Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Need vaping device suggestion
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 148 posts

Need vaping device suggestion
12-14-2016 9:21 PM

I did a search and found the following thread started by Mark in 2013
Thread

With 3 more years of experience, do you still recommend the same stuff Mark? Anyone else wants to hop in? I remember reading other members vaping too but I can't remember who (one of them is a vet member if I recall)

I'm asking for my brother to reduce/stop his hookah/shisha habit. He used to be a cigarette smoker for years but he also stopped for years by taking a prescribed pill that worked for him. Then, around 2-3 years ago, he started the hookah habit. He's smoking non-stop every single day in the garage. He made himself a small office in the garage where he works/plays to smoke the shisha. The thing is, the garage is disgusting to go into now. It's dirty because of the charcoal residue that is everywhere; even after cleaning, it still doesn't feel clean. Not to mention the way he is heavily coughing now for the past year.

The habit started due to boredom while working but I believe it became an addiction now. So I'm hoping he switches to vaping, which will at least be cleaner. I know nothing about vaping and even though I could ask local stores, I wouldn't doubt they could be biased whether for higher commission or sponsorship. So I thought I'd ask the members here.

TLTR: Which vaping device do you recommend? I'm thinking to take your suggestion and buy it from a local store with flavors. Oh and his favorite and the only flavor he smokes is double-apple with some nicotine in it.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 9:22 PM by ShadowX114.)
12-14-2016 9:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 81 posts

RE: Need vaping device suggestion
12-14-2016 10:39 PM

While I can't really talk about devices themselves, a handful of my friends vape. No, whatever you heard 3 years ago toss it out the window. The market changes drastically every few months. There's are lots of fancy ones with large / multiple batteries now, for instance. It depends on how often he wants to use the device. If he wants it to last all day on one charge then go for bigger batteries. Some have display screens that allow you to change the voltage of the burning coils which can change many things like how much vapor is produced, texture, intensity, etc. He may want to look into making his own extracts. A few years ago I had a crappie vape pen and would make herbal extracts and found them to be more relaxing than nicotine. Never cared for the stuff. Passion flower and calea-z are very relaxing for instance. I can talk more about that if interested. Another cool thing to look into is CBD. If you're not familiar, in a nutshell it's one chemical in marijuana that is not psychoactive, Aka it doesn't make you high or anything like that, but has tons of medicinal properties and is also very relaxing. They make cbd vape juice (yes it's legal in all 50 states) but it's very expensive. Anyway, sorry for the novel but I hope something I said helps your / his situation.

23 years old. Venue: college classes and parties

LAL: Dirty Primitive, Aqua Vitae, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude
-Samples: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
PT: ETFZ
PherX

Nootropic & supplement enthusiasts. Musician. Tech guy.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2016 10:41 PM by Arsenic.)
12-14-2016 10:39 PM
Thanks given by ShadowX114
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1756
Thanks received:
4433 thanks in 1857 posts

12-14-2016 11:39 PM

Well, I'm getting ready to crash for the night but I'll write more tomorrow. Going on 4 years now and I'm still vaping and smoke free.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-14-2016 11:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 104
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 28 posts

12-14-2016 11:48 PM

this is the vaporiser I use, I've found it to be really good, reliable and useful for vaporising herbs for aromatheraputic use also...

http://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/s...rizer.html

you'll probably be able to get it cheaper if you're in the states...

Extreme Q Vaporizer
hope this helps

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
12-14-2016 11:48 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
246 thanks in 148 posts

12-15-2016 11:20 PM

Mmm that's very expensive. Was hoping around $80-130 ; otherwise he wouldn't buy it. He's willing to give it a shot as long as it doesn't empty the wallet.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X (Fury), Core (Fury), Orbital (Pulse)
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Evolve Oil, Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-15-2016 11:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1510
Thanks received:
746 thanks in 451 posts

12-16-2016 12:37 AM

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin-Cool...-cf480.htm

Very simple but effective setup. Obviously buy extra coils as they are cheaper. If you have copious amounts of coils and juice on hand it less likely to relapse and go back to tobacco. If he wants to upgrade later on then he can spend more. No need to drop $300 on a unit.
12-16-2016 12:37 AM

Share This Thread