Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive September 2019
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thumbs Down New Pheromone Additive September 2019
09-17-2019 12:15 PM

Got a bottle of Love Scent brand New Pheromone Additive off Amazon.
I have used it in combination with Imprint and have gotten great results.
But I’m starting to think that’s because Imprint is great and has little or nothing to do with New Pheromone Additive..

I am a 40 year old white male.

So, I get my New Pheromone Additive and I put a drop on with some Hugo Boss cover scent.
I go out to Target and various other stores. Nothing. No looks. No out of the ordinary friendliness. I go sit in a bar and have a drink. The young woman next to me says nothing to me. The bartender was a guy and he displayed nothing out of the ordinary.

Next day I move up to two drops. Same thing. Nothing.

I order an Atomizer and I turn my New Pheromone Additive into a spray. In a 5 ml Atomizer I used 1 ml New Pheromone Additive and 4 ml Hugo Boss. 2 sprays to the front and back of my neck. I go out shopping. No hits. No ghosting or anything like that, but no hits either. I’m not a terrible looking guy. I’m clean. I’ve got a 34 year old girlfriend. I am experimenting with pheromones for fun and I am not trying to use them to get laid by anyone but my girlfriend. But some attention from other ladies would be a nice confidence boost. Smile

Next day I throw a party. Party ends up being me and 3 girls (My girlfriend, a casual friend of mine who I’ve only seen in person a few times — she’s 27, and her 27 year old friend.) I decide that for my party I’m using 2 sprays of my New Pheromone Additive mix and 4 sprays of Imprint. This combination always works well on my girlfriend.

Anyway, no IOIs or anything from the other two girls. My girlfriend was her usual sweet and loving self. She responds well to the Imprint, but is the New Pheromone Additive playing a role? Heck if I know.

Next day I try a different New Pheromone Additive mix. This time it’s 1.5 ml of New Pheromone Additive to 3.5 ml Hugo Boss. I go out shopping with 2 sprays. Nothing. Nada. Zip.
No OD effects. No sexual tension. Nothing.

Today I tried 4 sprays of my stronger New Pheromone Additive mix. Again — nothing. Should I keep going up on the spray count at this point? Seems excessive.

Conclusion:

The 2019 Love Scent New Pheromone Additive is about as worthwhile as PherX or Nexus or those other Amazon brands. New Pheromone Additive...you promised good things and delivered nothing.

I will continue experimenting and update this thread.

Oh—Self Effects: I don’t get self effects from any Pheromones. I don’t know what y’all are talking about. Imprint is my favorite pheromone spray so far and works the best for me with my girl. It drives her wild. But to me it does nothing. ::shrug::A314 does not even give me self effects.
09-17-2019 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Pheromone Additive September 2019
09-17-2019 1:06 PM

You get no effects because you have the Love Scent NNPA and not the working LaCroy NNPA, that makes the difference.
09-17-2019 1:06 PM
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2019 1:17 PM

(09-17-2019 1:06 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  You get no effects because you have the Love Scent NNPA and not the working LaCroy NNPA, that makes the difference.

So the Love Scent NNPA is just totally useless then? No matter the amount?
09-17-2019 1:17 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-17-2019 2:52 PM

(09-17-2019 1:17 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  So the Love Scent NNPA is just totally useless then? No matter the amount?

NOBODY really knows, but it has been said, it is NOT better than LaCroy's NNPA. Test it at increased dosages. Something may change. Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-17-2019 2:52 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

09-17-2019 4:51 PM

(09-17-2019 12:15 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  The 2019 Love Scent New Pheromone Additive is about as worthwhile as PherX or Nexus or those other Amazon brands. New Pheromone Additive...you promised good things and delivered nothing.

I was the first to break this story. LaCroy chemicals and LoveScent broke up after a long relationship. LoveScent was a reseller of LaCroy products.

New Pheromone Additive was such a big moneymaker for LoveScent. LoveScent began selling their own version of New Pheromone Additive around 2016-2017. At the time LoveScent did not reveal that their relationship with LaCroy had ended.

Several people complained that New Pheromone Additive was no longer working. I was at the forefront with Veterans backing me up. Eventually the truth was revealed that LaCroy was no longer using LoveScent as a reseller.

Around 2017 LaCroy established international shipping and began to sell New Pheromone Additive to the US.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
09-17-2019 4:51 PM
PheroPhoenix
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-17-2019 6:23 PM

(09-17-2019 4:51 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I was the first to break this story. LaCroy chemicals and LoveScent broke up after a long relationship. LoveScent was a reseller of LaCroy products.

New Pheromone Additive was such a big moneymaker for LoveScent. LoveScent began selling their own version of New Pheromone Additive around 2016-2017. At the time LoveScent did not reveal that their relationship with LaCroy had ended.

Several people complained that New Pheromone Additive was no longer working. I was at the forefront with Veterans backing me up. Eventually the truth was revealed that LaCroy was no longer using LoveScent as a reseller.

Around 2017 LaCroy established international shipping and began to sell New Pheromone Additive to the US.

I guess I’ll buy a bottle of the LaCroy stuff and just keep experimenting with the Love Scent stuff in large doses till it works.
09-17-2019 6:23 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-17-2019 7:34 PM

(09-17-2019 6:23 PM)PheroPhoenix Wrote:  I guess I’ll buy a bottle of the LaCroy stuff and just keep experimenting with the Love Scent stuff in large doses till it works.

Til it works, or you've made sure it doesn't work. Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-17-2019 7:34 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-20-2019 1:32 PM

If I recall correct the LoveScent New Pheromone Additive is oil based whereas the LaCroy New Pheromone Additive is alcohol based, this will make one difference.
The other difference is that LoveScent was just a reseller of LaCroy New Pheromone Additive thus I honestly doubt they have the genuine formula Pleasantry

Just my two cent Hi
09-20-2019 1:32 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-20-2019 4:09 PM

IMO, LoveScent New Pheromone Additive is pretty much the same as their Alpha 7. The only positive that I can definitely notice is that it makes women EXTREMELY wet.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
09-20-2019 4:09 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-20-2019 4:17 PM

(09-20-2019 4:09 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  IMO, LoveScent New Pheromone Additive is pretty much the same as their Alpha 7. The only positive that I can definitely notice is that it makes women EXTREMELY wet.

How many women? Age ranges? Dosage/s?

Thanks! Training1

09-20-2019 4:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 269 106,502 09-16-2019 6:30 PM
Last Post: DssMaster
  New Pheromone Additive Oil theLaw 98 40,184 08-01-2017 10:38 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 4,170 01-10-2016 10:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,499 10-02-2015 3:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 5,877 11-17-2013 5:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude