Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.17 Average
New AM 2016
Pheroseeker
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 9 posts

RE: New AM 2016
04-21-2017 2:47 PM

Yeah I love am, got the 2016. Wore at a titty bar, strippers of course pretend to like you, I know the game lol. But when I wore it this night, this girls pupils got huge, it was the first time I had seen dialed pupils from mones. During our conversation I could tell she was really into me, not just faking it like they do, I'm pretty good at being able to tell the difference. Also, during the dance, she let me suck titties lol. All the dances I've gotten Here, I had never had a stripper let me suck titties.(can get kicked out for that lol) It was nice. Also a lot of hair playing, and real interest. Am is the shit. 2 sprays to the neck, 2 sprays glace to forarms.
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 2:58 PM by Pheroseeker.)
04-21-2017 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by lone ranger
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3931
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 1013 posts

04-21-2017 4:03 PM

(04-21-2017 2:47 PM)Pheroseeker Wrote:  Yeah I love am, got the 2016. Wore at a titty bar, strippers of course pretend to like you, I know the game lol. But when I wore it this night, this girls pupils got huge, it was the first time I had seen dialed pupils from mones. During our conversation I could tell she was really into me, not just faking it like they do, I'm pretty good at being able to tell the difference. Also, during the dance, she let me suck titties lol. All the dances I've gotten Here, I had never had a stripper let me suck titties.(can get kicked out for that lol) It was nice. Also a lot of hair playing, and real interest. Am is the shit. 2 sprays to the neck, 2 sprays glace to forarms.

Nice of you to come back to share, P! Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2017 4:03 PM by MMM.)
04-21-2017 4:03 PM
Deerhunter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-25-2017 6:41 PM

Ok guys, new here.

Now the million dollar question is this: I have one of the bad batches each, is the new version worth bothering with, has it been fixed?

Thanks
05-25-2017 6:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 308
Thanks received:
1318 thanks in 607 posts

05-25-2017 7:15 PM

(05-25-2017 6:41 PM)Deerhunter Wrote:  Ok guys, new here.

Now the million dollar question is this: I have one of the bad batches each, is the new version worth bothering with, has it been fixed?

Thanks

Unfortunately, you're not going to get a straight answer on this as it's been debated here for a while.

Personally, I would just buy it, test it, and then return it if it doesn't work. AD has a great return policy.

Cheers! Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-25-2017 7:15 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, kocik2000
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1825
Thanks received:
1302 thanks in 650 posts

05-25-2017 7:42 PM

(05-25-2017 7:15 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Unfortunately, you're not going to get a straight answer on this as it's been debated here for a while.

Personally, I would just buy it, test it, and then return it if it doesn't work. AD has a great return policy.

Cheers! Mrgreen

What the Law said. Smile

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
05-25-2017 7:42 PM
Thanks given by theLaw
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1302 thanks in 650 posts

06-11-2017 7:31 AM

(01-06-2017 11:10 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Also. Another VERY important aspect of AM that I forgot to mention is the fact that chicks don't become clingy the next day. This is the holy grail of mones to me. I WANT them to leave. And they do JUST that. Can we ask anything better than that??? Smile and I get the same with HT by LPMP.

If u're new and reading this, my suggestion for u is AM and HT r best suited for ONS's. So if it's sex u want, go ahead and use'em products I've recommended. But if it's love ya want, then DON'T use AM or HT. Smile

Am quoting meself to make an ammendment to this post.

HT does have a slight little clingyness from the target the next day. Apologies. I thought I should correct meself.

From a few more experiences I had with HT, I thought I should mention that.

But A.M. Doesn't have the clingyness at all. The target leaves the next morning asap. In other words, A.M. is pure sexual.
06-11-2017 7:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2241
Thanks received:
2480 thanks in 1294 posts

07-02-2017 6:20 AM

(06-11-2017 7:31 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  But A.M. Doesn't have the clingyness at all. The target leaves the next morning asap. In other words, A.M. is pure sexual.

Hence the hit or miss or fast closes. You must be referring to the 2016 version only... I found the 2014 bottles I could use in multiple scenarios not only sexual.. Even amongst family gathering it was a sexy alpha... 2014 was more like celebrity. The man who has all the right quotes at the right time... Actors.. status.. fame... sex appeal.. That was the image I got out of it.. It was hard to close dates with.

It seems the 2016 version as described by you is a fcloser.. But I know you put in a LOT of work and go to places where people all seek ONS /SNL... alluding to your PM you sent me on how you succeed with women... I can see how a pure sexual would only win in places like that.

It's too bad regarding Androstadienone depression.. You know I found depression the worst in my 2015 none enhanced bottle of AM, and slightly better in the 2016 bottle *but still worse depression than my 2014 bottle*. Which is why I've sworn off Androstadienone products.. While I've never been depressed in the last 2 months since stopping Androstadienone , I found my anxiety to have increased since Androstadienone always had a calming effect.

Still I only realize now how badly Androstadienone had affected my mental health over the past decade... I never really had a yardstick since all I wore was AM and a few other Androstadienone like products.

Honestly I'd like to see Chris come out with a completely new product instead of working on fixes to his AM and L2k.. Or even sell his formula to another vendor who'll improve on it (it would profit both parties I guess esp if Chris is no longer interested in competing at high levels anymore and is opting out).

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 6:25 AM by dsouza.)
07-02-2017 6:20 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1302 thanks in 650 posts

07-02-2017 7:06 AM

(07-02-2017 6:20 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Hence the hit or miss or fast closes. You must be referring to the 2016 version only... I found the 2014 bottles I could use in multiple scenarios not only sexual.. Even amongst family gathering it was a sexy alpha... 2014 was more like celebrity. The man who has all the right quotes at the right time... Actors.. status.. fame... sex appeal.. That was the image I got out of it.. It was hard to close dates with.

It seems the 2016 version as described by you is a fcloser.. But I know you put in a LOT of work and go to places where people all seek ONS /SNL... alluding to your PM you sent me on how you succeed with women... I can see how a pure sexual would only win in places like that.

It's too bad regarding Androstadienone depression.. You know I found depression the worst in my 2015 none enhanced bottle of AM, and slightly better in the 2016 bottle *but still worse depression than my 2014 bottle*. Which is why I've sworn off Androstadienone products.. While I've never been depressed in the last 2 months since stopping Androstadienone , I found my anxiety to have increased since Androstadienone always had a calming effect.

Still I only realize now how badly Androstadienone had affected my mental health over the past decade... I never really had a yardstick since all I wore was AM and a few other Androstadienone like products.

Honestly I'd like to see Chris come out with a completely new product instead of working on fixes to his AM and L2k.. Or even sell his formula to another vendor who'll improve on it (it would profit both parties I guess esp if Chris is no longer interested in competing at high levels anymore and is opting out).

I second the whole lot whole-heqrtedly. Including the part of Chris coming out with a newer product. He still remains a mones genius in me heert.

And yep. True about the fast pace-Ness of A.M. I second that.

Also, I know how hard it is to deal with depression cos I know a mate of mine got it. And the issues he deals with it, are enormous. I've seen the worst in him. And that's why I rekon people should be careful with depression. Whether it's mental depression or Die-None related.

Hopefully one day Chris will come up with something new. Either him or Jhon Loda or Thundr will come up with something. I have high hopes on Ekscentra too. And Mara and Steve-O. And Garry. The list goes on. I love'em all. Smile
07-02-2017 7:06 AM
Thanks given by dsouza

Share This Thread