does that to women. Involuntary panty leakage is something I can work with Smile

I thought I had my plan all figured out but mones just don't work the way I thought they would. I expected some kind of reaction or slight modification of behavior but I might as well be wearing rubbing alcohol.

I'll keep it up and let you know if anything works for me. Meanwhile I have to try to figure out what to try next.

Products I have:
L2K v1 - To be sexually approachable
Grail of Affection - To get attention
Bliss, Cohesion, and Evolve (I got the B.C.E. Combo. I may use E alone or a combination of 2/3.)
Xist - I'm not sure why. I thought maybe it could be useful for inducing that new-relationship/starting over spark.
Oxytocin - Long story but I have a theory here. Using this during sex and orgasm for a bonding and love.
Certo - Is on it's way in the mail. It's another relationship/intimate thing.

Evolve is the only thing I have that's really sexual. I'm considering getting New Pheromone Additive or similar for that pure-sexual dominant male thing. I'm wondering if maybe things are too comfortable and she needs that feeling of a strange alpha-dominant man to mix things up.

I'm all over the place here.

Totally feel for ya, man. I said to my wife the other day that it's crazy how many women are out there that PRAY for men like me (us) who want their wife to be into them as much I am into her (and that she should be GRATEFUL I want her sooo bad sooo often).

So there are these women who want the Big D BAD with men who couldn't care less, and men like us with women who couldn't care less. If I ever had to do it over again (hope not), I'd make sure I had a near-nympho on my hands :rolf:!

Off to add a drop of Evolve oil to my neck...hope the next three hours can spark somethin'!

My Journal
04-15-2015 5:21 PM
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2015 7:02 PM

(04-15-2015 5:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Totally feel for ya, man. I said to my wife the other day that it's crazy how many women are out there that PRAY for men like me (us) who want their wife to be into them as much I am into her (and that she should be GRATEFUL I want her sooo bad sooo often).

So there are these women who want the Big D BAD with men who couldn't care less, and men like us with women who couldn't care less. If I ever had to do it over again (hope not), I'd make sure I had a near-nympho on my hands :rolf:!

Off to add a drop of Evolve oil to my neck...hope the next three hours can spark somethin'!
My reaction is "Ditto" but I guess my situation isn't quite as bad as yours, though it seems equally as hopeless most of the time.

It's ironic that so many women out there complain that their man has lost interest in them yet here we are in the reverse situation. How many women are trying to get that spark back and we're complaining about the same.
My wife is not the perfect woman if you go by a checklist but she has qualities that are rare in women and I love her for those. I've even come to fall in love with her more over time, not the opposite. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, heck she was a cute high school and college cheerleader (and thankfully aged quite well) and she's a wonderful woman, but I'm not pining over her because she's a goddess or anything. She's just my wife, my love, and I want it to be the best it can be. I want what I've got.
And despite periods of her body going (much due to pregnancy) never lost my attraction to her. Thankfully she's taken up running again and her body is getting into excellent shape. Clue to me I need to do the same and just started getting back into shape myself. Perhaps that will go a LONG way getting her more interested in me, but I doubt it'll change much (it can't hurt for a lot of reasons.)

I haven't been the perfect husband at all but I'm present and want to be there. Like you I'm starting to feel a bit unappreciated. I try to tell myself that a lot of that is in my head and it probably is.

The problem with marrying a near-nympho is infidelity. In younger years the more sexually aggressive the woman, the more she was likely to cheat despite her morals or intentions. When they're hot, it's hard to say no in the moment and guys never stop trying. I started looking to more sexualy-stable women for "the one." Ironically when I met her she said the nickname some guys gave her was "nyph." She was overselling herself though Smile
In retrospect I could have handled a sexually adventurous woman even if she cheated a few times purely out of sexual hunger if she was truly devoted to me. I might even condone it? I don't know. Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm confident my wife wouldn't.

I don't give her enough credit. She does make the occasional effort and once in a while totally surprises me and does or says the exact right thing at the right time making everything perfect again. However the other 90% of the time it seems like we're on different wavelengths as far as emotional intimacy and sex goes.

A month back I told her I had "morning wood" (as I do pretty much daily) just joking around. She said "I can't do anything about that now" (since she was literally on her way out the door.) She said, "I'll jump your bones later." To my surprise she jumped my bones that night in an unusual display of sexual initiation. I'm still trying to figure out how to reproduce this kind of event.
Another night a few weeks back we were sitting in bed watching TV and she randomly reached over and grabbed my hog which was coincidentally hard at the time for not good reason. She said, "Ooooh!?" very surprised and we proceeded to get it on with nearly no foreplay.

The incidents are rare and most likely right around ovulation (God's gift to men.) I'm hoping to, with mones, find a way to increase the frequency of that kind of interest. That's all. And not just sexual. Having her say something about how in love with me she is would be pretty swell.

Last week we hadn't had sex in over a week and a half because just when I thought she was ovulating and we might do it, she started her period which for some reason lasts almost a week. Six days later I figure out she's not anymore and initiate. She was ambivalent about it and made a comment about "satisfying my needs" which makes me feel like shit. As we start getting into it she said "I was just going to wait one more day and do this tomorrow," as in she would be 100% clear of the period. I felt better knowing she intended to communicate to me that she was available (if not totally interested.)

Well it's a good thing I did that night because the next day I had a nagging cough due to some kind of cold that lasted a whole week and she got it too. So excuse me if I'm not trying to jump on every opportunity because I never know what tomorrow is going to throw at me.

It's stupid that I'm trying to figure this out and I'm clearly over-thinking it. In any case there has to be something I can do between my behavior and mones to get her to lock-on emotionally and just show more interest.

I got some Oxytocin which is powerful for bonding and love. I'm not quite sure how to use it or if I even should. I have to do a lot of research on this because I don't want to mess myself up with self-exposure while not having the affect I want on her.

----
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 7:08 PM by WhiteNoise309.)
04-15-2015 7:02 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MeltingAsh
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-15-2015 7:59 PM

(04-14-2015 7:43 PM)stefdude Wrote:  You can try mega doses of DHEAS.Above 200mcg.Try 300-400mcg.You can buy from pheromonexs, choose 100mcg per spray.
Check this thread:http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DHEAS-EST there is another one but I can't find it.Also another member who used it told me it works.It's on my future plans to test but you can test it first Big Grin

Thank-you for highlighting StefDude, I was actually looking for a post like this on DHEAS

LAL: SXD-9, AV, Primitive, Wolf (Empty), Primitive, Voodoo,Nude Alpha Gel: Samples: OD, BW & Nude Alpha
XS: SOB, Ascend, Xist and Taboo, Evolve Oil & A1 (oil), API & Bliss
AD: Glace, L2K v1
Androtics Direct: TAC, TAA, MX297, MX353, P134, A314 Royale
AT: GOA, Captain
Apex: Core, M3X: Sample: CV4
Love Scent: NNPA
Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie: Voracious sample
INTJ
04-15-2015 7:59 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-15-2015 8:18 PM

Try this - wear your usual app of GOA. When she comes out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth, lovingly pull her towards you and, before she has time to react or protest, go deep kissing her, while backing her gently into the nearest wall.

At the wall, start necking her and allow your hands to start roaming. Say lovey-dovey-hot-n-heavy stuff like "oh BABY I've missed you so much," etc. Begin SEDUCTIVELY undressing her at the wall.

Then take it the rest of the way from there. Report back.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 8:20 PM by kimosabe.)
04-15-2015 8:18 PM
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2015 10:01 PM

(04-15-2015 7:02 PM)WhiteNoise309 Wrote:  My reaction is "Ditto" but I guess my situation isn't quite as bad as yours, though it seems equally as hopeless most of the time.

It's ironic that so many women out there complain that their man has lost interest in them yet here we are in the reverse situation. How many women are trying to get that spark back and we're complaining about the same.
My wife is not the perfect woman if you go by a checklist but she has qualities that are rare in women and I love her for those. I've even come to fall in love with her more over time, not the opposite. Don't get me wrong, she's cute, heck she was a cute high school and college cheerleader (and thankfully aged quite well) and she's a wonderful woman, but I'm not pining over her because she's a goddess or anything. She's just my wife, my love, and I want it to be the best it can be. I want what I've got.
And despite periods of her body going (much due to pregnancy) never lost my attraction to her. Thankfully she's taken up running again and her body is getting into excellent shape. Clue to me I need to do the same and just started getting back into shape myself. Perhaps that will go a LONG way getting her more interested in me, but I doubt it'll change much (it can't hurt for a lot of reasons.)

I haven't been the perfect husband at all but I'm present and want to be there. Like you I'm starting to feel a bit unappreciated. I try to tell myself that a lot of that is in my head and it probably is.

The problem with marrying a near-nympho is infidelity. In younger years the more sexually aggressive the woman, the more she was likely to cheat despite her morals or intentions. When they're hot, it's hard to say no in the moment and guys never stop trying. I started looking to more sexualy-stable women for "the one." Ironically when I met her she said the nickname some guys gave her was "nyph." She was overselling herself though Smile
In retrospect I could have handled a sexually adventurous woman even if she cheated a few times purely out of sexual hunger if she was truly devoted to me. I might even condone it? I don't know. Maybe I'm just saying that because I'm confident my wife wouldn't.

I don't give her enough credit. She does make the occasional effort and once in a while totally surprises me and does or says the exact right thing at the right time making everything perfect again. However the other 90% of the time it seems like we're on different wavelengths as far as emotional intimacy and sex goes.

A month back I told her I had "morning wood" (as I do pretty much daily) just joking around. She said "I can't do anything about that now" (since she was literally on her way out the door.) She said, "I'll jump your bones later." To my surprise she jumped my bones that night in an unusual display of sexual initiation. I'm still trying to figure out how to reproduce this kind of event.
Another night a few weeks back we were sitting in bed watching TV and she randomly reached over and grabbed my hog which was coincidentally hard at the time for not good reason. She said, "Ooooh!?" very surprised and we proceeded to get it on with nearly no foreplay.

The incidents are rare and most likely right around ovulation (God's gift to men.) I'm hoping to, with mones, find a way to increase the frequency of that kind of interest. That's all. And not just sexual. Having her say something about how in love with me she is would be pretty swell.

Last week we hadn't had sex in over a week and a half because just when I thought she was ovulating and we might do it, she started her period which for some reason lasts almost a week. Six days later I figure out she's not anymore and initiate. She was ambivalent about it and made a comment about "satisfying my needs" which makes me feel like shit. As we start getting into it she said "I was just going to wait one more day and do this tomorrow," as in she would be 100% clear of the period. I felt better knowing she intended to communicate to me that she was available (if not totally interested.)

Well it's a good thing I did that night because the next day I had a nagging cough due to some kind of cold that lasted a whole week and she got it too. So excuse me if I'm not trying to jump on every opportunity because I never know what tomorrow is going to throw at me.

It's stupid that I'm trying to figure this out and I'm clearly over-thinking it. In any case there has to be something I can do between my behavior and mones to get her to lock-on emotionally and just show more interest.

I got some Oxytocin which is powerful for bonding and love. I'm not quite sure how to use it or if I even should. I have to do a lot of research on this because I don't want to mess myself up with self-exposure while not having the affect I want on her.

I'm with you guys. Great woman that I love dearly and the only issue is her desire. Unlike you, she NEVER initiates. Until a year or so ago, there was also the regular rejection, but we had a SERIOUS conversation about it and she rarely outright rejects now. But the same type of conversation and initiating and/or just getting excited about sex from time to time has produced no similar result. She is fine once things get started, but never seems interested beforehand.

Tonight is first night using Turn Up The Heat, so we'll see. Evolve flopped, Xist hasn't worked, the 2 together hasn't worked, and I have LIIK on the way. Just looking for something that triggers a reaction once in a while. Once a month or so would be awesome, but we'll see.
04-15-2015 10:01 PM
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 4:23 PM

OK, so I had an interesting event last night. Let's see if I can share without TMI Smile

I used:
Evolve, Xist, and Grail of Affection. It wasn't my intent to use all 3 but it SeekingSuccess suggested Xist with Evolve, and I threw on GoA at the last minute to see if I could get some attention with it.

Evolve - 1 spray inside right wrist
Xist - 1 spray just above the wrist (next to Evolve) on the inside right arm.
GoA - 1 drop (oil) back of the neck.

Well something happened but I can't say whether or not the mones had anything to do with it. She was in a good mood not complaining about anything like not feeling well or body pain. She was actively stuff together for he run in the morning with her lady running friends. The TV in the bedroom was paused form some reality crap she was watching earlier (I think Survivor) and she said "Feel free to change it."

I got ready for bed and sat there reading, I did not change (or unpause) the TV, I just left it with the screen saver. She was in and out of the room doing stuff and eventually stood there at the foot of the bed being very very chatty about a lot of stuff, mostly about her plans for the morning. This isn't unusual behavior but she seemed a tad extra chatty. Maybe she was just excited about what she was going to do in the morning. Then she got in bed, sat next to me, talked a lot more, did stuff with her phone, then eventually put it down, looked at me and said "Someone wants something" with a big smile.

See, me sitting in bed doing nothing but listening and talking with her to her has become a big cue that I'm "interested." The key part of this is that the are no big distractions like the TV or looking down at anything when she's talking. It's just us paying attention to each other which, believe it or not, can be the exception and not the rule. It only works when she's receptive to it or in a good mood, though. Hey it's far from putting on the moves, but it's my way of being totally available and interested in her if she is also. If she's not, she won't really notice and she'll go about autopilot turning on the TV, reading, or just venting before going to sleep.

Sorry this is already turning into a long story. I'll see if I can shorten it up.

So she says, "Someone wants something Smile "
I said, "Don't I always? Smile "
A brief lighthearted conversation about how often I want it and when the last time was that we did it. Again in a good mood I think I tactfully communicated I would be interested in being with her more often (not even exactly sexually.)

At this point I'm not noticing any odd behavior except possibly the chattiness and openness. It's really hard to tell. Did GoA kick in. Did she pick up on mones and have a slight change of mood? I dunno! But she was "PRESENT" and happy.

We kissed for a while and and eventually she ended up face down while I gently rubbed her back and kissed her (and her shoulders and neck) from of sort of the side/behind. As I moved on top of her still kissing her mouth, neck, shoulders, and back from behind my moned arm was right in her face at which time she said, "Wow, you smell good!"

BUSTED!

I'm wearing unscented mones with no cover scent. To add to it I had showered about two hours before so she knew something was added. Despite being unscented they have an faint odor which I describe as kind of odd, but she must have been having a positive response to what she was smelling. She asked what it was.
I had no idea what to say. I laughed and started acting cagey not answering the question and she eventually got frustrated and said, "fine don't tell me." Eventually I convinced her that it was my deodorant.

I don't like lying to her and I almost came clean and simply said, "It's just a light pheromone based scent" hoping she wouldn't totally understand what that meant. I could have easily said it was just supposed to be something attractive to women and she might have been content with that. I was just avoiding having to show her a bottle even though I could have showed her L2K (as it looks like a cologne bottle) and she'd have been happy.

Either way she really liked the smell which meant that she was getting the pheromones. But I don't know if they were affecting her.

We had some hot sex in this position (lying down, me on top behind her) which she loves because it's very dominating and she likes that somewhat aggressive dominance. She had a few extremely intense orgasms. The credit for that went to not just the position but the specific angle and technique which had her going crazy.

So did Xist cause her to do whatever it is Xist does?
Did GoA open her up to affection?
Did Evolve intensify her sexual state?

I'm going to at least give Evolve some credit. While great sex without alcohol does happen, it's always better with alcohol. She needs something to let loose otherwise she's can be a little awkward, self-consious, or just too cerebral and not just into the moment. But she went from what I was say a non-horny state when we started to really into it by the time we started having sex (about 15 minutes of kissing and foreplay which she was really into.)

So Xist or GoA must have really gotten her into ... let's call it her passionate state.
Perhaps Evolve helped the foreplay get her really turned on and really enjoying the sex.
On their own I'm not sure they did ANYTHING. It's like it was an enhancer and even allowed room for a little error when I don't kiss, touch, or whatever just quite right.

Unfortunately I can't tell you which products did which. All I can say is that she specifically liked the smell of unscented Evolve.
When she smelled it she started sniffing like a dog which made me laugh. "I like that smell, sniff-sniff-sniff-sniff, what is that?" I just about busted up laughing.

I don't know what to do next. I'm going to try Evolve/Xist again. I'm also going to try Evolve with Bliss, Cohesion, or both (the BCE combo.) Either way Evolve has proven itself to be a keeper since she really likes it.
I've got a few other products to experiment with so I have to figure out my game plan.

What's your opinions? Do I come (at least sort-of) clean on the scent? Let her know that this "evolve" is what she likes. Really how is that any different than any cologne a guy wears because it's supposed to make himself more attractive to women? The pump spray and where I get it is the only odd thing about it.
This was surprising and I'm glad she didn't complain that it smelled like cat piss, which was my fear.

One other thing to add, she mentioned that my skin smells like "sniff sniff absolutely nothing," having just taken a shower so adding pheromones is clearly a key in getting something back unless I don't shower for a few days.

----
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 4:24 PM by WhiteNoise309.)
04-16-2015 4:23 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 6:41 PM

(04-16-2015 4:23 PM)WhiteNoise309 Wrote:  OK, so I had an interesting event last night. Let's see if I can share without TMI Smile

I used:
Evolve, Xist, and Grail of Affection. It wasn't my intent to use all 3 but it SeekingSuccess suggested Xist with Evolve, and I threw on GoA at the last minute to see if I could get some attention with it.

Evolve - 1 spray inside right wrist
Xist - 1 spray just above the wrist (next to Evolve) on the inside right arm.
GoA - 1 drop (oil) back of the neck.

Well something happened but I can't say whether or not the mones had anything to do with it. She was in a good mood not complaining about anything like not feeling well or body pain. She was actively stuff together for he run in the morning with her lady running friends. The TV in the bedroom was paused form some reality crap she was watching earlier (I think Survivor) and she said "Feel free to change it."

I got ready for bed and sat there reading, I did not change (or unpause) the TV, I just left it with the screen saver. She was in and out of the room doing stuff and eventually stood there at the foot of the bed being very very chatty about a lot of stuff, mostly about her plans for the morning. This isn't unusual behavior but she seemed a tad extra chatty. Maybe she was just excited about what she was going to do in the morning. Then she got in bed, sat next to me, talked a lot more, did stuff with her phone, then eventually put it down, looked at me and said "Someone wants something" with a big smile.

See, me sitting in bed doing nothing but listening and talking with her to her has become a big cue that I'm "interested." The key part of this is that the are no big distractions like the TV or looking down at anything when she's talking. It's just us paying attention to each other which, believe it or not, can be the exception and not the rule. It only works when she's receptive to it or in a good mood, though. Hey it's far from putting on the moves, but it's my way of being totally available and interested in her if she is also. If she's not, she won't really notice and she'll go about autopilot turning on the TV, reading, or just venting before going to sleep.

Sorry this is already turning into a long story. I'll see if I can shorten it up.

So she says, "Someone wants something Smile "
I said, "Don't I always? Smile "
A brief lighthearted conversation about how often I want it and when the last time was that we did it. Again in a good mood I think I tactfully communicated I would be interested in being with her more often (not even exactly sexually.)

At this point I'm not noticing any odd behavior except possibly the chattiness and openness. It's really hard to tell. Did GoA kick in. Did she pick up on mones and have a slight change of mood? I dunno! But she was "PRESENT" and happy.

We kissed for a while and and eventually she ended up face down while I gently rubbed her back and kissed her (and her shoulders and neck) from of sort of the side/behind. As I moved on top of her still kissing her mouth, neck, shoulders, and back from behind my moned arm was right in her face at which time she said, "Wow, you smell good!"

BUSTED!

I'm wearing unscented mones with no cover scent. To add to it I had showered about two hours before so she knew something was added. Despite being unscented they have an faint odor which I describe as kind of odd, but she must have been having a positive response to what she was smelling. She asked what it was.
I had no idea what to say. I laughed and started acting cagey not answering the question and she eventually got frustrated and said, "fine don't tell me." Eventually I convinced her that it was my deodorant.

I don't like lying to her and I almost came clean and simply said, "It's just a light pheromone based scent" hoping she wouldn't totally understand what that meant. I could have easily said it was just supposed to be something attractive to women and she might have been content with that. I was just avoiding having to show her a bottle even though I could have showed her L2K (as it looks like a cologne bottle) and she'd have been happy.

Either way she really liked the smell which meant that she was getting the pheromones. But I don't know if they were affecting her.

We had some hot sex in this position (lying down, me on top behind her) which she loves because it's very dominating and she likes that somewhat aggressive dominance. She had a few extremely intense orgasms. The credit for that went to not just the position but the specific angle and technique which had her going crazy.

So did Xist cause her to do whatever it is Xist does?
Did GoA open her up to affection?
Did Evolve intensify her sexual state?

I'm going to at least give Evolve some credit. While great sex without alcohol does happen, it's always better with alcohol. She needs something to let loose otherwise she's can be a little awkward, self-consious, or just too cerebral and not just into the moment. But she went from what I was say a non-horny state when we started to really into it by the time we started having sex (about 15 minutes of kissing and foreplay which she was really into.)

So Xist or GoA must have really gotten her into ... let's call it her passionate state.
Perhaps Evolve helped the foreplay get her really turned on and really enjoying the sex.
On their own I'm not sure they did ANYTHING. It's like it was an enhancer and even allowed room for a little error when I don't kiss, touch, or whatever just quite right.

Unfortunately I can't tell you which products did which. All I can say is that she specifically liked the smell of unscented Evolve.
When she smelled it she started sniffing like a dog which made me laugh. "I like that smell, sniff-sniff-sniff-sniff, what is that?" I just about busted up laughing.

I don't know what to do next. I'm going to try Evolve/Xist again. I'm also going to try Evolve with Bliss, Cohesion, or both (the BCE combo.) Either way Evolve has proven itself to be a keeper since she really likes it.
I've got a few other products to experiment with so I have to figure out my game plan.

What's your opinions? Do I come (at least sort-of) clean on the scent? Let her know that this "evolve" is what she likes. Really how is that any different than any cologne a guy wears because it's supposed to make himself more attractive to women? The pump spray and where I get it is the only odd thing about it.
This was surprising and I'm glad she didn't complain that it smelled like cat piss, which was my fear.

One other thing to add, she mentioned that my skin smells like "sniff sniff absolutely nothing," having just taken a shower so adding pheromones is clearly a key in getting something back unless I don't shower for a few days.

Cool. This morning I had what I THINK is my first hit. I used Turn Up The Heat last night about an hour before bed. Just one spray, but I used one spray much earlier in the day (about 10 am), so maybe more than one spray by bedtime. She seemed a little affected, but not sexually. She kind of tossed and turned during the night, but in a different way than normal. Almost like she was having a sexual dream. This morning, I got up and used another spray of Turn Up The Heat and she woke up more touchy-feely than usual. Not really initiating , but kind of playful. When I made the move, she was already wet (not major, but enough to get started without lube). That is NOT normal. She almost always needs time to get there and lube is almost always involved.

So, not sure Turn Up The Heat was the magic, but it. Is promising. I will keep trying it. Looking forward to trying LIIK, as well.
04-16-2015 6:41 PM
WhiteNoise309
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 7:32 PM

(04-16-2015 6:41 PM)TNHusband Wrote:  Cool. This morning I had what I THINK is my first hit. I used Turn Up The Heat last night about an hour before bed. Just one spray, but I used one spray much earlier in the day (about 10 am), so maybe more than one spray by bedtime. She seemed a little affected, but not sexually. She kind of tossed and turned during the night, but in a different way than normal. Almost like she was having a sexual dream. This morning, I got up and used another spray of Turn Up The Heat and she woke up more touchy-feely than usual. Not really initiating , but kind of playful. When I made the move, she was already wet (not major, but enough to get started without lube). That is NOT normal. She almost always needs time to get there and lube is almost always involved.

So, not sure Turn Up The Heat was the magic, but it. Is promising. I will keep trying it. Looking forward to trying LIIK, as well.
The one time I tried LIIK it did nothing for me so I'm interested in what you get out of it.
Did you get V1 or v2?

Actually from what you said that sounds positive. I thought about getting TATH. Evolve is the only thing sexual that I have and supposedly it can be a panty wetter but I wondered if I should get New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat, or something else alpha-sexual.
Of course my wife liked Evolve as I said, so I'm going to see how far that goes for now. It seemed to do a similar thing for me which is to get her ready without a lot of extra effort.

Hey, you got wetness. That sounds positive. Keep working at it and maybe at some point after enough consistent arousal she'll make a move.

Good luck and keep us updated.

----
04-16-2015 7:32 PM
TNHusband
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 8:20 PM

(04-16-2015 7:32 PM)WhiteNoise309 Wrote:  The one time I tried LIIK it did nothing for me so I'm interested in what you get out of it.
Did you get V1 or v2?

Actually from what you said that sounds positive. I thought about getting TATH. Evolve is the only thing sexual that I have and supposedly it can be a panty wetter but I wondered if I should get New Pheromone Additive, Turn Up The Heat, or something else alpha-sexual.
Of course my wife liked Evolve as I said, so I'm going to see how far that goes for now. It seemed to do a similar thing for me which is to get her ready without a lot of extra effort.

Hey, you got wetness. That sounds positive. Keep working at it and maybe at some point after enough consistent arousal she'll make a move.

Good luck and keep us updated.

I am certainly no expert, but stick with what seems to work and figure out the right dose and/or combo. My wife didn't react to Evolve at all, but I am going to try again. Maybe just wrong day or something.

The LIIK is v1. We'll see.
04-16-2015 8:20 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  new user, looking to use with wife looking4 more 19 2,172 08-22-2018 11:45 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial