Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Alfa Maschio (2018) reviews
08-02-2018 3:38 AM

What one would you suggest for during the day if not am, l2k or v2?
08-02-2018 3:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:36 AM

(08-02-2018 3:38 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  What one would you suggest for during the day if not am, l2k or v2?

L2K although I haven't tested it much during the day, not many interactions with women.For day start at 1 spray and report back.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-02-2018 6:36 AM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2018 8:57 AM

(08-02-2018 3:19 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  I am working on confidence especially around attractive women...

I tried AM and BW, let me give my piece on TUSC.

Tusc is a high androsterone blend, which means its about status. It helps and forces you to acclimate to a position of higher status. As far as confidence goes, thats important. You don't want to be looking up at hot women. You want to feel like you're on some level footing with them to start.

If you aren't, then any moves made, social or sexual, are going to be rejected immediately, or you'll be freindzoned. You can't approach from a position of lower self-perceived status. Even if she sees you that way to start, so long as you don't, there'll be an honest chance of her coming to your viewpoint, especially with your sig. From there it makes sense to escalate.

I tried AM and BW and they weren't right for me. You want something you can wear as a daily for this, and AM killed me with the -dienone, which is pretty common. BW was really too much. Might be worth using eventually, but i wouldn't start with it. TUSC doesnt present any of these problems, and so i've been comfortable wearing it on a day to day basis.
08-02-2018 8:57 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-02-2018 8:15 PM

(08-02-2018 8:57 AM)arrhenius Wrote:  I tried AM and BW, let me give my piece on TUSC.

Tusc is a high androsterone blend, which means its about status. It helps and forces you to acclimate to a position of higher status. As far as confidence goes, thats important. You don't want to be looking up at hot women. You want to feel like you're on some level footing with them to start.

If you aren't, then any moves made, social or sexual, are going to be rejected immediately, or you'll be freindzoned. You can't approach from a position of lower self-perceived status. Even if she sees you that way to start, so long as you don't, there'll be an honest chance of her coming to your viewpoint, especially with your sig. From there it makes sense to escalate.

I tried AM and BW and they weren't right for me. You want something you can wear as a daily for this, and AM killed me with the -dienone, which is pretty common. BW was really too much. Might be worth using eventually, but i wouldn't start with it. TUSC doesnt present any of these problems, and so i've been comfortable wearing it on a day to day basis.

What dosage of TUSC do you use?

Honestly I feel lile BW is a good starting place on higher doses, while TUSC you have to be more careful about as far as OD and playing the part (or coming off too strong). I enjoy TUSC -- and maybe I need to test it more -- but for me it is a blend where you are breaking down doors in a CEO type manner; you can be the good guy but you can come off hardcore alpha if not careful. At least, that is what I get from my testings.

(Forgive the derailment.)
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2018 8:16 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
08-02-2018 8:15 PM
arrhenius
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2018 10:26 PM

(08-02-2018 8:15 PM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  What dosage of TUSC do you use?

Honestly I feel lile BW is a good starting place on higher doses, while TUSC you have to be more careful about as far as OD and playing the part (or coming off too strong). I enjoy TUSC -- and maybe I need to test it more -- but for me it is a blend where you are breaking down doors in a CEO type manner; you can be the good guy but you can come off hardcore alpha if not careful. At least, that is what I get from my testings.

(Forgive the derailment.)

Dosage is hard to get right with the roller. I generally shake it, turn it completely vertical and roll 1 or 2 inches to my forearm.
08-02-2018 10:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

08-16-2018 7:04 AM

First of all this thread is titled AM 2018. I assume this is all NOS.

For those sensitive to Androstadienone did you find applying to clothes like shoulder area prevented Androstadienone depression? This strategy has worked for me with L2k v1 nos.

Do tell

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
08-16-2018 7:04 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-07-2018 5:20 AM

Not the attention grabbing of L2K, not even close, but it really elevates you to Superior Man, status wise and sexually.You see the results when you flirt and close with women.They can't say no easily, they quickly submit to you.Everything positive you do gets magnified greatly.I said a simple joke, single line, nothing special, and she praised me for my humour, how rare it is in men etc.In the end she thanked me for liking her and flirting her, and she probably was the most beautiful girl in the bar.21yo.Also, this girl was quite inaccessible, serious look but with incredible sexuality and femininity.She was holding her ground like a superior female.She quickly rejected the rest few men who tried talking to her, from the 1st minute.

AM NOS gives you attraction too but it certainly isn't a passive formula.Perhaps in a very sexual environment like a night club it may work passively too.

The bar was the same we frequent but this time the service was by far the best.From the behaviour of the girls servicing there to free drinks etc.People in general were trying to not bother us, making way for us to pass through, men being submissive etc.It's not an edgy formula that will create chaos, turn heads left and right, or disinhibit girls, it creates a very deep and strong aura.It changes your core, not your edges.I'll keep using it at nights to see where it gets me.

We arranged to meet next Thursday at the same bar.Every Thursday it has a party.She took our meeting quite seriously.I'm not sure whether I'll use AM again or I'll put L2K.I want her to be disinhibited and thinking of L2K but I'm afraid to change the image I projected and I have a feeling that I didn't see the whole AM results on her.

Dosage was the equivalent of 1 full spray.I read everywhere that 2 is OD and they are scared of you so I started with 1 even though I was tempted to try higher first, as I usually do with most productgs.1 spray is indeed plenty.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-07-2018 5:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K NOS 2018 stefdude 193 11,943 09-11-2018 1:36 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  V2 NOS 2018 stefdude 58 3,710 09-06-2018 8:49 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Alfa Maschio review Fly So Hi 179 100,187 06-11-2017 8:50 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Alfa Maschio... Not Sexual, Too Social? junglejuice 14 8,325 05-06-2016 9:25 PM
Last Post: zoened
  Alfa Maschio 2016 field report Wolf man Jack 3 3,641 04-08-2016 11:00 AM
Last Post: kerno