Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New User Introduction+background
The Cyromancer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New User Introduction+background
03-01-2020 5:37 PM

Hello to any and everyone here on this forum. I have been aware of and lurking on Pherotruth since 2016 lurking in the shadows gathering intel, writing down notes, and conducting my own personal experiments with pheromones primarily with products from Liquid Alchemy Labs and Pheromone XS.

Last week I ordered Bad Wolf, and Max T 150 from LAL and 30 ML Xist in Spicebomb Scent and Couplings from XS Pheromones. As of this weekend, they have all arrived at my house and I plan to test them out starting tomorrow.

Brief Background information about me and my goals.

I am 26 years old I will be turning 27 in July. I am an education major who lives in Tampa Florida USA and studies at the local university here in Tampa at USF (University of South Florida) I currently work as a tutor/mentor for at-risk children at a local middle school in Tampa when I am not attending to my studies.

My hobbies include working out at the gym (I work out 5 days a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and 2 days of Cardio) I have a quite bulky frame and rugged build. I also enjoy meditation, reading and researching about Nootropics and biohacking, and listening to subliminal audios. Other hobbies of mine include reading (philosophy and history), films (historical epics, mafia/gangster/crime, and fantasy, sci-fi and adventure films), listening to various kinds of genres of music (primarily hard rock/heavy metal and hip hop/rap music), and learning about new languages and cultures (primarily Spanish/Latin cultures as I am of Filipino descent)

My Goals: to use this forum to meet like-minded people, as well as read and share results from pheromone users in a laid back-comfortable environment. Personal goals for using pheromones include getting a higher social status and respect from my peers and authority figures, and getting more indicator of interests or opportunities to flirt with and escalate physically and sexually with women in my local environment (Tampa is known to be a crazy party city and has two universities one of which I study at)

As of now, I will start testing these pheromones that I have purchased and listed above (Bad Wolf, Xist, and Couplings) and use them with cover scents (I have purchased Dakar Cologne and Viktor and Rolf's Spicebomb) I already have a target in mind a 22-year-old Korean Exchange student in my Traditional English Grammar class who is my study buddy/casual flirting friend who has already agreed to go out on a date or two with me this weekend.

I look forward to chatting with you all and being out here in the field testing various pheromones/pheromone combos and reporting my results/findings as well as learning and absorbing information from the longtime pheromone veterans here.

Until next time my friends.

-The Cyromancer.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2020 5:40 PM by The Cyromancer.)
03-01-2020 5:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New User Introduction+background
03-02-2020 10:54 AM

Welcome to Pherotruth

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-02-2020 10:54 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-02-2020 7:06 PM

Welcome, Cryomancer!

You mentioned you purchased a blend at PXS called "Couplings." Were you referring to Connections? Just curious, as I couldn't find a product called "Couplings."

My Journal
03-02-2020 7:06 PM
The Cyromancer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-03-2020 8:04 PM

RTBoss

[color=#000000]

It is also a great pleasure to make your acquaintance as for the pheromone XS product that I recently purchased I see that I have made a typo/misspelling my apologies I actually meant to say that I ordered their Couplins (Cops in a DPG oil bottle) Product for men I have included the link to the product down below for further reference.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromone-molecu...s-dpg.html
(03-02-2020 10:54 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to Pherotruth

[b][i][font=Times New Roman][size=medium]

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Gladen I look forward to sharing tips, tricks, and results from pheromone/pheromone combinations from you and others as well as vice versa.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2020 8:05 PM by The Cyromancer.)
03-03-2020 8:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

03-03-2020 8:17 PM

Cool, I really like my bottle of PXS copulins (formerly known as Desire Me oil). Some people think it stinks, but I love putting a drop or two and sniffing it. So happy

My Journal
03-03-2020 8:17 PM
The Cyromancer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-04-2020 10:05 PM

(03-03-2020 8:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  Cool, I really like my bottle of PXS copulins (formerly known as Desire Me oil). Some people think it stinks, but I love putting a drop or two and sniffing it. So happy

It is indeed an acquired taste I believe that I am noticing some strong self effects as well as effects on others, but man it sure does stink. It reminds me of the smell of sweaty gym socks after a workout or how my socks smell after I get home from getting caught in the rain.
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020 10:33 PM by The Cyromancer.)
03-04-2020 10:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My introduction, my background Khan Solo 9 2,286 04-01-2014 8:04 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo