Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
New L2k v2 2016
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2799
Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 891 posts

RE: New L2k v2 2016
07-14-2017 5:04 PM

I've got mine from that time gap too. Got the full bottle v1 and sample v2.

I must've done something wrong cos I failed on multiple attempts. From both v1 and 2. Will run it again in due course and update ya's.
+1 for RedEyes for the combos. Thanks heaps Red. Much ablidged. Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2017 5:05 PM by DrChocolate.)
07-14-2017 5:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by kocik2000, MrNoGame
Login or register to remove all advertising

DtheGreek
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 12 posts

08-03-2017 7:03 AM

I just got v2 a few weeks ago. I'm 39 and am around people older and younger.

So far nada. Not even from an ex. Aside from the ex the places I wore it were less than ideal testing grounds. I'll continue to test and then maybe exchange it for a v1 or AM. Thinking maybe I just bought the wrong thing.
08-03-2017 7:03 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4167
Thanks received:
2214 thanks in 1067 posts

08-03-2017 7:58 AM

(08-03-2017 7:03 AM)DtheGreek Wrote:  I just got v2 a few weeks ago. I'm 39 and am around people older and younger.

So far nada. Not even from an ex. Aside from the ex the places I wore it were less than ideal testing grounds. I'll continue to test and then maybe exchange it for a v1 or AM. Thinking maybe I just bought the wrong thing.

What is/are your testing dosage/s, Greekee?
08-03-2017 7:58 AM
DtheGreek
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 12 posts

08-03-2017 5:00 PM

(08-03-2017 7:58 AM)MMM Wrote:  What is/are your testing dosage/s, Greekee?

2 sprays on my neck solo. I've tried it with some nude roll on too.
08-03-2017 5:00 PM
DtheGreek
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 12 posts

08-20-2017 3:01 PM

So I've decided to return/exchange my L2k v2. Not only have I not had any success with it, I feel it turns me into an emotional little bitch at the end of the day.

I would like to exchange for v1 but am concerned based on the v2 experience.

Do any of you believe that because I did not have a good experience with v2 that the same would be the case for v1? or should I just go for AM?
08-20-2017 3:01 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 891 posts

08-20-2017 4:16 PM

(08-20-2017 3:01 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  So I've decided to return/exchange my L2k v2. Not only have I not had any success with it, I feel it turns me into an emotional little bitch at the end of the day.

I would like to exchange for v1 but am concerned based on the v2 experience.

Do any of you believe that because I did not have a good experience with v2 that the same would be the case for v1? or should I just go for AM?

Try higher doses before returning.

I forgot to update this thread. I got a lay on higher doses of v1.

It was a combo though. Of 4 L2K v2 amd 4 glace.

Good luck.
08-20-2017 4:16 PM
DtheGreek
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
23 thanks in 12 posts

08-20-2017 4:50 PM

(08-20-2017 4:16 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Try higher doses before returning.

I forgot to update this thread. I got a lay on higher doses of v1.

It was a combo though. Of 4 L2K v2 amd 4 glace.

Good luck.

I've gone as high as 4. The emotional episodes happened at low and high doses. So I'm a bit nervous on going any higher.

You say lay on v1 then the combo says v2. Are you talking about 2 separate occasions or typo?
08-20-2017 4:50 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1920 thanks in 891 posts

08-20-2017 4:52 PM

(08-20-2017 4:50 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  I've gone as high as 4. The emotional episodes happened at low and high doses. So I'm a bit nervous on going any higher.

You say lay on v1 then the combo says v2. Are you talking about 2 separate occasions or typo?

Sorry sorry. My bad. That was a typo.

The lay was on V1. Sorry.
08-20-2017 4:52 PM
Sincerity
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-31-2017 5:01 PM

(06-27-2017 8:30 AM)Eduardo Wrote:  I wore L2k v2 the other day to a beach bar. I got it in a dropper bottle in Leather and steel. One drop on each wrist and smeard my neck with it. I think the scent is stronger in this version. I could smell the L&S scent the next morning. Put it on about 15 minutes before arriving at the bar (it was about 10 pm). I was there with 3 guy friends, was in a good mood as always and greeted most of the girls and guys I walked by with high fives, as soon as I entered the "nightclub part" of the bar. Some of them started to follow me and my friends haha. I told the bartender I want a glass of water and one of the girls that followed us (very hot, 20) asked me why I ordered water. I told her that I don't drink, she didn't believe me and asked me why. She was smiling and touching me the whole time. I told her that I just don't like alcohol, but she asked again why. I told her "if you think I'm not cool enough you can leave, I don't mind". But she stayed and we talked a bit. After about 5 minutes of talking while she touching me the whole time all giggly, I took her hand and asked if her nails were fake..she said yes. I asked her whatelse is fake on her and looked at her eyelashes. I said naah your eyelashes are yours, then I looked at her tits and told her " your twins are also yours". She laughed, then I asked what are they're names haha. She laughed and told me the names haha. Then I "introduced" my penis to her tits, saying this is ....., he's a python (the snake haha). We laughed our asses of and joked around sexually for 10 minutes. Then she said she has to go to the bathroom (I wonder why? haha) I walked to the dance floor with a friend (nearly the whole group followed us haha) and I asked him out of nowhere who can do more pushups. We did pushups right on the dance floor laughing, making fun of each other. Then we got up and I told him we should just stand there and see what happens. We stood there doing nothing for about 30 seconds while all people were dancing haha. Then a hot girl I was looking at (about 22 or so) came closer to me dancing with her back pointing to me. She did this "unintentionally" like she doesn't know where she's heading, but I'm sure she and all the other people in our proximity saw me and my friend doing pushups. She then "accidently" bumped into me, turned around and said ohh I'm sorry and introduced herself to me with a big smile haha. We chatted for like 1 minute when the other girl (the first one) grabbed my hand from behind and pulled me away from the dancing crowd and from the girl I was talking to haha. I leaned back on the bar and she told me "I'm 5 minutes away and you already talk to other girls" with a smile. I told her that I can talk to anyone I want. She then leaned in about 5 cm from my face and said "now you're staying with me" (she had that seducing expression on her face and in her voice). I told her "I like how you fight for me. She wanted to kiss me, but I took her head with my hands and told her "naaah I can't kiss you, you're too young" in a playfull and funny way and turned my head to the side. She laughed and wanted to qualify herself "I'm not so young, you're just 3 years older". We went to the hallway near the bathrooms, chatted a bit more and I negged her here and there, cause she responded very well to that. We also exchanges numbers. After about 10 minutes I couldn't resist and started kissing her. She was all over me, hugging me and putting a leg around my thigh. I got a hard on immediately. After 2 or 3 minutes I told her I'm hard and she looked at my crotch. You could clearly see the bulge. I told her "feel it" and she touched it up and down while smiling and complementing me on my size (hail to penis enlargement). We made out another 2 minutes while she was touching me down there. I told her I can't take it anymore and that my balls will explode. I took her by the hand and we walked outside to the beach. There were a few people on the beach, so we walked a bit to the rocky part of the beach where we were alone. The next 20 minutes I'll leave up to your imagination. Later we got back to the bar and hung out with the whole group that formed (about 5 guys and 5 girls) when me and my friends entered at the beginning. At 2 am or so I took her home (well not exactly to my place, but my uncle's apartment which he rents out to tourists over the summer..it's the next house to mine), because I live with my family. My uncle gave me the keys for one of his apartments, for these situations when I take a girl home. As soon as we arrived we took our clothes of and started doing it again, now we took our time. She even squirted and told me that she never did it and was a bit embarrassed, cause she thought she peed haha. I told her it turns me on and she came and squirted multiple times the next hour. Later we couldn't sleep on the bed cause it was so wet, so I took her to the other apartment where we fell asleep.

I would compare L2k v2 to Alpha Maschio + the thing in L2k v1 that makes girls open you. It's more sexual than L2k v1 and I didn't see much intimidation among the girls my age (23), allthough I read somewhere it is intimidating for young girls. Maybe because I'm a fun guy and don't take myself so serious when socializing. I don't even know how much sprays 2 drops is. Maybe half a spray? So this could also be a cause. I'll go out again on saturday with this on, maybe to another location.

Sounds to me like your game is just on point, you are Alpha, confident, dominant and you dont give a fuck about anything which draws the attention of girls (for example the Push ups) It barely had anything to do with Mones.

I am from Germany, Half black, 24 years old, 1.95m (6.5ft) tall, above average looking and never got approached in any similar way wearing L2K v2. All that happens to me is that I am turning into a reactive, emotional person. Would like to return it but they dont offer a money back guarantee where I bought it from.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2017 5:16 PM by Sincerity.)
08-31-2017 5:01 PM

Share This Thread