Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Need to attract female coworkers
KingMaverique
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need to attract female coworkers
07-14-2018 1:37 PM

(07-06-2018 2:31 AM)campoviejo Wrote:  If I were to get annoyed or frustrated every time when somebody says/does something foolish/ignorant, I would probably not be alive any more or would end up in the cuckoo house.
Create some manuals "Pheromones for dummies", "Forum use for dummies", "10 stupid questions not to ask on Pherotruth".

This is a good idea. I’m reading away, last thing I want to do is ask a rookie question. On a serious note, I don’t think he wants a quick and easy answer, he might just want to hook up with the coworker ASAP.
07-14-2018 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KingMaverique
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need to attract female coworkers
07-14-2018 1:50 PM

(07-06-2018 6:39 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I agree with you fully on this one. This is tricky because you can create many posts for new users like these: Click links

Thread-For-the-newbies

Thread-Newbies-guideline

Thread-Frequently-asked-questions-Faq-faqs-faq-s

Thread-Five-Ideas-for-a-New-Pheromone-User

Forum-What-s-the-Best-Product-For-Various-Scenarios

Thread-Top-5-Pheromones-for-2018

But what good is it if the Veterans do not point the users there? Or if the newbies don't care to read them....

I agree with you Mischief and the others here that new posters should not be spoon fed when asking "What's the best pheromone to buy" as their first post.

However, I welcome newbies. We were all newbies once.

Thanks for the links. I saved them all to “My Favorites” and will be reading them one at a time.
(07-06-2018 7:27 AM)Mischief Wrote:  Indeed. As the saying goes, if you want results you better put in the work.

Yes, some of the threads can be quite intimidating upon first glance such as the 205 page thread about Nude Alpha, the ever growing thread about Bad Wolf, even AS3’s journal. But the greatest reward lies with researching and reading through the heavy material, learning about others dosages and accounts, each one unique, to gain an understanding of the product’s effectiveness and commonalities among the users.

If I can put in the time to review the long term threads and journal enteries, this newbie can, and should as well. If he wants it bad enough, he’ll put in the time and be amazed at the learning journey in the process.

For him to ask a question like that is a slap in the face to everybody putting in the work, and he deserves a cynical answer in kind. He gets out what he puts in.

I’m definitely putting that work in.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 1:52 PM by KingMaverique.)
07-14-2018 1:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread