Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up New Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
09-08-2018 10:29 PM

I never gave Copulins X (CX) much thought in the past, but due to recent research and debates, I have been looking more into copulins. Where better to start than a company that specializes in selling them?!

I noticed some people had to wait about 3 weeks before they got their product(s), but I was in no rush. I ordered an order of copulins and their copstick, and stated in the order comments that I was a new buyer and any samples or company knowledge would be appreciated. Just 3 days after completing the order did I receive my package. My friends, I am not even in the same (or nearby) state. Nevertheless, I received my package much earlier than anticipated, AND -- yes, there is more -- I received a full bottle of Triple X. Not sure if that was an accident (in which case I do not mind sending back or paying for the item), but I am very impressed.

If anyone was any doubts or concerns at this time with ordering, put them aside. I currently endorse CX as a first time buyer; I am very pleased.

Note: I do not believe the CX website will send a confirmation (and the owner doesn't contact you unless needed probably), but I am not too concerned as I normally would be.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2018 10:30 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
09-08-2018 10:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Customer - Company Review/Testimonial
09-09-2018 8:14 AM

Very nice review of CX!

I have tested True Pheromones Cops and CX. I really like this company and the products they put out. I believe BAG puts out amazing products that are very affordable and the quality is definitely there.

I have reviewed every product they have so far, and BAG mentioned a cologne he was working on in one of his posts and can`t wait to see what they may be like.

I would love to see another review of the XXX when you get to it Obscured. I have found that the XXX is really strong and should probably be mixed or cut down for use it is that strong. I have not done this yet, but it is on my list to do and report back on. t

I was actually getting on here to review Aroma Fero as a company and say you have been reviewing some of the companies as well. Your review of this company is inline with the experience I have had with them which has been positive all the way around.
09-09-2018 8:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread