Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.17 Average
New AM 2016
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 689 posts

RE: New AM 2016
03-02-2016 9:00 PM

(03-02-2016 4:21 PM)andromun Wrote:  I'm super fucking irritated reading this. I also got a 50ml AM (post H) and now I'm wondering if this is some watered down shit.

Me too. If their testing determines that it's so, I'll be inquiring about a new bottle.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
03-02-2016 9:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MMM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
58 thanks in 34 posts

03-03-2016 1:42 AM

First post here, but I'd like to thank you all for your efforts in bringing up this issue and finding a way to reconcile it. I purchased the 50ml bottle of AM, LIIK v.1, and Glace in January. First time purchasing mones based on the awesome reviews on here and other forums. I've tested here and there, but nothing spectacular from any of the AD products I expected. I'm assuming the lack of results stem from this problem. I know I have 90 days to get a full refund or exchange, so advice needed... Should I wait on all of the testing being done and decide to exchange it? Or should I just get a full refund and give up on the AD products? The old results seemed very promising and I was excited to share my experiences but to no avail.
03-03-2016 1:42 AM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 61 posts

03-03-2016 10:03 AM

(03-03-2016 1:42 AM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  First post here, but I'd like to thank you all for your efforts in bringing up this issue and finding a way to reconcile it. I purchased the 50ml bottle of AM, LIIK v.1, and Glace in January. First time purchasing mones based on the awesome reviews on here and other forums. I've tested here and there, but nothing spectacular from any of the AD products I expected. I'm assuming the lack of results stem from this problem. I know I have 90 days to get a full refund or exchange, so advice needed... Should I wait on all of the testing being done and decide to exchange it? Or should I just get a full refund and give up on the AD products? The old results seemed very promising and I was excited to share my experiences but to no avail.

I would wait till the testing is completed. If the formulas return to (or exceed) their prior potency, I would exchange.
03-03-2016 10:03 AM
Thanks given by MMM, WCHeartBreaker
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3853
Thanks received:
2011 thanks in 997 posts

03-03-2016 4:37 PM

(03-03-2016 10:03 AM)TongRen Wrote:  I would wait till the testing is completed. If the formulas return to (or exceed) their prior potency, I would exchange.

Too late for me to exchange it. Still ... since they've found the problem, and I have AM-H and LIIK-H v-1 and the 50mil LIIK v1 that are ALL bad products, there should be no time frame for an exchange. Still ... they should look at their order history, and send out new bottles to all those who made those bad purchases. Help
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 4:38 PM by MMM.)
03-03-2016 4:37 PM
Thanks given by RTBoss
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3566
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 47 posts

03-03-2016 10:57 PM

(03-03-2016 4:37 PM)MMM Wrote:  Too late for me to exchange it. Still ... since they've found the problem, and I have AM-H and LIIK-H v-1 and the 50mil LIIK v1 that are ALL bad products, there should be no time frame for an exchange. Still ... they should look at their order history, and send out new bottles to all those who made those bad purchases. Help

Agree with you 100% on that, but you have to email Amara and tell her about it, as it is the only way to get things rolling. I'm sure if you let her know you're a long time member of pherotruth and that you are one of the current users who got stuck with this bad batch, I'm sure she'll make things right for you.

It is because of me and a few other reporting members that started writing her about the current issue, that eventually got things moving in a positive direction. At first she claimed that there was nothing wrong with the formula. I kept saying that members that had tried the previous version were not getting the same results with this newer batch. I hadn't tried the older version of LIIK, so I could not compare results, but I did notice that v1 was very social/friendly with the ladies, but no sexual/attraction from them, as per what I had read from other's results. I returned it and got a refund, and was thinking of trying AM or LIIK v2, but that's when I found this post: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-L2K-v1-alco...#pid175477 where I discovered that I was not the only one that had gotten poor results from it. So I am very thankful for everyone (Horizon, D_Darko, D'man, dsouza) who reported their findings with this current batch, and also for emailing Amara/Chris about it, for without any action, we wouldn't not gotten to the bottom of this issue.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 11:03 PM by DssMaster.)
03-03-2016 10:57 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
1306 thanks in 605 posts

03-04-2016 6:28 AM

(03-03-2016 10:57 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Agree with you 100% on that, but you have to email Amara and tell her about it, as it is the only way to get things rolling. I'm sure if you let her know you're a long time member of pherotruth and that you are one of the current users who got stuck with this bad batch, I'm sure she'll make things right for you.

It is because of me and a few other reporting members that started writing her about the current issue, that eventually got things moving in a positive direction. At first she claimed that there was nothing wrong with the formula. I kept saying that members that had tried the previous version were not getting the same results with this newer batch. I hadn't tried the older version of LIIK, so I could not compare results, but I did notice that v1 was very social/friendly with the ladies, but no sexual/attraction from them, as per what I had read from other's results. I returned it and got a refund, and was thinking of trying AM or LIIK v2, but that's when I found this post: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-L2K-v1-alco...#pid175477 where I discovered that I was not the only one that had gotten poor results from it. So I am very thankful for everyone (Horizon, D_Darko, D'man, dsouza) who reported their findings with this current batch, and also for emailing Amara/Chris about it, for without any action, we wouldn't not gotten to the bottom of this issue.

See..........now this is the same old AD!!!

While all these members are saying how great it is that they are resolving this issue, they actually tried to deny it when it was first brought to their attention.

This is truly a testament to Chris's original mixes...............even with all of this incompetence, the company still survives.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-04-2016 6:28 AM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
970 thanks in 416 posts

03-04-2016 1:16 PM

Just got an email from Amara, seems like I can't exchange the product for a new 36ml bottle but they will send me a vial of Androstenone. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to settle for this. Frankly still irritated...even more for the newer members who read all the older posts only to get a watered down product based on what WE posted.

I know this wasn't done on purpose from Chris but dang dude it's just a shitty feeling to spend money on a product to later find out it's lacking.

The Dude abides...
03-04-2016 1:16 PM
Thanks given by MMM, RTBoss, WCHeartBreaker
Login or register to remove all advertising

petrucci77
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 25 posts

03-04-2016 1:18 PM

(03-03-2016 4:37 PM)MMM Wrote:  Too late for me to exchange it. Still ... since they've found the problem, and I have AM-H and LIIK-H v-1 and the 50mil LIIK v1 that are ALL bad products, there should be no time frame for an exchange. Still ... they should look at their order history, and send out new bottles to all those who made those bad purchases. Help

Judging by their reply to my mail I'd say not gonna happen. Actually the mail in general wasn't all too helpful.

I've been leaving the house this morning with a big blob of Nude Alpha Gel on. Around 10 hours later I remembered having a little 'to-go' bottle of AM in my pockets and decided to give it a go. What can I say - the left-over androstenone from NAG combined with AM moved my AM experience a good bit towards what I was expecting to get from AM alone after reading tons of great reviews. Nice and very obvious hits, veeerryyy much an attention grabber with the girls, getting them to go all shy-smiley and hair-twirly. ;)

So I won't give up on my bottle of AM. Guess I'll save a part of it for what I did today - NAG for the day, adding AM on top later. And another part I'll start mixing a bit more androstenone in that I got from AD still. Anyone here who's done that already? Having a ballpark starting figure of how much androstenone to add would be awesome. Otherwise I'll just go slow and add androstenone until I hit the sweet spot.
03-04-2016 1:18 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3853
Thanks received:
2011 thanks in 997 posts

03-04-2016 1:54 PM

(03-04-2016 1:16 PM)andromun Wrote:  Just got an email from Amara, seems like I can't exchange the product for a new 36ml bottle but they will send me a vial of Androstenone. Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to settle for this. Frankly still irritated...even more for the newer members who read all the older posts only to get a watered down product based on what WE posted.

I know this wasn't done on purpose from Chris but dang dude it's just a shitty feeling to spend money on a product to later find out it's lacking.

For some reason, I expected that.

As far as I'm concerned, I GOT CHEATED OUT OF MY MONEY. I didn't pay for a product that doesn't work, and required me to add anything to it. Had I known that, I wouldn't have purchased it. Nor was I notified that I'd have to add anything before I spent my funds. And I should NOT have to ask for any -none! It should come in the mail on its own WITH AN APOLOGY! They should be ashamed! Seriously!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2016 1:55 PM by MMM.)
03-04-2016 1:54 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster, greengrenade
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2538
Thanks received:
3450 thanks in 1522 posts

03-04-2016 2:31 PM

That is just wrong. I've heard things like this about Chris over the years from others. I never tried any of the Alpha Dream products so I can't attest to how good they used to be but it sounds like a scam to change things without letting the customer know.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
03-04-2016 2:31 PM

Share This Thread